New Skill Set - Flying

mahersey

Young
Society
Global Alliance
Dark Sky Fire
I just though yall would like to know, it IS possible to fly, and cover long distances, just dont expect much control.

hehe nice, superhero's introduced with v10.3 too :D

What kind of black magic is this? :eek:

Pretty sweet! How did you get like that?

oberon used to do this (pre vu10), he never told me how he did it( well he may have hinted...;) )
nice to know it's still possible :)

Aw, why all fun things have to be costly, fattening or illegal? :( I'd love to know how to do this kinda stuff too, but I'm pretty sure that as a bug, it can be exploited somehow. Then again peeps like Oberon have gotten away with stuff like this, so chances are there is a fairly high tolerance towards these "free" bugs.

it is a bug i found in 10.0.9 and its still around, i found it by playing dolphin, thats all im gonna say

There may be another way to fly. Well ..ride would be more accurate.

I was near Wolverine last week and there are some mountains near a lake there...initially I was jumping from an outpost and accidentally landed on a Hyruu ...so I wondered if I could land on one and stay there?

There aren't enough around the TP or outpost, but the mountains are high enough to drop on them ....I just couldn't stop sliding off. Almost did it so many times so it may be possible.

They do attack you BTW, so you have to FAP and pick a little one if you can.

t

hmm hiryuu. wonder if they're hiding the imk2 inside them ;)

Supeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeermaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!
:laugh:

I used to read Oberon's messeges around PA offering a sizable PED reward to anyone who could stand next to him.

After searching frantically, I finally found him, but could never stand next to him :(

i have no clue who Oberon is, but im pretty sure i might have liked to meet him

Oberon

He was at the rig way up in the sky. I know this because he used to kill me while I was killing trox at the rig. I would be shooting a troxie and there would be 2 or 3 damages way to close together for it to be the trox. It often killed me. But one day he goofed and fired the killing shot. So then I knew it was him. The question was to find him. Finally after much searching and squinting, I found him way up in the sky. My handy foxtrot did a fine job of shooting him down and I have to say he was very mad. LOL I have my suspicions about how he got up there.:scratch2:

i would love to know how HE did it, cuz my way really has no control what so ever, last night i ended flying into alpha trox terretory compounded by gen5 drones, with no armor weapon a busted fap and no PED

Flying agin...

I was also a victim of this flying bug today. :yay: :yay: :yay:

There is absolutely no way to control the avatar once you are in the air and you ascend until about 5000 meters (maybe higher, because I hit the edge of the map then), then fell down for the next few minutes...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I was also a victim of this flying bug today. :yay: :yay: :yay:

There is absolutely no way to control the avatar once you are in the air and you ascend until about 5000 meters (maybe higher, because I hit the edge of the map then), then fell down for the next few minutes...

You position in this screenie shows ya ~2,330m above sea level ;) Shame you do not have one at a higher altitiude.

Still very cool

You position in this screenie shows ya ~2,330m above sea level ;) Shame you do not have one at a higher altitiude.

Still very cool

Oh, but I do!. At that altitude however there is not much to see: sky, the sun, a sort of hazy cloud layer and below just white.

Back