Anyone an Idea ???

Just came in chat:

CDF PRIORITY ALERT:

UNKNOWN VESSELS HAVE ENTERED CALYPSO EXOSPHERE -
CDF COMMAND ATTEMPTING TO ESTABLISH COMMUNICATIONS LINK TO VESSELS -
PUBLIC URGED: DO NOT ENGAGE -
CDF ANTI-AIR ASSETS STANDING BY -

END TRANSMISSION

Saw at least 5 of the larger ships between Tukar and Minopolis, all facing S-SE... Also a lot of smaller ships flashing past in the distance (flying around).

some_ship.jpg

Last edited:
Ignore all advice and attack...

All bots must die. :wise:

Last edited:
I have been away from EU a bit, so dont know if this is new. But there are airships laying vapor or chem trails too.

/Tinfoil hat on

*I should read the posts before me, Nighthawk answered my question before i asked

Last edited:
PUBLIC URGED: DO NOT ENGAGE -
CDF ANTI-AIR ASSETS STANDING BY -

Yeah, the CDF was such a big help in with the treasure island bot invasion....:laugh:

Yeah, the CDF was such a big help in with the treasure island bot invasion....:laugh:

As with all the previous robot wars where they bravely drove back the robots as soon as they showed up ... NOT!

Would be cool if this was the start of an introduction to Theryon Wars..

//Dee

Maybe we will be able to engage with our aircraft as the event progresses.

I'm thinking independence day here..... who wants to be the one to fly their sleipner up the anus of the robot mother ship?

Menace

Vehicle based, scripted PVE would be epic :).

Cdf priority alert:

Negotiation failed -
cdf anti-air assets failing -
public urged: Find shelter or evacuate -

end transmission

Uber bots at zychion, mulcibers warlock 10s etc

These kinds of events always makes me feel fuzzy inside, "mysterious" things that truly are unanswered happening <3

Bring the bots!

Does no one else think those ships look like Dick and Balls?

Is it shared loot on the bot invasion? :)

Now instead of bots coming in unknown black "balls" they come in giant dicks. ;)

I feel a bit foolish, I recently built a new top spec PC and when I logged on I started noticing the new ships. I thought it was because I had the graphics turned up to max and was seeing stuff I couldnt before. I now realise that this is new content. I have also seen an NPC mothership either around odessy landing or naval station triton

what could it be - new content perhaps ?

what could it be - new content perhaps ?

Big expectations lead to big disappointments :) I guess those are just scenery, to make it feel like something is going on. People ask for more "little details" like ruins and mysterious places, and MA delivers.

I have also seen an NPC mothership either around odessy landing or naval station triton

You mean the one that bombards the Mount Hephastos (the crater island in the middle of that island group)? That's content back from 2011, vaccine missions, Hussk and all that.

I think its time to consider more ships. There is a void between the motherships etc and the quad that needs filling! I'm not saying Quads with warps but a new spaceship with up 4-6 passengers that can warp but unlike a mothership etc it decays like the other limiteds.

MA needs to realise that not every who travels intends to leave Calypso!

Something double in size to quads and twice as fast with obvious double the fuel consumption would do me, we just need something more in the spaceship department to fill the void between quads and the deed ships.

:cool:

afaik there will be new ships abound by the end of the year (or likely next year). I imagine others have heard this rumour too, hence the selling of several motherships and unlimited quads so people don't get caught with their goods being massively devalued and others perhaps so they have ped for the latest flying machines.

afaik there will be new ships abound by the end of the year (or likely next year). I imagine others have heard this rumour too, hence the selling of several motherships and unlimited quads so people don't get caught with their goods being massively devalued and others perhaps so they have ped for the latest flying machines.

I think MA would be very foolish to even attempt to bring in anything that devalues motherships and privateers. The investments in these ships is well documented and would piss off a lot of high end players if the new ships were in anyway devaluing to the current ships.

Devalue motherships ? most Deed ships are already parked in space doing nothing most of the time. Not many people want to wait for "scheduled" flights or get a warp flight and wait 2 hours + for it to dock on your planet due to slow boating.

I've gone to one of the known travel companies to request such VIP flights and not even get a response at all.....

BTW just curious does anyone know the actual cost of doing one warp ? (not the fee charged) ??

Back