FYI: New Soc Wolfpack International recruiting

PhoenixxFP

Mature
Phoenixx FP Fallen
Hi there Ppl,

last night I started a new Society with the Name "Wolfpack International". After being in some "inactive" Societies, where the members are left alone mostly of the time or the Society changed from ingame to outgame I think it is time to get the real PE-Feeling back into the game from a time where loyalty, reliability and respect ruled instead of insulting and harrassing ppl and a sort of selfish behaviour.

If you think the same - then join.

The new Soc will be newcomerfriendly and also Player from all over the world with all Skill-Levels will be accepted.

If you want to Change your soc and make a friendly re-start inside a very complex game then you are welcome too.

The Maingoal is: We want to have fun together - no matter what we do. Other Goals may follow in future.

Whats the offer?

As a new Society we will ofc dont have much ressources like land or motherships. But we have our minds and creativity to make the best for each of us out of the game.

We will share knowledge and give help to those who need it (no PED ofc.) and we will share items on a TT base inside the Society (things which seem to be no longer normal ingame). And (what will be most important) we will share wins too by hunting so that the word "together" makes the sense again it had before.

This is what the Society stands for: Sharing and helping our members to have fun ingame instead of being frustrated all the time by the behaviour of others.

You are invited to make this Society the one in which you can feel "at home with friends".

:yay: 3 members right now ... come on - join the fun :)

One left

:yay: 4 members :) and growing :yay: thats one left to qualify :)

5 ppl and grwoing

:yay: Qualification Goal reached! :yay:

Come on join the fun!

8 Ppl and growing ....

:cool: Join the Fun! :cool:

bump for new Soc, I am in
My old soc died of inactivity

And then ....

we were 9 :yay::yay::yay:

and still want more .... so why dont YOU join in? :D

11 now :)

do you really want to watch the soc grow from outside? :)

It´s so easy to step in ....

and ist sooo much fun to have active soc-hunts

:cool:

a "lucky number" just before halloween

the 13 it is :)) we are exactly 13 members now and growing.

whats the secret? there is no at all. we want fun! do u want fun too? then join us!

Back