News: New Treasure Island Deeds

Damn, had the peds ready, went to eat thinking I had at least 2 hours before it sells out. Gz guys ;)

Buying Cyclops Depth @ Boxes.

I knew it would sell quickly.
But 20m minutes... fack it !

A few rich people jumped on it just to speculate on the resale.
Some people bought 200k$ of them alone ?

MA why didn't you put it on sale little by little ?
Or set a purchase limit for the first few days to allow the poor souls that are the vast majority of players to access it ?
Hmm the law of the market I guess..

I was planning to buy a few, and play a lot on NTI.
Missed, I was not logged on in the first 10 minutes..

Now I just want to boycott this place for the next 6 months.
Hoping that everyone will do the same so that the shares will not produce any income,
and that the big investors traders/resellers will be forced to sell at a loss. :devilish:

Last edited:
bah, to make it fair just sell off all the rest of the Mindark owned lands on Calypso in a similar deal later this month.

While at it flood the market with all estates the estate broker still holds. There's a bunch of shops and apartments out there in his greedy hands.

Can we all have a moment together and send positive thoughts for the people who will wait for more information from Mindark before they purchase deeds?
Its going to be ok guys, someone else bought them before you had the chance, the game will be fine.
It wasn't me, just saying :)

Boss:
We did a killing need to redo as Mastermesh said

CFO
LA66 has not a fancy name Sir ... will not work :)
and if we milk more there will be not more ped to cycle in game

Marketing man:;
well we could rename it Shiba-66 or CATecoin, will work
and ppl will deposit, all love memeLA

Judging by how fast these sold, I'm guessing Toulan might be next, and maybe that LA with mechs on Cyrene.

Well...I guess this will save me some money this week :D Gratz MA. I guess I underestimated the amount of liquid PEDs in game. I can see why such big chunks of deeds were bought. There will be a wave of activity on TI for a while and those with big stacks will get some nice initial returns and then have the option to sell them down the road when they become tradeable. It's a temporary PED sink with some benefits.

There is a really large crowd funded game out there that has purchase windows over a 24 hour span (sometimes over days) for desirable ships which gives different times zones a chance to attain them. It would have been nice had this happened with these deeds but maybe MA didn't think they would sell so fast I know I didn't.

All Gone!
Well this was better than watching the "Black FRiday of 1983.." (And if there is anyone under 40, then you wouldn't remember it.. But it reminds of the riot when everyone scrambled to get a Cabbage patch doll for themselves and kids.. If I showed those under 40 the vidoe they'd be tramatized that it was their grandparents scrambling to get one of these things for their Parents that year.. you cant to see a Virtual version of the event.. See New Treasure Island deeds.. Of course that year I had plenty of buying power to get me some great Model trains... and to be honest, that was about the same time that Kids were also looking for "Transformers". It's funny how people act when a new "Toy" Comes out.. especially one that can make fols real cash.. Hope they don't get bored of the toy real soon. Because those who bought them might not be able to play in Merry Mayhem this year.. As for me? I'm enjoying doing my codexes and missions on Arkadia.. Have a fun Christmas all you guy s.. Hope you got your "Grabbage Patch Dolls."

Sgt. Benjamin "Bin" Coyote (IFN Marines),
A.K.A. "The Blind Sniper" and his pets.

Well, I guess I won't be hunting on NTI then I guess. Not that my own activity would have made any real difference to the payouts on my shares, but the thought of it would have been encouraging - and being a part of something.
I'll presumably hop off Caly altogether again now and see the vu stuff from the pps. Have fun all ... :)

Well, I guess I won't be hunting on NTI then I guess. Not that my own activity would have made any real difference to the payouts on my shares, but the thought of it would have been encouraging - and being a part of something.
I'll presumably hop off Caly altogether again now and see the vu stuff from the pps. Have fun all ... :)

Same idea here.
I have actually never been this sad with EU as now.

I was really looking forward to owning a share of TI and it is sad to see how a couple of players bought up the shares in a matter of minutes while America was asleep.

Loosing an opportunity because you don't believe it is one's own stupidity but to lose one because of this crappy timing and implementation is very bitter. More bitter than losing ped.

Release the next land for people that didn't manage to buy 1 share from NTW.

So excited, thanks for a great sale of these deeds. Got as many as I planned to get, and a little bit more! =)

I'd like to thank my alarm clock and my calendar for supporting me and making sure that I was online at the correct time for the release of the deeds.

For those who missed out on buying deeds, have two options I guess.

1. never buy deeds again, because reasons and many angry emotions.

2. make sure to be on time.

You can't seriously blame MA for the shares selling out too quickly.

Shares were added just like previous shares were.. did you expect these to be any different or did you simply make the assumption that they weren't gonna sell out right away and now the only way you can react is salty salt salt?

i've been saying since day 1 that these will be sold out extremely fast... it was extremely expected and because of that i made sure to be online at the second they went on sale.... glad i was.

Last edited:
Dude everyone knew the time (It has been here like 2 weeks) . You could have bought 25% yourself.

You had information like rest of the players.
I took a day off work to get some. Everyone could do the same.
Dude, I took me longer to get sick an tired of people like you saying "you knew the date and time" then the NTI shares took to sell out.

Next time consider that people live in different time zones, work in shifts, can't always take a day off, have to care for family members, take children to school, etc. Use your imagination why people have not all been online on december 1st 2021 between 11:00 and 11:23 UTC.

Wow just wow. Lets now be ready for amazing storries how good loot is on TI. And returns are 110% tt loss is thing of past... as all who bought them will be willing to flip those for atleast double the value. Or maybe 1pec a week is a good investment .. go figure. :) i am salty yes.. as i wanyed 1 god dame share only 1... but hey hoo 🤣🤣🤣

I like that they are not tradable from start, gives me a chance to see returns, not just first hyped month. Also it prevented resellers to some point.
To be fair, I suspect resellers could successfully present today as an example where the utility their services provide would be very visible. It's a bit too hard to buy that the people with the highest demand for the deeds are the ones who acquired them. Not that First-Come-First-Serve in a case like this is unfair, but it's certainly economically inefficient.

To be fair, I suspect resellers could successfully present today as an example where the utility their services provide would be very visible. It's a bit too hard to buy that the people with the highest demand for the deeds are the ones who acquired them. Not that First-Come-First-Serve in a case like this is unfair, but it's certainly economically inefficient.
M8 they sold out in 22min hows its a economically ineficcient,? Mindark will have a xmass party like a big one 🤣

Dude, I took me longer to get sick an tired of people like you saying "you knew the date and time" then the NTI shares took to sell out.

Next time consider that people live in different time zones, work in shifts, can't always take a day off, have to care for family members, take children to school, etc. Use your imagination why people have not all been online on december 1st 2021 between 11:00 and 11:23 UTC.
Dude the world isn't fair, stop spending your luxury first world money on pixels and make the world more fair by buying some food and medicine for people with no roof over their head and no food in there bellies. Damn i thought it was a age limit to this game

Oh wow, ok that went faster than I'd hoped for...

MA sold 8 million peds worth of deeds in 22 minutes.

would you care to explain how this is economically inefficient?

Therer are some mandatory notes
1. the required and promised explanations did not arrive
2. @ JBK if it is in-game money it is a big draining of PED that will not come back anymore, future sales need fresh deposits, 8M are gole in MA wallet for good.
3. 3 month lock-in means that no one can at any price exit and get ped back. plawer are locked in for a quarter and 2021 balance account will show 2m. profit even with lower returns (CLD show a nice proxy of MA revenues compared to 2020)
as per returns, if no one will i will gladly start a NTI return thread with a post every distribution and a graph of cumulated results, i am skeptic but curious of what it really will Yield and what price will be traded.

Yes, please make a NTI return thread. I'm curious to see what I missed out of by approx. 30 min.

Yes, please make a NTI return thread. I'm curious to see what I missed out of by approx. 30 min.
1pec a week...

Dude the world isn't fair, stop spending your luxury first world money on pixels and make the world more fair by buying some food and medicine for people with no roof over their head and no food in there bellies. Damn i thought it was a age limit to this game

Dude, where did you get the assumption that 1. I was planning to spend it big on NTI? and 2. That I don't share my money or charity nor do anything for the community of my town?

M8 they sold out in 22min hows its a economically ineficcient,? Mindark will have a xmass party like a big one 🤣
MA sold 8 million peds worth of deeds in 22 minutes.

would you care to explain how this is economically inefficient?
What I meant is that the real allocation of deeds was likely not near an allocation which distributes each deed to the person who derives the most marginal utility from buying it.

What I meant is that the real allocation of deeds was likely not near an allocation which distributes each deed to the person who derives the most marginal utility from buying it.
Eehh what? Buy and resell thats how simple it is.....

Same idea here.
I have actually never been this sad with EU as now.

I was really looking forward to owning a share of TI and it is sad to see how a couple of players bought up the shares in a matter of minutes while America was asleep.

Loosing an opportunity because you don't believe it is one's own stupidity but to lose one because of this crappy timing and implementation is very bitter. More bitter than losing ped.
Dont worry, you will have this opportunity to buy them at 5 ped/each in a 3 months

Dont worry, you will have this opportunity to buy them at 5 ped/each in a 3 months
lmao

you missed a 0 at the end there

50 each in 3 months is more likely than 5 ped each ;)

remember quote my post in 3 months time and we will see who were closest.... 5 ped, or 50.. :D

Eehh what? Buy and resell thats how simple it is.....
Yup, I think if you re-read my first post you'll see that was my point. Or perhaps you'll see a word salad that ineffectively communicates the point, in which case I should have finished my coffee before posting!

Resellers will rather hold onto them (like 101amps and other stuff for years or decades) than sell at a loss.
The bulk was sold to a couple resellers. They will determine market price. And those people will not sell at a loss unless there is danger that MA goes bankrupt. Especially if the deeds produce any form of income, even a pec every two weeks.

Back