New Ship/MA Ship/etc?

Zenzile

Stalker
Society
CRT
Zenzile
Hey guys. Figure I may as well post it. Ill start off saying I have no screenshots (sorry) but this thing flew by really quick. Ill describe it. I was flying to rt with a fresh load of level 5 amps when an impossibly fast ship flew by me and off into the distance. It was odd but fairly small like a quad and had one larger rocket or propulsion similair to a quad. Thing was it flew really fast. On my screen then off. Any clue what it is?

Honestly I would have thought it a quad but it was very fast. Can people hack this fast? Cause damn...

That is what you see if a ship is in it's warp path near the area you just happen to be at that time from what I understand. It happens pretty often.

I guess this is it... I knew one day they would come but i didn't think it would be so soon... another robot invasion wahahahhaha :) but seriously, probably just a domestic flight off course or a weather balloon.

I suspect we are going to see some new ships very soon.

Google about Planet Cyrene Concept art you will find some nice screenshots with Cyrene Motherships ...even a similar quad :D

As luckycharm said, it's just a ship in warp. If you're in the right place at the right time it can seem pretty close, sounds like you got a front row seat.

imagine that, there are UFO sightings in space. Even EU has its UFO conspiracies hehe.

imagine that, there are UFO sightings in space. Even EU has its UFO conspiracies hehe.

I think our virtual universe collided with a virtual parallel universe, which is only 1 pixel away from ours.
You probably where the witness of this extraordinary & rare event.

This theory applies to RL, so now it is confirmed it also applies to VL :)

Atami

Back