Newbie assistance Program (NAP)

sounds kinda like PFC hunts, except with them, loot is stack share

sounds kinda like PFC hunts, except with them, loot is stack share

Yes and no at this point we are going to do hunting but depending on how it goes probably mining and crafting events as well and well this still doesn't rob new players off anything

Hmm... whilst I applaud the effort. Even +repped you. Why do you only have 6 forum posts - ie you started your first post regarding this very subject.

Obviously you understand the hunting system - and are not a newbie yourself. So is this an ALT forum account, or have you never posted on these forums before - since EU started a decade ago?

Hmm... whilst I applaud the effort. Even +repped you. Why do you only have 6 forum posts - ie you started your first post regarding this very subject.

Obviously you understand the hunting system - and are not a newbie yourself. So is this an ALT forum account, or have you never posted on these forums before - since EU started a decade ago?

Thank you for your positive comments and well this is my only forum account but for the whole year I have been playing I was more worried about making ped, globals, and hofs. I still consider myself a noobie ,I'm just more experienced thats all. I just came to the realization that maybe making money isn't the only way to be contempt and I'm sure we all agreee that if new players get opportunities like these they might be able to realize how fun this game could be without spending money so its like a free trial and hopefully they would consider having fun with small deposits ,
I dont seek fame but I just seek helping others in the smallest way possible and also helping the game by keeping its playerbase even if they are just pedless noobies at this moment ,and plus sponsoring these events at the cost of my own ped is the equivalent of a couple no looted mobs but at least ill get a thank you for the hunt notification :)

Last edited:
Yes and no at this point we are going to do hunting but depending on how it goes probably mining and crafting events as well and well this still doesn't rob new players off anything

Sounds all good but you have to remember crafting isn't the best way to start out in this game with the nobs skills so low and all. Most likely a lot of money will be lost. Best bet is to take the nobs up to the MS and repair to build crafting skills up first. You also need to remember the WOW effect (not the game shh) with hunting and seeing all the skills scrolling in chat.

GL

Sounds all good but you have to remember crafting isn't the best way to start out in this game with the nobs skills so low and all. Most likely a lot of money will be lost. Best bet is to take the nobs up to the MS and repair to build crafting skills up first. You also need to remember the WOW effect (not the game shh) with hunting and seeing all the skills scrolling in chat.

GL

Actually thats a great Idea the MS repairing ill consider that as a event instead of crafting and your right about the WOW effect ,dont have to spend tons of ped to give players fun activities to do thanks for your input it will be used

Last edited:
Back