New Years Mentor Ship Offer!!!

Ion

Guardian
Society
.... new soc forgot name...
Rioni Ion
It's the end of the year, and whole new beginning!!

I am accepting new desciples to help around EU in 2007.

This a chance of a lifetime (in EU) anyway, I have started announcing in PA. If your looking for a great mentor and looking to have fun and skill fast, post here and pm me as well.

I'm on almost every day so I will always be around to help you.

Wanna learn more about why this a chance in a lifetime opportunity, pm me :)... you won't pass this opportunit I guarantee you this much. :)

The only thing I ask is that you will be on at least a couple times a week ;)...

C.U. All in game...

:yay:

Rioni Ion Tay

I'm looking for a mentor.

I can be on most days of the week, I'm in GMT and on weekdays can be on from around 4:30pm to 9:00pm, I'll usually be in that timeframe. On weekends I can be on at pretty much any time.

I've just started, and hope to be a hunter at some point, and may invest after a while of playing.

I've been reading some guides but I'm still unsure at how things work...I can barely control my characters movement :laugh: (I'm serious about that)

Well happy new year whether you pick me or not, but I hope you do :)

Garant Wilson (In-Game)

Last edited:
I'd love to have an experienced mentor. Just started the game yesterday, made a small deposit (called it the price of the game) but haven't done anything with it yet. On everyday for at least an hour-ish, more once my schedule stabilizes. Currently interested in developing my mining knowledge.

In-game name is Necabote Orion.

Necabote Orion and Garant Wilson....

meet me in game guys per the PM i sent you.

cya soon, :yay:

Rioni Ion...

Hey there! I just started today (ive played before, but it was years ago), and I would really like a good mentor. I was not sure if all your spots are filled, but I thought I would post anyway :D. I will usually play about an hour at least every weekday, more on the weekends.

Im not exactly sure what path I want to take yet, but for now im just gathering sweat.

My in-game name is Cedric 'Cyn' Redwater.

Just wondering how "unskilled" do i have to be to get a mentor :confused: most likely i am to skilled but i never had a mentor :mad:

It's the end of the year, and whole new beginning!!

I am accepting new desciples to help around EU in 2007.

This a chance of a lifetime (in EU) anyway, I have started announcing in PA. If your looking for a great mentor and looking to have fun and skill fast, post here and pm me as well.

I'm on almost every day so I will always be around to help you.

Wanna learn more about why this a chance in a lifetime opportunity, pm me :)... you won't pass this opportunit I guarantee you this much. :)

The only thing I ask is that you will be on at least a couple times a week ;)...

C.U. All in game...

:yay:

Rioni Ion Tay

Holy infomercial.

"BUY NOW, YOUR ONLY CHANCE"

Folks, this smacks of a mentor out for gifts...caveat emptor.

711 or Mods, please remove these smart ass remarks on my thread

Ok for all you smart asses, [ DuLi_ ] and [ Slick ] -rep for both of you please stay the heck out of my thread, don't need comments like this. And yes, bet you can't beat my mentor ship offers so :p...

and it is like the thread says so please people like you buzz off... don't even post a reply leave my thread alone...

As much as Iwould like to share my offers here, I won't because I don't want to to get inunddated with request. So please leave this thread alone.

Rioni Ion Tay :yay:

hmm this sounds like a great oppertunity for all you new players, and advertising on forum for this for players who are just about to start is a great idea, (+ rep from me) we need alot more nice ppl like Ion in EU to make it more frienly for new coming players, and as for Duli_ and Slick why make smartass comments? on such a good thread? moderators pls remove those (as Ion said) Smartass comments.

Folks, I have met Rioni Ion Tay in game, and from what i can tell, he is a really good guy. He has spent a bunch of time answering questions when i need it (so i can verify that he has been on as he says, almost every day), and he is a genuinely (sp?) nice person. IMHO you would be lucky to have him as a mentor.

and btw this isn't an unbiased message, I have a mentor and he is great... thanks Eol.

I can be on most days of the week, I'm in GMT and on weekdays can be on from around 4:30pm to 9:00pm, I'll usually be in that timeframe. On weekends I can be on at pretty much any time.

You do realise the time difference between UK and USA (California) ? PST is -8 hours. So your going to be lucky if you get much ingame time with a mentor from the USA especially one that is on the west coast. Just thought i would point this out to you. The majority of decent mentors would NOT accept new players from different time zone simply for the fact that they cannot give them ingame attention needed.

Violetyou need to think about these kind of things...

Inderect insults are not appreciated. I don't know who you are Violet but could careless. I play a lot, see friends from all over the world all the time in game so time doesn't make a difference. Please don't go around making uncalled for posts. Unfortunately I'm gonna have to -rep (3x) for not reading prior post about not having people here that this is not intended for.

You and everyone else who have nothing to do, should not go around staining other people reputation. If you think a good mentor is one who help only those in their time frame, you must be a total n00b... Some people don't have a what you call local time zone! If you knew me, you would know,

In the mean time, I almost have my desciples, so I ask to have this post removed and keep people with -[stupid]- comments like yours out, sorry, if i'm harsh, but butt out of threads that are no intended for you.

Rioni Ion Tay [by the way, this is my name in game]

If ur are still doubting..
Go for it!

as Rioni Ion Tay is one of the coolest ppl in Entropia. He helped me out numerous times, even not being a deciple

kernel

The thing I think you have to realize is that there are allot of scammers out there who harvest disciples so most posts here I see just point out that they believe you, may be one of these people, it is a 'people beware post' more then a direct flame at you.

And to just tell people to keep out of the thread is a bit uncalled for, this post is not meant as a flame or to dis-respect your effort we need good mentors in entropia there are too many bad ones. So all the best to your effort and like Violet stated it is hard to catch Disciples who play at different times. I'm not saying it is impossible, as it is possible however just because you play all the time now does not mean that in a few months time you will be playing those same hours. Disciples need not rush anything and it can take over a year to complete could you say in a years time you will still even be playing entropia? and if so at those same times.

The chances are that if you have a disciple for a year then they will probably not need to ask so many questions after a few months but they might need to and then never end up playing the same hours as you.

The other thing is that you have only been a member of EF since may 06 now this does not mean you have not played PE for longer or that you do not know about entropia.

It is true some mentors will only take players who play the same sort of hours as them others will only take one at a time to ensure they can give the disciple all of their time and effort. There is no right or wrong way of doing this as EU allows many disciples at once.

Of course you could have had many disciples before that have all passed, if this is the case you could mention this in your initial post just to let people know it also offers a reputation system.

This of course may only be a first time you have taken on disciples this need not worry anyone as you could feel you are at the point where you want to give something back to the community if so don't be ashamed to admit to your disciples that this is your first time as a mentor.

If you feel you are not playing at the same times as the disciple or they are not playing anymore remember to drop them if below 10% this allow them a chance to get another mentor should they decide to start playing again at a later date.

Please do not take this post as a flame I am just trying to offer a view as seen from some others as well as a few pointers that I hope will come in useful.

I wish you all the best in your mentorship period and really hope you are able to provide support and answer all the questions that your disciples have :)

And for anyone unable to take a mentor remember that there are many Societies available that will help out noobs and offer team hunts and advice. They can be a valuable asset for starting entropia.

Regards Rotten ICE

Last edited:
good way to put it Rotten Ice :)

nce post man.

Gave you some rep for it. Others need to learn to follow in your foot-steps for comments like these...

Anyway, I have my desciples for now and so far.. they love my mentorship offers :) ...

and yeah i hear ya about the whole dropping/kicking thing... I'vd had so many come ask me for advice becaues their mentors aren't really helping... I'd like to kick them on their arse for leaving their desciples out to fend on their own...

anyway, look for team Rioni+desciples now and then :)

711 (mods) please lock this thread... descipleships filled

Thanks to those that'd pm'd me and didn't post. Unfortunately a post was required as per the instructions on the original post.

To those that were accepted, GRATZ!!! consider this an insta global (u know what i mean)... i'm sure you will totally enjoy the time we spend learning ;) ...:wtg:

Back