News: New Treasure Island Deeds

We are following this thread and reading all questions posted. A follow-up announcement will be made to clarify the parts we are able to give more information on.

We are following this thread and reading all questions posted. A follow-up announcement will be made to clarify the parts we are able to give more information on.
Also when i buy ton of deeds can you please please please make sure atleast 5% goes to customer service training?

There's a land area on ROCKtropia called Dragon Kingdom that's been waiting for MA approval to go sale for over 2 years. I remember ND saying in chat once that he was in cue after AG shares were sold. I guess he will have to wait even longer. :cautious:

Sounds great. Looking forward to the update.

If you don't mind, can I throw out a few ideas/questions to MindArk:

Have you considered adding 10-20% of the total deeds available to the loot pool on TI? These could drive activity for years to come.

What about introducing a Treasure Island armor set that can only be looted by activity on TI?

Will the Dasps always spawn on TI?

Its pretty obvious the nature of my questions are searching for added value. But, if I'm being completely honest I am on the fence about whether or not I want to invest in this share system.

When I looked at the CP share offering I spent some time playing with the numbers and realized pretty quickly what a fantastic opportunity the CP shares were. I bought quite a few, and I'm very glad I did. When I looked at the AG share system I was very skeptical, and stayed on the side lines only purchasing 1 share simply to track the return.

Here, I'm not quite certain what to make of how good of an offering this is. Admittedly, I'm having some trouble deciding if and how much I'm wanting to invest. Hopefully, more information is to come. It is very welcome. I very much consider myself a potential investor in this, but sitting on the fence at this very moment.

Some follow up questions I'm thinking about:

What about Deathifiers other Caly LAs?
What about his items?
What about his properties over on Arkadia?
Will those properties be liquidated individually or through the share system?

What does MindArk believe the estimated annual ROI to be per TI Share?

This announcement is exciting! I'll be following along 😃 I can't wait to hit up the codex on a lot of those mobs.

Went a few times on TI to complete daily missions.

I don't know how DNA works in EU, but if the new owner (MA ?) can add in the Attacker Robot (Daily i always abandon and wait for the next one because i get one-shot in PvP zone) somewhere on this island, i'll sure visit this place even more ^_^

[URL='http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/2021/11/18/NewTI_Light_1280_q60.jpg'][/URL]

New Treasure Island Deeds​

In early December the Entropia Exchange will be expanded with a new listed company, New Treasure Island. The Entropia Exchange allows participants to acquire deeds in virtual companies and receive revenue in the form of dividends from estates controlled by those companies.

New Treasure Island is the third company to be listed on the Entropia Exchange, with deeds available starting on Wednesday, December 1, 2021 at 11:00 UTC.

Treasure Island has been one of the most popular destinations on Planet Calypso, and features the unique Globster creature as well as the unique Second Entity and Miner Bot robots.

New Treasure Island deeds can be acquired via the Entropia Exchange (accessed by right-clicking on the PED card).

Deed Information​

• Price per deed: 10 PED
  • Total deeds: 800000
  • Revenue is generated from activity on the 64 square kilometer area of New Treasure Island.
  • Deed revenue represents 50% of Planet Calypso’s planet partner revenue for all activity on New Treasure Island.
  • Dividends are distributed on Mondays at 00:00 UTC.
  • Minimum dividend payout is 1 PEC per deed. If the payout per deed is less than 1 PEC, the amount is carried over to the following week’s dividend.
  • There will no longer be any land area taxes for activity on New Treasure Island.

Additional Info​

• New Treasure Island deeds will become tradable between avatars in the Version Update currently scheduled for mid Q1 2022 (approximately three months from initial availability).
  • Size of New Treasure Island: 64 square kilometers
  • New Treasure Island Creatures
    • Allophyl
    • Bristlehog
    • Cornundacauda
    • Estophyl
    • Foul
    • Frescoquda
    • Furor
    • Globster
    • Hiryuu
    • Hogglo
    • Kerberos
    • Letomie
  • Robots
    • Drone
    • Miner Bot
    • Second Entity
    • Trooper
    • Warrior
  • Sea Creatures
    • Calypso Cod
    • Leviathan
    • Razortooth
    • RipperSnapper
    • Sonic Squid
  • Extraterrestrial Creatures (subject to change)
    • Cornoanterion
    • Daspletor

Originally Posted Here
Ohhhhhhh super exciting news!
I love it out there! I used to have so much fun team hunting the Furors there years ago, :yay:

I plan to buy a nice sized stack. I wish they were going to be actual deeds instad of shares though.
From the topic it says

"New Treasure Island Deeds "

I suspect they will become deeds later on.

I seriously hope so. Only initial sales through Entropia Exchange? Otherwise they would be called shares...

I hope MA can clarify on this :)

My question is if it can be confirmed that activity on TI will go towards both TID and CLD revenue?

Plus, is TI actually fully Caly's to sell in the first place? After all, CLD owners have half of the Caly revenue share at the moment, don't they? Taxes would go to whoever is the land owner (will be set to zero I believe, as no independent owner now), but there is still a Caly revenue portion, also on lands.

Won't this move be selling a portion of their rights unwillingly? Will they get paid off as TI shares get sold (i.e. the value of 400k shares)?

We are following this thread and reading all questions posted. A follow-up announcement will be made to clarify the parts we are willing to give more information on.
Sorry, but nobody ever says what they really mean in this field, rightful privacy aside.

Since you are following this thread, i think there is about time you bought back the tier upgrader skills already as promised :)

ok buy my strongboxes now , i need peds to buy stacks of those

EDIT: there is a FOMA untaxed monster... another good thing for hunters (and maybe for owners)
This statement is subject to change. They trew a bait with daspletors but they wont release it, until the rest of what is left to deed deeds sell :D

This statement is subject to change. They trew a bait with daspletors but they wont release it, until the rest of what is left to deed deeds sell :D
or, they think that dasp and cornoanterion will be on TI until Foma comes back and starts managing F.O.M.A.

You know..... that might be why it is subject to change. If he doesnt come back though, they stay on TI.

But, what do I know... using only common sense...

What happens if Deathifier wins his legal appeal? I presume he is appealing...

Would Treasure Island revert back to him if MA are ordered to do so legally? What would then happen to the Treasure Island Deed holders? Would they loose/forfeit their deeds since they don't belong to them anymore?

What happens if Deathifier wins his legal appeal? I presume he is appealing...

Would Treasure Island revert back to him if MA are ordered to do so legally? What would then happen to the Treasure Island Deed holders? Would they loose/forfeit their deeds since they don't belong to them anymore?
I doubt he is appealing. The sell is probably a part of the settlement deal.

Re. all of the above, mine and others: I really don't want to complain about seeing TI revived again and I'm sure it will be appreciated, where game content is concerned. As for the investment side of things, without any kind of information about the closure reached with the previous owner and verifiable evidence that it is final, this will be forever clouded by suspicion and rumours. Beginning to feel like a fool yet again, the crowd will forget and buy anyway. Good luck.

Back