New tracker available ...

Lykke

Mutated
Society
OldTimers
Ann Lykke TheNun
tracker3.jpg

After reading people being frustrated about their globals somehow missing from other trackers, the technical team at www.entropiaplanets.com decided to come up with a way to assist you in those matters, and we started working on a tracker that integrates neatly into the forum itself. After several weeks of work, we are now proud to finally be able to present it to you... READ MORE

Thank you :)
Lykke

tracker3.jpg

After reading people being frustrated about their globals somehow missing from other trackers, the technical team at www.entropiaplanets.com decided to come up with a way to assist you in those matters, and we started working on a tracker that integrates neatly into the forum itself. After several weeks of work, we are now proud to finally be able to present it to you... READ MORE

Thank you :)
Lykke

gz

competition is always some very important :)

Lykke,

Great idea but it would be better if you supplied us with a link that did require us to sign up for your forum.

If you want to help us out and run the tracker client yourself, you can download it from this link.

Avalon

Last edited:
Awesome! I'll some of the functionality... and see how it goes.
Great work.

wtf

this is garbage

<removed...>

Last edited:
@NotVF that would be awesome if you would remove the check so we can get access to your great creation...

I was going to provide a long winded comment on how... weird... this seems. Involving another forum and all, but after careful deliberation, I've decided against it. I'm sure someone else will do exactly that and probably also a whole lot better than I'd ever be able to.

wait... seems it became long winded anyway...

I was going to provide a long winded comment on how... weird... this seems. Involving another forum and all...

why is it weird? most EU tools, including the original tracker, are hosted in external web sites (external to EF), right?... this particular tool just happen to be hosted on a site which turns out to be a forum. i can't see why this is bad or weird.

I was going to provide a long winded comment on how... weird... this seems. Involving another forum and all, but after careful deliberation, I've decided against it. I'm sure someone else will do exactly that and probably also a whole lot better than I'd ever be able to.

Oh, don't hold your comments back, any feedback is welcome.
(Well, all that is more constructive and substantial than the "garbage" comment on the last page :D )

However, i am not sure if i get your point - i found it always weird that some "other tracker tool" did NOT try to work with (or integrate into) well established EU related websites, like EF or entropedia. I guess the decision to make a new side rather than adding it on top of an existing service was based on financial considerations, in contrast to entropiaplanets' tracker.

The "involved forum" is run by two well-know long-term members of the community, and my humble self is not exactly an unknown stranger to most on EF.

However, if you have concerns regarding the security of your computer and/or EU account, please get a gold card prior to installing the tracker client - but as a serious EU player you should have a gold card anyway! ;)

<removed...>

Last edited:

Just breathe every other breath.. when I get people to do this correctly all is perfect in the world AFTER they pass out.

As for the new tracker I will go check it out. I know you guys did a lotta work on this to get it up and running as Wizz is a socmate and we have discussed it many times.

EntropiaPlanets tracker - Anonymous tracking

<removed...>

Last edited:
Do we need more forums, can't gather all resouces here? it's hard enough running around internet seaching for information. :computer:

Yo nice ... pretty useless for me. What is it good for?

Well, some "resources" are not allowed to be discussed here. Other than that, the more information available, the better, I'd say. That is, if you're willing to put the time into properly researching.

Nobody's putting a gun to your head and forcing you to leave your familiar territories, though.

Tracking data. For the time being, that's pretty much all it does, but that's about to drastically change very soon.

Yeah i can understand some of the couses of why to make other forums and i appreciate all affort and time people spend on bringing us information and tools. But, i also like to to all my "shopping" in one shop and not three diffrent ones. The EU community is small enough, no need to break it down on many diffrent forums, but thats just my opinion.

Yeah i can understand some of the couses of why to make other forums and i appreciate all affort and time people spend on bringing us information and tools. But, i also like to to all my "shopping" in one shop and not three diffrent ones. The EU community is small enough, no need to break it down on many diffrent forums, but thats just my opinion.

And this is exactly the main idea behind it: to gather all the ressources in one place.
Now you may say that it would be better to enhance EF instead of starting a new forum... unfortunately, this is beyond our range of influence - feel free to direct your suggestion towards 711. ;)

And this is exactly the main idea behind it: to gather all the ressources in one place.
Now you may say that it would be better to enhance EF instead of starting a new forum... unfortunately, this is beyond our range of influence - feel free to direct your suggestion towards 711. ;)

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

This is not a discussion wether we will do it or not, because we already have. It is an offering of a great tool which is free to use - and the tool will further expand and be even more usefull by time. You can take it or leave it :) There's a bunch of other great tools out there being promoted on this forum, and which you have to find on external sites, were you need new passwords etc. There's also a bunch of other EU forums than just this one - and yet a lot of people manage to be everywere not to narrow their horrizon.

If you only go shopping one place you have no clue what you might miss out. Also you do not know if something might be of a better quality and you will suffer from the 'warehouse' prize settings. Exactly people who does this are the reason for the little local shops and providers not to be able to manage with their specialities anymore - and just personally I believe that's a bloody shame that we so easyly let ourselves lur into an indistrual premade world like that.

On EP we rather want to work together with the little 'shops' than working against them, which is why we have other tools for promoting your business' and we hope later on to be able to work even closer together with people who are able to offer the community something special. We're not even asking for anything in return for this ...

Anyway, back to the tracker! It's a really great tool and we're proud to realize that so many already am helping out tracking for us and using it :) Ty

If you only go shopping one place you have no clue what you might miss out.

Isent that sort of argueing against your site/forum/trakcer/wiki/auction/XXXXX.. (- your one stop site for EU) ?

Intresting i subscribe for now ;)
More options is good imo :wtg::)

Isent that sort of argueing against your site/forum/trakcer/wiki/auction/XXXXX.. (- your one stop site for EU) ?

Might seem so - and yet not :) Exactly for the reasons I pointed out underneath that quote.

My point was also to say, that it's possible to be more than one place. Heck, I'm also a member of your tracking site, right? As I'm personally a member of a lot of different EU public forums (5 to be exact) - which each of them adds something special. More things around offering services for the game we all play can only be a good thing. The flow of strings connecting the sites and tools also is a good thing and might add more traffic to sites, which yet didn't have any or much. This community definitely proved to be big enough for that.

The whole point with EP is to be a forum for gamers BY gamers - and the meaning behind will be more visible by time.

Back