New to game any advice is great!

SimbaJack

Hatchling
Simba Pridelandz Jack
Hello I am new to the game, have not made any deposits yet, though I'm thinking about buying this starter pack people keep telling me about (if i can find it)

So far I have done Many starter quest, have leaned a little about mining, Permanently destroyed my free car, Traveled to Rocktopia to do Hunt The Thing, so I could get a new car and helicopter, Got the hoverboard while I was there, and A LOT of sweating in Boreas Outpost.

Mega

Chaotic Good
Society
Kaos
MegaVolt
Starter pack advice:

Unofficial Guide (player created - may be somewhat outdated)

Official Guide Information (Mindark)

That should get you started! ;)

NoBion

Elite
Society
Silly Underground Family
NoBion Nob Andersen
I will recommend you to find a good mentor.

You can try and look me up :)

Mentor register can be found ingame in your action library :)

Daimon Frey

Guardian
I would skip starter pack. It's only good for amp if you want to hunt really really low like punies. In that case tt pistol + sinkadus is nice combo. Other than that there is nothing good in that pack - healing tool sucks comparing to even s10, armor is very weak and speed buff not so useful anyway.

Also it will be more fun for you to treat this game as subscription based rather than a way to 'earn' money - but still try to be eco to make your deposits last. And I would also avoid investing a lot at the beginning - it's very complex game and will take long time to learn. You will make a lot of sub-optimal choices along the way and it's way better to make that mistakes on $10/month budget than $1000/month. I have seen players starting with few thousands initial deposit only to lose it all due to lack of knowledge and then rage quitting the game. I would start with $10/month and grinding punies like caraboks for the first year - don't tt your loot and try to catch MU from it, lean how AH works. Track your expenses and returns to get a feel how it works. Read a lot about MU and loot composition and how it affects your profitability. Basic stuff really. And then move to higher HP mobs SLOWLY.

This game is nice if you don't rush into high HP mobs. All assuming you want to hunt.

Granny Rowan

Alpha
Society
Natural Born Killers
Granny Rowan Render
Take it slow, there is no race to an end game here. Enjoy it .
Try to avoid armour until it becomes essential for larger prey, as you will skill evade and dodge quicker without it.
Try to stay eco
Getting teleporter locations is a great way to explore and means you are not keeping team or friends waiting in the future.
Learn your way around entropiawiki, it isn't perfect, it isn't always bang up to date, but it is a huge knowledge source.
I wanting to mine also check out http://www.mininglog.com/maps.php

and yes as advised above seek out a good mentor, and ideally also a good society, ask around for recommends

yeeck

Dominant
yee yeeck ck
LOL you already do so many things.
Welcome to PCF !