New Treasure Island, new contents

Sheryo

Elite
Ranger Sheryo Fenriz
Mindark and its team worked hard and is proud to present you the next major update on Planet Calypso with many new and exciting contents!

Welcome to New Treasure Island !​

index.php

A new creature has been discovered : Meet the Chariax​

Legends says they are born from the fresh of Gaea, some of them can grow as the size of mountains. Though famous for their bad tempers, they are whorshipped as the proctector of the land. An old saying is "never tease a Chariax, even if you have a death wish. Yet learn their respect with honor."

index.php

This new enemy can be found roaming on the island. A four wave event can be activated at the forgotten god totem. The Chariax boss enrages after losing 50% of its health, calling his minions, increasing its attack speed and applying a bleeding effect.

New Treasure Island Deep Waters​

A new frightening monster appeared east of the island. The GAr, Genesis Amethera Researchers do not have any informations on them, they only managed to take a picture of two of them.

index.php

New Upgradable Armor & Melee weapon​

The Odysseus Armor, the Odysseus Spear and their upgrading components can be looted while hunting any creatures and mining anywhere on the island.

index.php

New Treasure Island Harbor, a citizen effort​

A whole new exciting feature inside Entropia Universe. The GAm, Genesis Amethera Managers decided to build a harbor on the island where the GAr HQ will be but they need your help ! They will need different components such as ingots, boards, hides, a member of the GA team will be buying all of them at a rate of 105%. Once the goal reached, the harbor will be implemented in the next update. The harbor will welcome the GAr HQ where they will be able to research on what is going in the deep waters. It will also features appartments and stores for the citizens and merchants.

New Treasure Island Harbor will be improved in future updates, with new sea content, new water vehicles, creatures and much more.

Disclaimer : this is not official :/

Last edited:
Lol had me excited.
if MA know whats good for them they should copy and paste this as the updated info before launch

If only x)..

this would take like, maybe two weeks of effort from MA devs, but they won't do it because why bother the deeds will sell out anyways like they always do. some fresh content attached would be nice though.

Hahahaha, you had me!

Good work :) This is what I expected from Mindark, yet we know how they do their job :)

its very impressive to be true
especially armour skin

PLEASE rename the thread as "how i wish it was" or you risk some ppl get a heart disease for emotion
:)
and yes you got me... i had bulging eyes and thinking "too good to be true finally "
lasted too few.... back to miner bot dropping blausariam reality

Really really good! You hit the tone and some of the English mistakes "perferctly", but the content, including paying attention to miners etc, made it certainly a spoof! Instead of films with a director's cut, I'd love to see a player's cut of EU - the extended version!

I was totally into it .. until the end and went ?? What ???

Nice.. I thought wow they really have thought this through.. They may actually have something here after all.. lol
It is best if you hit the link in the recenlty posted section, cause I actually got a bit excited.
Very well done.

Perfect! You even had the spelling and grammar mistakes - just like MA. Defo had me going there!

Was excited ofr a second, but than the names where a bit to much in line with Ancient greece and NI and read the title sevral time...could not have been Treasure Island :D
Nice try though...had me also there :D

Sorry for the bait guys ,-)
LB, be prepared for Christmas ;)

If I'm not too busy working on an other game in the upcoming weeks, I may be able to do a concept video (with a good friend working for an AAA game studio), " of how the land plots could be with an ARKish system and a jeweler profession. Boredom makes you do weird stuff...

Ohhhh.. Got me! o_O

I was so excited to read the OP and scroll to the "when will be implemented" part .

I do love the idea in the OP's post.

lol someone bought a lot of deeds :p

well fuck you too......dude, I just spent a hardon on a...guy!

omg

had me so excited

f*** you to the moon and back :ROFLMAO:

gg wp

Back