New Yorker up for a beer?????

Dr.D.C.

Elite
Society
Glory Hound Irregulars
well happen that i need to spend the whole next week in New York for work, but the night is all for me.
Maybe some one up for a beer????? is 10 years that i don t visit the Big Apple.

hummmm no New Yorkers play Eu i guess....... so much fun out there to waste time with EU :)

well happen that i need to spend the whole next week in New York for work, but the night is all for me.
Maybe some one up for a beer????? is 10 years that i don t visit the Big Apple.

Damn Dude...if you ever get out to Seattle let me know...I'll buy ya a beer or 50. :yup:

at least 2-3 of these:

2011-05-15_11.39.30.jpg

lol elysian!!!!!!! but just if there is not ND around!

Sorry bud.

I live in New York but am dead center of the state. Aint got a vehicle and I doubt my body can handle a bus or train for that long to get to NYC. I do hope you have a good time there tho as a long trip like you are taking should be worth the effort.

I'll buy you a beer Dendri, but you have to make it out to Montana. I made it to FL to see Coz a few times, was at Daytona Beach a few weeks ago and will be there again in May if that is close to you.

trip in NY is over it was a great experience :)

Too bad I didn't still live in Niagara Falls Canada cuz you coulda zipped across the border and I woulda taken you to some GREAT strip clubs!

Menace

Too bad I didn't still live in Niagara Falls Canada cuz you coulda zipped across the border and I woulda taken you to some GREAT strip clubs!

Menace

wwww, not sure my wife would approve ! :ahh:

Menace

Been to those :laugh: male review at those clubs..I know exactly which ones your talking about Menace...:ahh:

lol i was just happy with some beer in one of the many irish pub up there.................after all Saint Patrick day is very close, you can already feel the party starting :)

lol i was just happy with some beer in one of the many irish pub up there.................after all Saint Patrick day is very close, you can already feel the party starting :)

Yes those are so fun!!..love it..love it...Glad you had a great time!! :beerchug:

Yes those are so fun!!..love it..love it...Glad you had a great time!! :beerchug:

yup, i need to go again in the next months....eventually it will be warmer compared to the last time :p

Back