News: New Treasure Island Deeds

I dont change my mind. 2 pec revenue per month.
i saw many IPO in a worklife.
we will see the returns : i purchased 1 piece to track them :)

was hours on it refreshing, can someone explain why it was not possible to buy ?
It was always possible to buy, did you enter the Entropias Exchange from your pedcard? There is not really a refresh button so need to close and open the window

I wasn't even thinking about it until someone in a random planet chat mentioned they were selling fast, and i was still able to get the amount i wanted so, yeh just too slow i guess

8 million ped gone from the economy for the next 3 months before potential trading, maybe longer - wonder if this wasa strategic move to slow down the economy. Will be interesting to see what happens to item prices.

Edit: If not then mindark should make them tradeable right away again now that they are sold out ;)

$800K USD raised for a company that made $1.8M profit last year. A nice boon to the MA Christmas Bonuses.
800K + fees right ?
edit: arf didnt read previous post my bad for being a parrot :D

Like a few people said ingame... I guess some Americans are going to be pissed off (unless they were not sleeping :coffee:)

Some Europeans are pissed off when they logged on at 12:00 UTC (read me).
Fuck this MA, why did you drop them all in one bunch and/or allow one player to buy over 25% of all shares?

Happy Capitalism Day!

Bah, I'm disappointed and angry and sad. [Moderated: Rule 2.2]

Last edited by a moderator:
in a way, sounds like 800k was not enough XD

index.php

I dont change my mind. 2 pec revenue per month.
i saw many IPO in a worklife.
we will see the returns : i purchased 1 piece to track them :)
2 pec revenue per month

you're dreaming hahahaha

Hmm, so not even shares to be able to keep track of payouts!
Hope MA makes them available for trading immediately then...
Did we get that further info, or simply not required, eh?

No further info from MA other than the ones peoples linked here for example from insta.

Therer are some mandatory notes
1. the required and promised explanations did not arrive
2. @ JBK if it is in-game money it is a big draining of PED that will not come back anymore, future sales need fresh deposits, 8M are gole in MA wallet for good.
3. 3 month lock-in means that no one can at any price exit and get ped back. plawer are locked in for a quarter and 2021 balance account will show 2m. profit even with lower returns (CLD show a nice proxy of MA revenues compared to 2020)
as per returns, if no one will i will gladly start a NTI return thread with a post every distribution and a graph of cumulated results, i am skeptic but curious of what it really will Yield and what price will be traded.

Some Europeans are pissed off when they logged on at 12:00 UTC (read me).
Fuck this MA, why did you drop them all in one bunch and/or allow one player to buy over 25% of all shares?

Happy Capitalism Day!

Bah, I'm disappointed and angry and sad. [Moderated: Rule 2.2]
Dude everyone knew the time (It has been here like 2 weeks) . You could have bought 25% yourself.

You had information like rest of the players.
I took a day off work to get some. Everyone could do the same.

Dude everyone knew the time (It has been here like 2 weeks) . You could have bought 25% yourself.

You had information like rest of the players.
I took a day off work to get some. Everyone could do the same.
Jimmy what have you done

There will probably be e boom until most people have reached high enough in Codex.
After that... well, we'll see what happens. :p

Back