Newbies swunting log of calypso

Blink

Old
Since Marie Elf Woodell stopped posting Swunty is left without any competition.I'm swunting sabakumas anyway for some time now, so lets see if a newbie like me can get close to a veteran like Swunty.

Goals- Either 10 Aud,20 Sweat gatherer or 10 evader archieved

Current stats:
Bankroll:9.20
SG:12,49
Evader:2.46
Auds:1

Price sweat will be sold at: 1.4 ped according to this website- http://calytraders.blogspot.com/2016/05/the-price-of-sweat-in-entropia-universe.html
Edit:
Scrap that, price gets constantly undercut and MU has nothing to do with it. I will try to sell in large bulks for 2ped/k

Wish me luck! :)

Edit: Goals changed for something more realistic: 20 SG or 5 Evader

Last edited:
he is certainly not without competition, I'm just too lazy to start a log!

eventually...

he is certainly not without competition, I'm just too lazy to start a log!

eventually...

haha - im swunting a hater now as I type this ;D

Blink - best of luck on your swunt! its so much funnnnn

pfff I can't play at work :rolleyes:

Well this took 3 days to approve :O

And some stuff has happened in the meantime.

Current stats:

Bankroll:5.30
SG:12,79
Evader:2.56
Sweat gathered while swunting:7200
Sweat gathered while in circle(you have to socialize from time to time):1290

Unsold loot:
Animal muscle oil: 5.13 ped
Calypso bones: 92 pec
Sweat will be sold when there is no more Peds on my card to do 5 ped cycles.(I buy ammo worth 5 ped and then use it as long as possible)

Weapons used up:
Salafa g1, bought at 1.40 ped
Sollomate azuro 0.80 ped
Omegaton b101 0.04 durability, bought at 1000% markup(40 pec)

Very unluck hunt didn't get anything at all.

Current stats:
Bankroll:1.40
SG:12,94
Evader:2.62
Sweat gathered while swunting:2380

Unsold loot:
Animal muscle oil: 0.12 ped
Calypso bones: 19 pec

Total unsold loot:

Animal muscle oil: 5.25 ped
Calypso bones: 1.11 ped

Time to sell sweat.

Still rather unlucky hunt. Sold all my sweat for 1.4ped/k. Skill gains are nice though, but looks like all my other objectives are futile, since I get SG so much faster.

Current stats:
Bankroll:17.30
SG:13.12
Evader:2.67
Sweat gathered while swunting:2400

Unsold loot:
Animal muscle oil: 0.6 ped
Calypso bones: 35 pec

Total unsold loot:
Animal muscle oil: 5.85 ped
Calypso bones: 1.46 ped

so did you get the first aud purely from sweat?

Why, yes.When I came back to game it had collected 1.34 peds for me(6 months) :D I also have a huge collection of newbie weapons that is completely redundant nowadays in the era of salafa g1's etc. Like I bought my newtrons 1,5 year ago for 1ped each but now their price is so low and they are so unwanted I save more money and time just by using them myself. I have played this game on and off for some time, but now I am dedicated to put more time and effort in it.

Well this hunt was way better. Slowly getting there. Maybe I will manage to buy 2 auds by the time I get SG 20.

Current stats:
Bankroll:14.80
SG:13.42
Evader:2.74
Sweat gathered while swunting:3380
Sweat gathered in circle: 2000( We managed to get a nice circle started at royal, so I decided to sweat for a while)

Unsold loot:
Animal muscle oil: 1.68 ped
Calypso bones: 50 pec

Total unsold loot:
Animal muscle oil: 7.53 ped
Calypso bones: 1.96 ped

Weapons used up: 1 azuro (0.8ped) and 1 EWE EP-2 Proton (1ped)

keep up the hard work!
if u ever come to rocktropia - try out the hater! Great mob. also we have a great circle mob (but not enough sweaters to tackle it yet) the crab

if u are sweating btw u should consider buying the regeneration ring - helps a load

I didn't mention it but I did buy adjusted aeglic ring for 45 peds before starting the 1st entry for this log just for that reason. No plans to travel soon. Also I have a BIG suprise for the next entry! ^^

GOT MY 1st GLOBAL EVER! 9ped. Its all shrapnel and BLP ammo,but still, one of the rare hunts I end up with more peds than I started.Donated my body for a new sweat circle, had some nostalgic memories at Neas place, sweated there for a while, got a free Fanoos, life is great. :D

Current stats:
Bankroll:26.70
SG:13.67
Evader:2.81

Sweat gathered while swunting:2280
Sweat gathered in circle: 1800( Sold 1k of it at SSI)
Unsold loot:
Animal muscle oil: 0.45 ped
Calypso bones: 26 pec

Total unsold loot:
Animal muscle oil: 7.98 ped
Calypso bones: 2.22 ped

Gratz on your first global :yay:
As far as i can make out you are a non depo player. Have you tried entropia partners thats a good way to make some extra ped. If you want hit me up ingame and i can share my experience with the site.
Gl with reaching your goals will be folowing your progress.

Can't manage to play the game because of huge physical pain. Cant even sweat at circles, i just afk and close my eyes after 10min. Still, managed to complete run in 2 days.

Current stats:
Bankroll:22.90
SG:13.91
Evader:2.87

Sweat gathered while swunting:2590
Sweat gathered in circle: 1400
Unsold loot:
Animal muscle oil: 0.57 ped
Calypso bones: 26 pec

Total unsold loot:
Animal muscle oil: 8.55 ped
Calypso bones: 2.48 ped

I sold 15k sweat for 1.4ped k. Did some hardcore sweating for 8h because I was not usable for anything else at the moment. Considering travel to Next Island, just out of curiosity, currently figuring details if I should do it. I will exclude auds from future updates, because their price is rising quite quickly and I dont want to pay those extra 2-3(or more looking at the crazy price increase) peds that have to earn themself back in basicaly a year adding an extra year to aud payback.

Current stats:
Bankroll:39.80
SG:14.38
Evader:2.94

Sweat gathered while swunting:2660
Sweat gathered in circle: 3670
Unsold loot:
Animal muscle oil: 1.47 ped
Calypso bones: 36 pec

Total unsold loot:
Animal muscle oil: 10.02 ped
Calypso bones: 2.84 ped

Going to take a vacation and explore NI(first time in space,whooo!). Thanks BIG industries! :) Did 2 hunts in this time, with fair returns, but nothing special.

Current stats:
Bankroll:39.40
SG:14.7
Evader:3.03

Sweat gathered while swunting:3600
Sweat gathered in circle: 700
Unsold loot:
Animal muscle oil: 0.78 ped
Calypso bones: 39 pec

Total unsold loot:
Animal muscle oil: 10.8 ped
Calypso bones: 3.23 ped

Got a few bp's, a free falcata and few hundreds of stones/fruit at NI,few SSI sells and brought 300 sweat back. Not a bad trip, but I can't swunt the creatures there so paid 7 peds to get back to caly. NI is not a bad place, I just need to get fatter ped card and evade before going there again. :) Sold 800 fruits for 12ped and 19k sweat for 1.3ped/k (impatience at christmas)

Current stats:
Bankroll:69.00
SG:15.56
Evader:3.18

Sweat gathered while swunting:3230
Sweat gathered in circle: 5000

Unsold loot:
Animal muscle oil: 1.11 ped
Calypso bones: 36 pec

Total unsold loot:

Animal muscle oil: 11.91 ped
Calypso bones: 3.59 ped

yeah there's really nothing good to swunt at ni.

you mean sb gave you a falcata I guess (I wouldn't call tt "free"). some missions are broken (ul scanner) but you can still get a free colourator there. if you did stay there, you'd been able to sell 1k sweat per day for 2.5 to the ssi guys and have gotten to caly for free today. I always advise newbies to "abuse" the ssi next island trip to get from calypso to ark and back for free, like I myself did. :laugh:

Last edited:
You need a spaceship with thruster to get back from warp ship to planet which costs quite a bit with my budget. I got lucky and a guy from arcadia got me to NI for 1ped.If he didn't, I would have had to pay 7 ped for them to beam me down. You can't bring stackables with you with the free warp.So, a 7 ped taxi on which I could take all my stuff just sounds fine for me. And if I traveled today I would have gimped my character growth. That 1k SSI sweat is just not worth my time yet.

Colorator mission is not free, you have to get 20 wool for it. You get falcata, by doing a mission where you simply walk around and talk with NPC's, so I call it "free".

that mission has to be new, I had to buy my falcata from tt for sure. it's true about the 20 wool, but that shouldn't be a huge problem. it's still a very cheap colourator to fool around with

ssi always took care I got down to the planet. I can only recommend them

Haven't played much, but here are my results from last 2 hunts.

Current stats:
Bankroll:63.70
SG:15.99!
Evader:3.29

Sweat gathered while swunting:5310
Sweat gathered in circle: 1660

Unsold loot:

Animal muscle oil: 1.05 ped
Calypso bones: 60 pec

Total unsold loot:

Animal muscle oil: 12.96 ped
Calypso bones: 4.19 ped

Blink, gratzzz with your level 16 (almost). You're going fast!

A little story time. Bought one AUD for 64 Ped's as a little favor to a nice Entropian. Which made me broke. So sold 10.02 Ped muscle oil at 101% and got a good deal for my bones for 1 pec each so sold those too. Later that day got in Sweating event at Royal club and won 26 peds! So I guess good deeds do get rewarded?

On a side note, have to mention that I got in a yearly argument about sweat prices (aka 2ped/k). In the end I have decided to do a little side experiment to bust the myth that if you sell big stacks of sweat, you can get 2ped/k. When I acquire 50k sweat I will try to sell it for 2ped/k for 2weeks. If someone actualy buys, well, nice to be proven wrong. If not, I have made my point.

Oh and did 2 hunts. They were crap. :)

Current stats:
Bankroll:38.34
SG:16.51
Evader:3.38
Auds:2

Sweat gathered while swunting:5230
Sweat gathered in circle: 4750

Unsold loot:

Animal muscle oil: 1.02 ped
Calypso bones: 34 pec

Total unsold loot:

Animal muscle oil: 3.96 ped
Calypso bones: 0.34 ped

You could always put your sweat in the sweat bank in entropia fund too!

It's pretty tough to get 2 ped per 1k but not impossible
The largest stack I ever sold was 25k and it went for 2ped per 1k

That was 3 or 4 months ago

Not important anymore since it was 1 of a kind sneaky event. Did 5 hunts. Selling my sweat at SSI/RCES to raise my pedcard while saving up sweat. Also withdrew 33 pec from aud revenue because I like round numbers. :) Some Trivia: 3 SG points away from reaching 2k of those.

Current stats:
Bankroll:39.55
SG:17.08
Evader:3.55

Sweat gathered while swunting:9860
Sweat gathered in circle: 3000

Sweat sold at SSI: 3k for 2.5ped/k
Sweat sold at RCES: 2k for 2ped/k

Unsold loot:

Animal muscle oil: 2.85 ped
Calypso bones: 1.31 ped

Total unsold loot:

Animal muscle oil: 6.81 ped
Calypso bones: 1.65 ped

Last edited:
Haven't played much yet again, some real life stuff going and realy didn't feel like playing entropia. My stats are starting to grow realy slow, maybe mob level affects this? Barely any progress in sweat gathering although I did 4 hunts. Should I switch mobs? Also spent an entire day healing earning 17peds. Would have more peds but have bought ammo worth 20ped.

Current stats:
Bankroll:69.17
SG:17.39
Evader:3.69

Sweat gathered while swunting:7760
Sweat gathered in circle: 1000

Sweat sold at SSI: 1k for 2.5ped/k
Sweat sold at RCES: 1k for 2ped/k
Sweat sold to a soc mate: 20k for 2ped/k

Unsold loot:
Animal muscle oil: 4.41 ped
Calypso bones: 0.91 ped

Total unsold loot:

Animal muscle oil: 11.22 ped
Calypso bones: 2.56 ped

a little offtopic: imo the best price for sweat is 3.33 ped per k. that would mean on a hater with 300 hp, who costs roughly 1 ped to kill, you would get 300 sweat which would have the value of 1 ped and that would guarantee that all hunting loot on them would be 100% profit.

Your sarcasm is appreciated. :) Did a massive 50 ped hunt that's why this took so long to update. But here I am.

Current stats:
Bankroll:82.91
SG:18.11
Evader:4.00

Sweat gathered while swunting:15960

Unsold loot:
Animal muscle oil: 6.54 ped
Calypso bones: 2.25 ped

Total unsold loot:
Animal muscle oil: 17.76 ped
Calypso bones: 4.81 ped

Back