New vehicles for Air, Land and Sea.

loren

Stalker
Loren
Updated with a noob question-

Wasnt sure were to post this so will just stick in here.

With the new update Boats, hovercraft etc MA posted-

New in VU 11.3: New vehicles for Air, Land and Sea. Boat for racing the waves and new discoveries ?

Does this mean Discoveries as in New transport or as in new areas to be found?

I wasnt expecting this so soon is there any info out there I have missed? ;)

Last edited:
:laugh: They need more decay

I wasnt expecting this so soon is there any info out there I have missed? ;)

Well, there wasn't any particular way to guess when these would come, soon or late. Same as we don't know when the expansion of mindforce wil lcome. Some of it might be driven by the new, yet to be launched planets.

Let me be the first to say,
Thank you very much MA!

now it's only up to waiting till the first few vehicles get on auction.
and then its time to buy one :thumbup::banana:

Some pictures in splash screen, showing 3 kind of vehicles: VTOL (similar to the old combat shuttles in Twins), Boats (more like caters) and Hovercrafts (kind of floating tanks).

Some pictures in splash screen, showing 3 kind of vehicles: VTOL (similar to the old combat shuttles in Twins), Boats (more like caters) and Hovercrafts (kind of floating tanks).

It's going to be nice seeing more vehicle types around other than the current 2 styles. :D

boats! yay sounds great, are we close to an hypothetical fishing introduction? :)

ohh so soon we're able to enjoy the first Entropian James Bond films ;)

Woooooooooooot hovercraft ! Impressive ;)

why bother with the flying glitch now u can just fly? =D

nice vehicle models indeed,

and S-F oriented! (except boat) :)

Regards
Symu

Hmm yes yes yes yes yes..... YES!

Saras Shopping List:

1 VTOL.
1 Boat.

1 of each deposited directly to my account please

(Visual Image) Coasting along the shores from Cape Corinth to PA, Sun beating its glorious rays on the ocean and Sara in Beach wear at the helm of shiny new boat... music blasting... VTOL in the distance skimming over the tops of trees chasing down renegade Atrox....

(awakes suddenly due to dream state causing bump on head... probably due to falling asleep waiting) :laugh:

While I do think this is very very cool, it is of little use, to me at least, and I would have preferred a development in other, more important, areas instead.

Well, I must say, this update has a fair bit of what participants have been asking for...

FL limit increased to 150
Boats, VTOL, hovercraft (what, no motorcycles yet? yeesh!) :silly2:
In-game voice chat

I can't wait to finish the d/l

:yay::yay::yay:

Its going to be a big shame if they are LIMITED!!! :( Come on MA, I wanna paint something black!

Any words of another vehicle-give-away? I'd love to get one this time! :woohoo:

Very nice update; of course if you don't count the other things missing for a year.

I'm curios how flying will affect the game mechanics; the way I see it, you shouldn't be bale to hunt while flying, or else it could be a mess.

Jormungand Mk1

jormungand_mk1_infoa.jpg

jormungand_mk1_infob.jpg

jormungand_mk1_at_cape_corinth_new.jpg

See: Jörmungandr (Too big name for too small boat :laugh:)

Additional Info: Hit the bumper of the pier on returning :ahh: and got 0.3 dmg on Structural Integrity from that.

(L)-BP dropped while crafting Combustors. This is the BP:

jormmk1bpa.jpg

jormmk1bpb.jpg

EDIT: Additional screenies

jormmk1nsba.jpg

jormmk1nsbb.jpg

Last edited:
So how about telling us how we can get hold of one??? I hope we can loot them which would be cool :)

They keep our expectations for new VU´s so low that we totally freak out for some new items ingame now... its funny! I hope we all enjoy that new source of lag :cool:
...i´m sure it will be :laugh:

and for everyone whos surprised "it came so fast" ...yeah really fast! we just had to wait for 9 years now :laugh:
i couldnt have built it faster myself ^^

There are already 3 hovercraft on the auction house for anyone wanting to check them out. :yay:

No idea where folks got them so fast. :scratch2:

Back