Info: New Treasure Island mob map

jak

Elite
Society
Crimson Devils
je jak bam
I made this map for a complete list of mobs and locations of each mob.

It's missing all the boss mobs and might have some typos etc. Please let me know and I'll update the map.

Enjoy!

Bosses seen:
Big Bertha
Diablo
Big Bulk 01
Purger (not marked on map yet)

index.php

Due to PCFs image compression the quality here isn't as good as original. This link to Discord has a better image: (MAP on Discord, Better quality.)

Last edited:
Which are all these boss mobs you mentioned? You told me Big Bertha at the Second Entity's but never heard of boss spawn on NTI?

Reactions: jak
Which are all these boss mobs you mentioned? You told me Big Bertha at the Second Entity's but never heard of boss spawn on NTI?
There are at least 3 I know of. Need more info to put rest in map. Diablo and Purger are there just not sure of location....

Thank you for doing the map, rly nice work

Small suggestion if you update the map. Please make text bigger so its easier to read. If that's not possible a bigger map perhaps...

Awesome work in putting all this together much appreciated.

Small suggestion if you update the map. Please make text bigger so its easier to read. If that's not possible a bigger map perhaps...

Yeah, problem I ran into is file size. When I made text bigger it didn't fit and when I made it more clear file size was too big. 🙈

The one posted in discord is 2K x 2K, easily readable. Maybe Jak can post it for download somewhere instead of the compression from PCF

Can I suggest to change the colour of the levels, as the white is quite hard to read on some of the backgrounds, mostly on the yellow background.

Great map though.

... about bosses
hogglo diablo
index.php

big bulk 01 inbetween SEGs 01
index.php

Last edited:
The one posted in discord is 2K x 2K, easily readable. Maybe Jak can post it for download somewhere instead of the compression from PCF
Wow, didn't notice pcf downgrading image quality! Same image wss uploaded to Discord and Discord is much better quality. 🙈

... about bosses
hogglo diablo
index.php

big bulk 01 inbetween SEGs 01
index.php
do you have pos for where the bosses were seen? Thanks! :)

do you have pos for where the bosses were seen? Thanks! :)
all coords and map are in images
diablo 37205/51873
bulk 39527/55832
both need shift 150m to west (whole circle on radar)

If these sweethearths can be named boss...
L27 Trooper F2-TF 35900/56000
L9 Droka C1-TF 36200/53400

Last edited:
Please alter text color to get more contrast . white on yellow and light green is not easily readable, black would be much better.
i wish that ALL planets had this kind of Map.....
DEVS? PLANET PARTNERS? learn from players what we like and need
and make the planet maps decent zoomable, they are a joke atm... we need at least 2 more level of zoom

Please alter text color to get more contrast . white on yellow and light green is not easily readable, black would be much better.
i wish that ALL planets had this kind of Map.....
DEVS? PLANET PARTNERS? learn from players what we like and need
and make the planet maps decent zoomable, they are a joke atm... we need at least 2 more level of zoom
Have a look at the discord version I linked above because it is easier to read

it is easier to read, but the white on yellow and green background still doesn't show up very well.
I'll see what I can do with it to give more contrast :)

Version 3 update. Added some bosses, need to know more so if you get info please post here, thanks!

I still need boss locations if anyone knows them please post here!

I am a bit late to the party but a massive thank you to jak for posting this

Back