Newly Discovered Moon to be Auctioned

Well because its against the kickstarter rules obviously :p

(Just looked up http://www.kickstarter.com/help/guidelines and it would violate all three points lol)

There are services that do stuff like group financing, but given that the funds finally arrive at one avatars EU balance even those sites would probably not agree with it.

But there are avatars that found creative ways, look up Akoz the rogue banker.
From what I hear the system works, but also there are some haters hating on him...
not my league anyways hehe.

Is there a prosper group or some other p2p trading group for this type of thing since kickstarter is out? Also, which p2p website works for the most amount of countries out there including the US? I used to know a few years ago when I was investigating it, but am out of the loop at the moment.

If nothing else this Moon has resulted in the most interesting selling threads I have ever seen on this forum... Too bad my ped card isn't up to the challenge....

What a rip off lol. Just another money-grab for MA to grease their pockets with.

Moon Layout for me

To this idea become great and owner want marketing and attract new players

1- REMOVE normal version from TT give only Rookie Stuffs
2- DISABLE possibility use Weapons/Finders/Amps/Fap from OTHERS PLANET to MAKE LOCAL ECONOMY
3- DONT Mixed Mineral Veins (Up max 4 types) 2 ore 2 enmater its made alot easy to noob can sell in auction dont need reselers
4- New Moon BPS use only 1-3 Component LOW/MEDIUM/HIGH Moon and USE ALOT This
Example

Moon Low Wires

100xMoon Ore
100xMoon Enmater

Moon Low Conductors

100x Animal Muscle oil

Moon Level 1 Amp

40x Moon Low Wires
100x Moon Low Conductors

^^ seee no use ores/enmater/hunt loot direct in product final create one chain can do this way or just remove comp... and inject refined resourcer direct
5-Dont need wide range BP just ( Include cloths and texture )
5x Types finder 300m/434m/600m/740m/1km
4x Types amp lvl1 / lv2 / lvl5 / lv7
About numbers weapons and fap i cant know depend how natural spaws and new mobs but give only option

6- DONT DROP ARMORY/WEAPONS or any other finished product from MOB or crafters o futures crafters dont have mu enough to pay HUNT and Mineral MU and back to gamble

7-Before i forget dont use CND/FOMA/Hell Mining Layout
your can stay 22m radius if your want economy server but give same Rate in planetside i think to me and everyone can be unique experience can economy time and same time "safe "

Mindark in control of development means, quality control. No halfnaked slutty women mobs or funky monkeys.

So true...

I wish my PED card could afford bidding on that...Would be cool to have a "moon":beerchug:

Last edited:

2- DISABLE possibility use Weapons/Finders/Amps/Fap from OTHERS PLANET to MAKE LOCAL ECONOMY
3- DONT Mixed Mineral Veins (Up max 4 types) 2 ore 2 enmater its made alot easy to noob can sell in auction dont need reselers
Example

Moon Low Wires

100xMoon Ore
100xMoon Enmater

Moon Low Conductors

100x Animal Muscle oil

Moon Level 1 Amp

40x Moon Low Wires
100x Moon Low Conductors

^^ seee no use ores/enmater/hunt loot direct in product final create one chain can do this way or just remove comp... and inject refined resourcer direct
About numbers weapons and fap i cant know depend how natural spaws and new mobs but give only option

6- DONT DROP ARMORY/WEAPONS or any other finished product from MOB or crafters o futures crafters dont have mu enough to pay HUNT and Mineral MU and back to gamble

your can stay 22m radius if your want economy server but give same Rate in planetside i think to me and everyone can be unique experience can economy time and same time "safe "

Whoever buys the moon, tell MA to do this and you are RICH.

So the Moon is made for money, Planet Arkadia is made for money, every game is made for money. What's your point.

It's quite obvious that his point was; just because it's for sale, does not mean it's needed.
I think he even opened his post with that comment, or one similar.

People seem to read less and react more, around here lately.

Example

Moon Low Wires

100xMoon Ore
100xMoon Enmater

Moon Low Conductors

100x Animal Muscle oil

Moon Level 1 Amp

40x Moon Low Wires
100x Moon Low Conductors

This will not be a "planet"; it won't have its own economy with moon BPs and moon tools. It may (and hopefully will) have an active economy with hunters, miners, crafters, shops but all BPs will be universal BPs. They aren't going to have a dev team; the moon manager is not a Planet Partner, they're only like a PP in that they have a similar recruiting/income agreement. This sale is the right to "manage" the moon, and the manager will have some input in how it's set up (we need more terminals here or there, I'd imagine that kind of thing). They're not designing an economy or a planet, so the tools available from the TT will almost certainly mirror the space TTs. Also, MA won't even let Arkadia implement amps above Terra amp 1, so you can't expect to see new amps out of the moon. To sum up, it'll be like FOMA and Crystal Palace, not like a planet.

So, you all realize that whichever "player" (not investor, because not a PP...) buys the moon (or investment group), will not realize any profit for at least 8 - 12 months after April 4, right?

Ark was developed in 8 months, but that's the A-Team, and they usually do things efficiently and with noteworthy haste.

MA will be developing the moon.... and MA does a great job, but... in terms of haste, we've all seen the results :D. You already know how fast and smoothly the moon's development will be seeing as how MA promised to ANNOUNCE the moon by the end of January, but instead, announced almost a month later.

1 month delay just for the announcement... so how many months delay for the actual development...

$150,000 is a lot. Not sure it's really worth waiting 1 year before the first moon avatar is born.

And ofc moon manager can't yell at MA if development is too slow or stops. :(

Buzz has post.

Last edited:
So, you all realize that whichever "player" (not investor, because not a PP...) buys the moon (or investment group), will not realize any profit for at least 8 - 12 months after April 4, right?

Ark was developed in 8 months, but that's the A-Team, and they usually do things efficiently and with noteworthy haste.

MA will be developing the moon.... and MA does a great job, but... in terms of haste, we've all seen the results :D. You already know how fast and smoothly the moon's development will be seeing as how MA promised to ANNOUNCE the moon by the end of January, but instead, announced almost a month later.

1 month delay just for the announcement... so how many months delay for the actual development...

$150,000 is a lot. Not sure it's really worth waiting 1 year before the first moon avatar is born.

And ofc moon manager can't yell at MA if development is too slow or stops. :(

I was of the understanding that what people will be bidding on , on the auction at the end of the month will be there in space , already to go ??

What's wrong with half naked slutty women?:)

I heard all the half naked women are getting a graphic update, this is the new model:
fugly.jpg

Q: Will the subsurface cavern areas have hunting and mining taxes?
A: There will be no hunting or mining taxes on the moon estate.

Q: How large will the subsurface caverns be?
A: Approximately 1.5 times the size of the asteroid space resort domes.

Q: How will mining work in the subsurface caverns?
A: The caverns will use the indoor mining logic system, which results in a lower search radius and larger finds.

I think the value of the moon just went up...

I think the value of the moon just went up...

It has 8 that kind of caverns, meaning 8*1,5= 12 foma domes size
I was hoping them to be little bigger, but yeah at current dome prices the moon will go nicely over 3m peds.

It has 8 that kind of caverns, meaning 8*1,5= 12 foma domes size
I was hoping them to be little bigger, but yeah at current dome prices the moon will go nicely over 3m peds.

Except u get 5% of all loot in domes, and (calculating with 5% of tt spent as revenue) only half % is what moon owners will get (counting with same amount of ppl mining).

I was of the understanding that what people will be bidding on , on the auction at the end of the month will be there in space , already to go ??

i was wrong , guess the bidding is being done on something that doesnt exist yet

Q: When is the moon estate expected to be released?
A: After the auction is completed, MindArk will contact the Moon Operator to discuss overall design aspects of the moon estate. Depending on the specific details from that discussion, the moon estate is expected to be released late in Q2 or in Q3 of 2013.

i was wrong , guess the bidding is being done on something that doesnt exist yet

A: After the auction is completed, MindArk will contact the Moon Operator to discuss overall design aspects of the moon estate. Depending on the specific details from that discussion, the moon estate is expected to be released late in Q2 or in Q3 of 2013.

And for some reason the estate has been separated from existing space utilizing a wormhole station to get to it - thought i have no idea why - except if there are plans to construct a separate region in space for the moon later on to which existing spacecrafts shall not have access.

And for some reason the estate has been separated from existing space utilizing a wormhole station to get to it - thought i have no idea why - except if there are plans to construct a separate region in space for the moon later on to which existing spacecrafts shall not have access.

That would not make sense really but it's MA space trip.

It's not really separated... it sounds like that's just the storyline. The "wormhole" TP leads straight to the moon, so there's no "space" surrounding it. Basically like foma or CP. It has a hangar and you TP from the hangar to the other regions.

Three areas have names that suggest wormholes... Barton's Corridor, Eschenbach's Gate, and Sayah Space.

It's not really separated... it sounds like that's just the storyline. The "wormhole" TP leads straight to the moon, so there's no "space" surrounding it. Basically like foma or CP. It has a hangar and you TP from the hangar to the other regions.

Three areas have names that suggest wormholes... Barton's Corridor, Eschenbach's Gate, and Sayah Space.

Seems logical to me.

Ok so I guess moon is ready in 2016 then with alot of bugs :)

Had to be done! :tongue2:

Hahaha!

I'd buy it if I could sell my condo in under a month, sounds like it'll be entertaining... but I can't so I'll wait on the next opportunity.

I thought for a moment this was an EU advert ... :laugh:

What if you could mine the Moon?
Now it is the centre of a space race to mine rare minerals to fuel our future - smart phones, space-age solar panels and possibly even a future colony of Earthlings.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21685995

I thought for a moment this was an EU advert ... :laugh:

Maybe it is! EU's moon could be like Ender's Game where everyone thinks they are simulating the war, when in fact they are actually fighting it now. Maybe the virtual moon is the real moon!

Next year i expect them to discover a new sun and in 2015 a full galaxy to be auctionned, of course. Unless they are totally broke. I suggest MA to discover aliens willing to play EU and become new clients, cause in this rl world seems the ressources in this respect are as big as mining claims.

Back