Help: New, unsure, lost or just need a trusty friend?

BAGMAN...

• Total voters

Bagman

Old Alpha
Society
NEW CALY ALLSTARS
Josh BAGMAN Kinsmen
New Colonists,

There was once a tale of a tall (well tall'ish) man that roamed the planet in search of fulfilment. Few of the planets citizens had not met this generous figure, fewer still had not been helped by this individual who had become a legend among new arrivals on such a harsh and hostile landscape. The tale spoke of this mans wish to live amongst the creatures in peace and harmony seeking enlightenment away from civilisation. After a few months of trying to make his way amongst the many mobs that attacked him with such severity that he returned to an outpost disheartened and broken. Upon stumbling past the auto turrets to safety, two angels appeared to him. They spoke in a foreign tongue from the ancient lands of Germany and nursed him quickly back to health and bestowed him the gifts of new armour, weaponary and compassion for his fellow citizen.
From that day on he is bound to his credo of helping citizens who are wise, good of spirit and worthy of assistance.
From time to time a figure will slip into one of the many outposts for supplies and beer (Ok... Melchi water) and once more venture out to the outer limits in search of those who do seek help but when helped would pass on such a noble deed to others. This legend amongst the new colonists is whispered among their circles and sightings are somewhat scarce...

But if you are suffering in silence, no-one else will help and if you can find him...Call BAGMAN

My dear friend ... you are a man among men, and Entropians of course, and why I gave well-deserved recognition to your efforts to help others in an article I did a little over two years ago called "Paying It Forward - "The Noob Connection" ... and I know that every chance you have, you are assisting others within our community.

Keep up the appreciated efforts, and time well spent on behalf of our fellow colonists. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Hi MS9

I was just dusting off the storybook to help the newer colonists who may not search the forums so much a bit of a hint of who is who out there. With an influx of new players we always tend to get the greedy and less than honourable ones arrive who decide that they will prey on players ignorance or inexperience.

The guides are obviously not everywhere so another well respected player that the newer players to turn to, one who is obviously around when he can be is just another way of trying to ensure that the game doesn't suffer from a few individuals.

Cheers and always a pleasure.

Bags

A bump so that new forum users can direct any requests for assistance to me!

See you all in-game.

Bags :cool:

Back