Newlyweds: NEVERDIE & Chery London &NEVERDIE Today!!!!!!!

Scoutman

Provider
Society
Second Circle (Church of Lootius)
Peter "Scoutman" Joseph
Newlyweds: NEVERDIE & Chery London @ NEVERDIE Today!!!!!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, its is my pride to announce in EF that movie producer and owner of the Asteroid Space Station Jon "NEVERDIE" Jacobs will be married today with his theme singer and fiancee Chery aka Sheba London at Club NEVERDIE, both in RL and Virtual, For details, go to www.realityport.com and Remember to be there if u want to participate in this historic event, and grats to the happy couple :D

Last edited:
How many poster grunts does ND have?

We get the bloody message!

:rolleyes:

And I won't be able to get there to see it either. :(

Unless pilots are getting paid by NEVERDIE to shuttle people to CND for free... huh? huh?? :D

The wedding has already taken place at the club and it was an awesome party (still going on atm)

Check out realityport.com/forum for some of the pics and no doubt there will be more posted in the next day or so :D

Rip

Damnit! I knew something was wacky when I saw 21:30 on the site and it was already 23:26... what's this topic doing here then?

And I was on about 2 hours ago... where was the buzz at?! Not a single person even mentioned it.

Oh... I could whine and bitch my ass off, but the reality is I probably wouldn't belong there anyway. So I guess I didn't miss much... (still wish I were there though...)

Pixplz, kthx? :laugh:

gratz to chery and neverdie then : )

'tis a shame I couldn't attend, though.

At least I saw Neverdie at CND soon enough to give him the wedding present I had picked up for the new family.

I got them a family pet! An Exo that loovvess to cuddle and is great with children. :)

Gratz to the happy couple! :)

draggingwedding9os.jpg

:D

hehe...well played MindBuster :smash:

Gratzz to the newlyweds!!!

So I guess that next week it will be "Live Divorce at CND!!! Newsflash! Divorce will take place IRL and on CND at the same time!" :rolleyes:

who knows, maybe next it will be "Hey everyone! look at me! my wife is gonna give birth live on CND!!!"

Last edited:
Thats a horrible thing to wish on someone sibuk...

Guess your parents were divorced, since you clearly were not taught manners at home.

WTF

neomaven said:
Thats a horrible thing to wish on someone sibuk...

Guess your parents were divorced, since you clearly were not taught manners at home.

WTF

neomaven, I didnt wish anything on anyone :S

Marriage is supposed to be the happiest day of your life, not some dumb publicity stunt.

cmon guys dont spoil the joy wishing the worse, the best is yet to come, and bythat i mean , well, to me is the world cup, as for entropia universe, lots of events ahead

once again gratz to you NEVERDIE and Cheri

At least in real life you can just save up, you don't have to hunt down a Chirpy Mutated to get your wedding rings LOL

Gratz ND+Mrs ND!

P.s. On the comment it's supposed to be a happy day, not a publicity stunt... maybe publicity stunts are what makes Neverdie happy? :laugh:

imagine, if a wedding could be done virtually and RL simultaneously, could be possible to make a speedy trial the same way, which is unheard of
:wise:

very nice ceremony... neat demonstration of technology... CND is looking nice a spiffy lately....nice video feeds.

I am the kind that hates to stand around and dance and chat...but that is what I did almost all day...and had fun doing it....I think I was one of the last people to leave the dance floor...only to go to another private after-party for a bit. ;)...so it was a nice time of fun conversation with old and new friends.

The music was also very nice. Even though house music is not really my style, it was varied, and creative. everything from modern mixes, to some oldies. I find such variety to be classy. The sound quality was excellent, and lag was barely ever an issue.

Good job all around....and all I can say is that ND has a great mind for marketing (and I don't mean in any way that the vows taken were cheapened by this, getting the word out about things you are excited about is not a bad thing, whether it be EU or a marriage hof). I hope this event helped to further EU, CND, and his and Cheri's RL careers, as they were all tied together in this event.

Good job to all that helped to plan this.

Fade said:
... neat demonstration of technology...
....nice video feeds.
...house music...
OH GOD WHY DID I LET ZULU TALK ME OUT OF TAKING THE RIDE TO CND?!!! :(

Gratz :)

maybe for wedding present MA will gift him his 3rd set of 1million peds worth of apartments. :D
Not bad, only paying 1mil peds for asteroid and MA already gifting close to 3mil peds in resellable items (apartments and shops) in less than a year. :eek:

Morg said:
maybe for wedding present MA will gift him his 3rd set of 1million peds worth of apartments. :D
Not bad, only paying 1mil peds for asteroid and MA already gifting close to 3mil peds in resellable items (apartments and shops) in less than a year. :eek:

Oh, and think about what if they gift him some 100 more asteroids like CND! He will soon become richer than Bill Gates... thats a groundbreaking, amazing, exciting, fantastic, unbelievable, ... :dunce:

Jac

Congratulations to the happy couple! :D I wish you both a lifetime of happiness, good health, and maybe a reason for MA to introduce smaller and younger avatars... ;)

I was going to come to CND for this special event, but I must have gotten the dates mixed up... :(

MS9 Great job on your coverage of the wedding and the great photos! As always :)

Oh well, I guess I have to wait for the next wedding...

Cheers :beerchug:

congratulations on ND and Sheba? or what was her name ;)

:cheer:

Reactions: Jac
All the best to NEVERDIE and Sheba!!! :)

JackFree said:
MS9 Great job on your coverage of the wedding and the great photos! As always :)

Btw, that is not me on the pics, wearing the white tuxedo and feodora! I was hunting for keeping the economy of PE/EU up :wise:

JackFree said:
Oh well, I guess I have to wait for the next wedding...

Ehm, hm... no comment.

Jac

Congratulations to Jon and Sheba, wish you all the best!

:love:

Last edited:
gurkha said:
How many poster grunts does ND have?

We get the bloody message!

:rolleyes:

lmao ..... funnies aside, GRATS to the new couple!!!

Jessie :girl:

Gratz to them!!! For all u paparazzis out there--any screenies of the wedding?

Back