New special keyboard made specifically for Entropia

Sulje

Prowler
Society
The Prodigy
Sulje
I just came across this new corsair Entropia Universe Gaming keyboard, which contains all the buttons you really need to hunt in this game.

:D

index.php

Last edited:
None of EU top botters need any of your gagets... :D

None of EU top botters need any of your gagets... :D
We should ask corsair to automate that one button and sell as extra feature 😂😂😂

Maybe also activate it by voice command hahaha

Hehehhe!

Hunting should be made manual again. There's nothing much to fear now that shots into the air won't drain any ammo anyway.

Those who complain about can stick to crafting EP!

Hehehhe!

Hunting should be made manual again. There's nothing much to fear now that shots into the air won't drain any ammo anyway.

Those who complain about can stick to crafting EP!
You're free to do that yourself, though. I prefer to hunt without auto-aim and auto-fire simply because it makes every kill a bit more of a challenge (yeah, minor but still) compared to press-F-and-wait.

Then also don't forget those players who chat while hunting and those with disabilities that really benefit from F-ing around.

You're free to do that yourself, though. I prefer to hunt without auto-aim and auto-fire simply because it makes every kill a bit more of a challenge (yeah, minor but still) compared to press-F-and-wait.

Then also don't forget those players who chat while hunting and those with disabilities that really benefit from F-ing around.
You can also right click on mobs, f button shouldn't exist. Right click on mob is pretty much the f button but not automated.

You're free to do that yourself, though. I prefer to hunt without auto-aim and auto-fire simply because it makes every kill a bit more of a challenge
Challenge? Ma introduced the hp recovery for challenge so remove F will produce challenge but produce no income...........

Back