NEWS: Cryptocurrency. It's coming faster than you think.

Doing crypto is a gamble. If you want to invest, invest in product which gives you high possibilities of return. If not it doesn't worth you time. My investment is constantly making 8%pa - 20%pa with monthly dividend.

[*]Not all cryptocoins are worthwhile. Take your time to investigate them before putting your money in. There are plenty of scamcoins out there...whose sole purpose is to make you poorer while them richer.

Absolutely.....
I have been dabbling in it for a couple of months, making every mistake I could with $100 play money.
My CLDs (I dont have THAT many) are still play money, just more of it..... I would never consider it an investment, and It is very high risk, but it is a fun game imo.

a real currency is backed up by gold
United States went off of the gold standard on August 15, 1971.

Looks like u missed last half a century? How the time flies...
Well that certainly explains the happy optimism. ;)

let em hate. I wanna revisit this thread in a few years and have a good laugh..:laugh:

Lets hope.
Apart haters crypto have a lot other enemies too.
-Government - they like power and decisions for masses and with crypto they don't have and they are afraid of possible tax evasion.
-banks and other payment processors witch will remain without usual fees on payments.
-energy consumption as each transaction need to be verified and validated and encrypted (process usually called mining). Some countries may decide to kick out miners - like China- electric power is cheap there but coal is used to produce it so environmental conservationists are crying loud already.
-a glut of Internet
- users which are not ready to use crypto to buy in shop articles for few cents and pay 30$ transaction fee.

Doing crypto is a gamble. If you want to invest, invest in product which gives you high possibilities of return. If not it doesn't worth you time. My investment is constantly making 8%pa - 20%pa with monthly dividend.

i see you understood why people start mining. current ROI of a mining rig is a few months, while yours seems between 5 and 10 years. i think a faster return of investment is less risky, and buying gaming hardware not much of a gamble at all.

you can rather call it a quite safe investment, because currently you can sell used GPU for markup even after already making a bargain mining coins, and even if all cryptos fail in a single moment, you can build some nice gaming PCs.

:silly2:

Lets hope.
Apart haters crypto have a lot other enemies too.
-Government - they like power and decisions for masses and with crypto they don't have and they are afraid of possible tax evasion.
-banks and other payment processors witch will remain without usual fees on payments.
-energy consumption as each transaction need to be verified and validated and encrypted (process usually called mining). Some countries may decide to kick out miners - like China- electric power is cheap there but coal is used to produce it so environmental conservationists are crying loud already.
-a glut of Internet
- users which are not ready to use crypto to buy in shop articles for few cents and pay 30$ transaction fee.

It because it this bitcoin never will be really usefull as a "currency" or payment method. Sure if one or more contries would officially fully support a crypto currency as a offical payment method and currency, the transaction cost of it was low and efficient and the system was under control of goverment bank or something like that, things could be different.

The crypto chain technology could be usefull, but I think they aim to high when they talk about Bitcoin as a currency. I think it crypto currencies could be more usefull as some kind of voucher/token system for smaller payments and bonus systems.

Coca-Cola could make a "Coke coin" and you get one coin each time you buy a coke and for 20 coins you could trade them for a free coke. But the system should have build in systems that would limit the size of the transfers between the coin owners and the amount of coins a person could own at one time. It could be a limitation of 100 coins=5 free cokes. With limitations like that it would not be a real threat against any official currencies and monotary systems.

attachment.php

It because it this bitcoin never will be really usefull as a "currency" or payment method. Sure if one or more contries would officially fully support a crypto currency as a offical payment method and currency, the transaction cost of it was low and efficient and the system was under control of goverment bank or something like that, things could be different.

The crypto chain technology could be usefull, but I think they aim to high when they talk about Bitcoin as a currency. I think it crypto currencies could be more usefull as some kind of voucher/token system for smaller payments and bonus systems.

Coca-Cola could make a "Coke coin" and you get one coin each time you buy a coke and for 20 coins you could trade them for a free coke. But the system should have build in systems that would limit the size of the transfers between the coin owners and the amount of coins a person could own at one time. It could be a limitation of 100 coins=5 free cokes. With limitations like that it would not be a real threat against any official currencies and monotary systems.
Yeah there's a real threat against the official currencies. The governments managing those currencies. Other than that, no threats. None whatsoever.
But there's no point in commenting on any of this. It's just hopeless and it'll get us nowhere.

Regretfully critical thinking is not a natural phenomenon. The natural way is to look at the anecdotal evidence and to get all emotional about it.

The only way to escape this condition is to develop independent critical thinking. This is NOT provided to you by default, you have to work for it. This is called education.
Not everyone is interested (because we're lazy) or even capable to do that, so part of the population falls off even before they start.
To make the rest of us easy to manipulate, all you have to do is destroy the education system itself - take out the parts that develop critical thinking and replace em with ideological propaganda. That's it, that's all you have to do. Result is a herd of Pavlovian dogs who'll obediently follow the commands of their TV box.

Monkey See Monkey Do. :yup:

Last edited:
if you own anything in your country you will have to pay taxes crypto is not going to let you get away from paying taxes to the gorverment

same is you own a business and sell stuff the business owner will have to pay his taxes on good sold

before it get to big the gorverment will put a end to it or get there taxes from it one way or the other sell yout stuff to pay the back taxes

The only way to escape this condition is to develop independent critical thinking. This is NOT provided to you by default, you have to work for it. This is called education.

You saying I don't do criticical think and are not "educated"? :scratch2:
I do a lot of of critical think to say bitcoin is shit. :smoke:

Back