New Signs allowing selling of Art

Goblixie

Provider
Society
UrbanEnergy
Goblixie Tarr
After reading about these new signs allowing avatars to sell art in the new VU, I bought a sign and it works well. It is expensive though.

I just dont understand how we can sell art in EU. We can display it, but how do we take it out the display.

Anyone know, would appreciate you letting me know.

Thanks
Goblixie

Dont know but possibly the idea is that you sell the picture and the display frame as a set? Hope not, becaues then then what do you do about changing a picture? Be interesting to see how this works out.

waiting forward to see how this works too..sounds interesting,but weird and confusing at same time... :scratch2:

how much did you pay for your sign and what's the name and size of it?

You are all welcome to have a look at it. It is in Bilton Towers 4 floor 3G.

I imported a pic I made of a friend of mine.

I paid 804 ped then paid 100 ped to repair 38 ped to import pic and 5 ped to display it.

So its not cheap so I am hoping there is more to it than just that. MA in there update news claims you can sell the art unless I misunderstood something or I am missing something somewhere.

There are more on auction now

Enjoy
Goblixie

afiak, you sell teh scree (frame) with the art in it.

the price you set will cover teh screen and the cost of the art.

if this is how it is intended to work, i expect that a lot more PC signs and screen will drop over time, bringing the price down

afiak, you sell teh scree (frame) with the art in it.

the price you set will cover teh screen and the cost of the art.

if this is how it is intended to work, i expect that a lot more PC signs and screen will drop over time, bringing the price down

Arent they crafted?

Arent they crafted?

yes they are, i was refering to the bp's droping more, (sry i should have been more clear on that )

usualy these things are not very expensive to craft, but the bp will have a big impact on price if it is rare.

yes they are, i was refering to the bp's droping more, (sry i should have been more clear on that )

usualy these things are not very expensive to craft, but the bp will have a big impact on price if it is rare.

Ah ok - Sorry

I also think the selling will happen as spod illustrated and a drop in price for the signs would be more then welcome to promote the selling of participant-made art.

Those screens are expensive if that was the way art was intended to be sold then I think its a waste of time will just use sign for my enjoyment.

The price of these empty canvasses is outrageous if you have to pay so much to repair and upload.

Back