New Treasure Island Deed - ROI Tracker

bigPaul

Dominant
Paul Ray Spinn
Hallo Friends :) , finally a Thread to track the Weekly Revenues of New Treasure Island Deeds ,
to follow them along the Years.

I own 2.5% of those Deeds since the beginning (December 1, 2021) ;
so far the average Weekly Revenue
of New Treasure Island Deeds is approx 1 pec/Deed

--> I gently request if Anyone has collected the Data of Weekly Revenues of New Treasure Island Deeds for the Year 2022

Regarding 2023
, the average Weekly Revenue of New Treasure Island Deeds still has been approx 1 pec/Deed
[again, if Anyone has collected the Data of Weekly Revenues of New Treasure Island Deeds regarding the period January 2023-->March 2023, Please post them , so we can be precise]

UPDATE about my 2 requests above --> Msturlese : "since 6 dec 2021 they (NTI Deeds) paid a total of about 80 pec in 18 months", (so this confirms the 1 pec/Deed weekly average), excerpt taken from : https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-island-deed-roi-tracker.293810/#post-3889060

Today
, April 24 , the Weekly Revenue of New Treasure Island Deeds has been 1 pec/Deed
[April, Summary
: April,3 (1 pec/Deed); April,10 (1 pec/Deed); April,17 (0 pec/Deed); April,24 (1 pec/Deed)]

Last edited:
Today, May 1 ,

Weekly Revenue of New Treasure Island Deeds = 1 pec/Deed

Last edited:
Today, May 8

Very good. Following!

I think there may be a bug/problem today as there was no CLDT payment either

CLD came through, NTI still zero, so I think it’s just a no payment week. Surprises me because I seen a lot of people here on robots for the mini mayhem. But I was disappointed with the 3 pec caly payout too, what they hell have you hunters been doing? Be better. We want our money. 😛

CLD came through, NTI still zero, so I think it’s just a no payment week. Surprises me because I seen a lot of people here on robots for the mini mayhem. But I was disappointed with the 3 pec caly payout too, what they hell have you hunters been doing? Be better. We want our money. 😛
Well the event started midway through the week, so some were at molochs for half the week, and some cyrene, so that makes sense.

Today, May 22

May 29

[May, Summary : May,1 (1ped/deed); May,8 (1 pec/Deed); May,15 (0 pec/Deed); May,22 (1 pec/Deed); May,29 (1 pec/Deed)]
[April, Summary : April,3 (1 pec/Deed); April,10 (1 pec/Deed); April,17 (0 pec/Deed); April,24 (1 pec/Deed)]

At start i purchased 1 deed aiming to keep track just to demonstrate that compared to other deed the expectations of 18/20 ped value were totally unrealistic.
since 6 dec 2021 they paid a total of about 80 pec in 18 months.
Yield of the invetment is equivalent to 5.5%
residual cost for initial buyers is 9.20 PED
total return is 0.10 PED per comapred to actual marekt of 9.30 of NTI deeds
0.10/10 = 1% over 1.5 Years.
still i consider them about 30% overvalued.
sorry for the RED pill.

i hope playerbase rises, so that it becomes a good deal. let's wait for Epic and UE5

At start i purchased 1 deed aiming to keep track just to demonstrate that compared to other deed the expectations of 18/20 ped value were totally unrealistic.
since 6 dec 2021 they paid a total of about 80 pec in 18 months.
Yield of the invetment is equivalent to 5.5%
residual cost for initial buyers is 9.20 PED
total return is 0.10 PED per comapred to actual marekt of 9.30 of NTI deeds
0.10/10 = 1% over 1.5 Years.
still i consider them about 30% overvalued.
sorry for the RED pill.

i hope playerbase rises, so that it becomes a good deal. let's wait for Epic and UE5

After the sale there was also no involvement from MA. Even a small mini mayhem on TI should help...

June, 12

June, 19
Weekly Revenue of New Treasure Island Deeds =
1 pec/Deed

June, 26
0 pec/Deed

[June
, Summary : June,5 (0 pec/deed); June,12 (1 pec/Deed); June,19 (1 pec/Deed); June,26 (0 pec/Deed) ]
[May, Summary : May,1 (1 pec/deed); May,8 (1 pec/Deed); May,15 (
0 pec/Deed); May,22 (1 pec/Deed); May,29 (1 pec/Deed) ]
[April, Summary : April,3 (1 pec/Deed); April,10 (1 pec/Deed); April,17 (0 pec/Deed); April,24 (1 pec/Deed) ]

Last edited:
I strongly feel MA has a duty to deed holders to make some active choices to make things better for those who bought deeds. There has been zero development since the sale - be it new mobs / new area / new anything on NTI

I mean its clear these random land sales have been a core mechanism of raising revenue for them over the years , so why take the shine off those wanting to buy similar opportunities in the future by not supporting those who purchased in the past.

Would it be too much trouble to have something as simple as a " lost migration spawn" where a few Eomon or LT ended up going the wrong way or such to encourage others to hunt in those areas. A new Bp that has a new resource only found there -

Now MA is a publicly listed company they really do need to start making some more strategic decisions that have longer term growth at their core. The player base of this game isnt particularly large as we all know. So letting down those higher value clients by poor management isnt a good look.

Ancient Greece is the next island team is doing a much better job of the above than MA is - which shouldn't really be the case given how easy it would be for ma to make a positive change using existing in game assets

I strongly feel MA has a duty to deed holders to make some active choices to make things better for those who bought deeds. There has been zero development since the sale - be it new mobs / new area / new anything on NTI

I mean its clear these random land sales have been a core mechanism of raising revenue for them over the years , so why take the shine off those wanting to buy similar opportunities in the future by not supporting those who purchased in the past.

Would it be too much trouble to have something as simple as a " lost migration spawn" where a few Eomon or LT ended up going the wrong way or such to encourage others to hunt in those areas. A new Bp that has a new resource only found there -

Now MA is a publicly listed company they really do need to start making some more strategic decisions that have longer term growth at their core. The player base of this game isnt particularly large as we all know. So letting down those higher value clients by poor management isnt a good look.

Ancient Greece is the next island team is doing a much better job of the above than MA is - which shouldn't really be the case given how easy it would be for ma to make a positive change using existing in game assets

MindArk were very clear with their listing (posted here).

They listed the area, the mobs on the area, the number of shares and the price of the shares. That's it. No revenue figures, no development promises (which history shows would have been broken anyway), nothing.

If people thought this was a good investment based on the (very limited) information provided, that's on them.

I am glad that I've started this thread, so we, especially we Deed-Holders, can keep the focus on New Treasure Island, and evaluate its possible Developments.

In the past, I outlined that all previous "Estimates", or -more properly- all previous OPINIONS written in these Forums regarding New Treasure Island -and regarding its PERSPECTIVES- were TOTALLY INCOMPLETE : since those OPINIONS didn't consider at all that New Treasure Island can become a true powerful 'Economic Weapon' IF PROPERLY managed. On this matter, see again what I wrote there on September 2022 :
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...in-22-minutes-fomo.285075/page-2#post-3837295

So, the current lack of Management of New Treasure Island is partly due to MindArk, as well written in his recent post by Supajosh (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...e-island-deed-roi-tracker.293810/post-3892478 ), but it ìs ALSO due to lack of coordination among the biggest NTI Deed-Holders .

We, Deed-Holders, so far have behaved like Separated-Single-Entities, and not like a Management-Group capable of organizing Rewarded-Events on New Treasure Island, to BOOST the Economic-Activity on the Property :
therefore, in the coming Weeks I will call the Biggest Deed-Holders to know them (currently I don't know who the Biggest Deed-Holders are), and to unite with me, to create together a Collective-Management, with the goal of organizing Montly (or weekly) Rewarded-Events on Hunting and CRAFTING (eg. the Rewarded-Winner/Winners on Monthly -or Weekly- basis will be the Players with the Highest Number of Globals).

My final Goal is to KNOW the biggest NTI Deed-Holders, and to create together a Management Group made by a VERY SMALL NUMBER of Deed-Holders (below 10-12 Deed-Owners : for obvious reasons 'the FEWER the BETTER') : just owning together approx 90% of all NTI Deeds.
Part of our NTI-Weekly Revenue will be invested to run Rewarded-Events on Hunting and CRAFTING. As simple as that.

More to come in the next Weeks (y)

Paul

Last edited:
Not a bad idea but since NTI don't have a global specific in the name like some LAs do the crafting part will be impossible (?) The hunting bit might work if specific to the NTI unique mobs like Dasp, Corno, globster etc. Anyway, thanks for initiative as a small holder of some deeds!

Not a bad idea but since NTI don't have a global specific in the name like some LAs do the crafting part will be impossible (?) The hunting bit might work if specific to the NTI unique mobs like Dasp, Corno, globster etc. Anyway, thanks for initiative as a small holder of some deeds!

Thanks Nik-Elas, appreciated (y)

About your doubt regarding Crafting Events, we will require to run the Entropia-Life client (a well-known app that also creates screenshots) to ensure the Crafting-Event (or any Hunting-Event on New Treasure Island, especially regarding non-unique Mobs) is done honestly on New Treasure Island.

Other Land-Area owners are already doing that
, by the Entropia-Life client .

Paul

MindArk were very clear with their listing (posted here).

They listed the area, the mobs on the area, the number of shares and the price of the shares. That's it. No revenue figures, no development promises (which history shows would have been broken anyway), nothing.

If people thought this was a good investment based on the (very limited) information provided, that's on them.

Although what you are saying is technically correct. The reality is that all previous land deeds have been sold on the future revenue potential based from expected developments in said area.

We bought AG shares as it was new and developing
Same with arkadia underground and its moon
compet deeds - given this all went to shit but for better or for worse they tried - they attempted development
Perhaps even more so with Calypso deeds themselves, no single person bought those with any realistic thought that no new developments would be made to the planet- it would be foolish to think that wasn't the case.

The purchase of deeds has always and will always be implicit upon the development of said areas and the developers of said areas have a responsibility to their deed holders to do so. Else a non development status should be placed upon them at sale .

As my original post outlines , irrespective of what was or wasn't promised there are only positive financial upsides for them long term by increasing weekly revenue and thus deed prices.

Its wild to me in a " real cash game " especially one that's commercially publicly listed there isnt someone internally who operates as a business development manager actively looking at ways to increase internal commercial values - or perhaps there is and they are either awful at their job , or have their hands tied in MA tape

Mindark may not have a technical duty to improve NTI for its stakeholders, however if NTI fails to maintain its IPO then it will be tough for them to get future investment, track record matters.

ComPet? Ark Moon Deeds? Ancient Greece shares? Even Crystal Palace shares are on the decline - how much of a track record is needed?

I do think that MindArk (and planet partners) should stop selling shares in things and focus more on development, but that's a hard sell when they know they can cash in 10 years worth of forecasted profit with no development effort, cost or risk by creating a little hype and selling shares in something they already have.

Now they have the money from the shares, what's the incentive to spend time/money on development?

ComPet? Ark Moon Deeds? Ancient Greece shares? Even Crystal Palace shares are on the decline - how much of a track record is needed?
Ark moon and AG are different devs. CLD are very strong, and CP is still trading 50% above its IPO, I wouldn’t call it a failure.
Overall calypso based investment hasn’t been too bad, but opinions might change now. I likely won’t be buying into whatever the new thing is. There is only so much money that the current player base will be willing to tie up at a 5% ROI especially when RL interest rates the way they are. Anything new will just dilute the existing in-game capital even further.

July, 3
1 pec/Deed

July, 10
0 pec/Deed

July, 17

July, 24

I do think that MindArk (and planet partners) should stop selling shares in things and focus more on development, but that's a hard sell when they know they can cash in 10 years worth of forecasted profit with no development effort, cost or risk by creating a little hype and selling shares in something they already have.

Now they have the money from the shares, what's the incentive to spend time/money on development?
Mindark may not have a technical duty to improve NTI for its stakeholders, however if NTI fails to maintain its IPO then it will be tough for them to get future investment, track record matters.

I agree with both viewpoints as I think both are correct. However, there are some nuances that need to be considered.

NTI is failing at the moment to maintain its initial IPO. Two main points need to be considered, who is responsible if players behave in an illogical or idiotic fashion with regard to current NTI prices which are at around 9? Is MindArk responsible for that? I think they have a part to play but not wholly responsible. The main problem is players themselves who continue to buy CP deeds although they are priced higher than NTI yet both seem to yield similar returns.

Also players who sell NTI deeds. I've been looking at their behaviour for a while. What I've noticed is even though price is low on them they continue to sell at those prices. Sometimes in the exchange an interesting situation develops when no one is selling. Someone will then list at a much higher price 18 to 25 and then quickly the undercutters or rush sellers will outdo each other and quickly bring the price back down to where it was below 10. If you look carefully when someone initially lists at around 18-25 there are some sales. So there are buyers at that price. However, essentially the rate of sales is lower compared to the rate of sellers wanting to sell and listing at a lower price.

What people need to realise is selling at a lower price doesn't mean it will sell faster. This I think is essentially the issue here most NTI sellers seem to think if I sell lower it will sell faster which is not really the case. So essentially a lack of patience on their part.

Now with regard to MindArk I don't think they will care so essentially Larry is right in what he says. So what will happen is the big buyers in the future will be reluctant to invest in MindArks/PP's deed sales as the track record will be poor so Katie is right in that regard. The low level investors who buy one or two shares seem to buy at any price and I think will continue to exhibit that behaviour. However, the low level investors may be influenced by the big buyers if they stop buying then the low level buyers may also stop. This remains to be seen though.

So in conclusion if MindArk don't do anything they will pay the consequences in the future because with time the big buyers will not continue to invest in their sales if they have a poor track record and know MindArk don't seem to care or do anything to help after the sale of deeds. There is only so many times people will be "fooled".

Back