News on VU 7.1

Status

MindBuster

Forum Founder, Administrator
Society
Freelancer
Werty MindBuster Someone
[wrap=right]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/images/newspics/71.gif[/wrap]
Marco Behrmann, Project-Entropia content manager and community representative said the following about the upcoming Version Update 7.1.

--Quote-----------------------------
VU 7.1 is in testing and should arrive
during the first half of February.
The main thing in it is more added
Mindforce, among others (on a small note
- the infamous "remove PEC from PED Card"
hassle has been eliminated).

-Marco

-------------------------------------

/edit UPDATED

Last edited:
Woot! Maybe more sweat per pull?!?!?

Devil Doll said:
Woot! Maybe more sweat per pull?!?!?

Newb!
:p

OK- seriously, I am happy to hear that MA is not resting on their laurels after 7.0... hopefully 7.1 will indeed be just a few weeks away

sveta666.jpg

oooo, evil post... :vampire:

I hope they will implent revivalchip :)

More sweat per pull? That's already been done aint it? I mean< I very rarely sweat, but occasionally I have a go, the limit was three, but in VU7, i got 5 bottles in one go.

However, adding more MF stuff means that the price of mind essance wont be dropping any time soon.

Maybe they'll add more nexus spots too :)

Dirk said:
More sweat per pull? That's already been done aint it? I mean< I very rarely sweat, but occasionally I have a go, the limit was three, but in VU7, i got 5 bottles in one go.

However, adding more MF stuff means that the price of mind essance wont be dropping any time soon.

OMFG Dirk can SWEAT :laugh:
Ummm hmmmm
ok then :)

How about that revivalchip?? Heard about it for so long now ! :eek:

Dirk said:

Thats why they should increase the sweat and nexus :wise:

strakkan said:
How about that revivalchip?? Heard about it for so long now ! :eek:

Any guess on how much essence that thing would consume ?

Last edited:
I could have sworn I heard about someone saying they looted a revival chip. Maybe I am imagining things. :wise:

am I the only one interested in electrical and mechanical components?

i want to BUILD something. the VU list from 4.0 promised!

;)

*dash refines 100 filters with 50 pumps and makes a coffee machine*

now wheres my coffee hof?

Dirk said:

I cant sweat at all :(

Dirk said:
In the voice of Cartman: "I hate you so much right now"

rofl.... just never figured :silly2:

Heya Guys...banned from EP again *SIGH*

chatting with Connor the other day, and well he says new MF implementation was the MAIN reason for the GUI change last VU :eek:

any thoughts on this?

we getting forceshields and such? :silly2:

i sure hope they add HOT(heal over time) and team heal so that mindforce can be active part of pe instead of expensive toy and yes they need to look at the numbers again

i just want mindessence prices to go down, its hell to use even a lesser tp chip! let alone...skill with mf...

Hmm I got great faith in that revivalchip coming...

well tecnicaly the revival chip has been ingame for as long as the spacestation or so marco claimed once on irc and they did change the way of the revival quite long ago so possibly its just hard to loot

my guess its uber rare drop from one of the rarer mobs like SE01 or WL08 ?

Fix all old crap that doesnt work before adding new things.

hey...wait... deja-vu....

Hrm shields would be kewl espesially when trying to teach newbs and stuff.

I hope the whole food thing and animal taming is in cause it just seems realy silly explaining to new ppl that curretnly food is pointless.

UPDATED first post with a little news...

Whoah, no more PED card bug?!?!? What will the n00bs have to complain about now?

DD
:evilking:

Is there anything worse than VU 7.0 ? We yet have to wait and see. :rolleyes:

Well 7.0 made me stop hunting, something i thought would never happen... And id like more content besides MF improvements...
And ffs MA fix the nexusdrops? Even if nutriobars is currently useless theres still a huge mismatch between sweetstuff and fruit...

hmmm i wonder if they soon will come out with a "freeze" or "hold" chip that has an area effect (maybe your avatars skills would determine if you could resist this). I would love to be able to freeze ppl in pking, costs so much to shoot through the lag when people jump and spin. That bug causes ppl to shift around on my screen at least, so i pretty much have to guess where they will pop up :(

ZippO said:
hmmm i wonder if they soon will come out with a "freeze" or "hold" chip that has an area effect (maybe your avatars skills would determine if you could resist this). I would love to be able to freeze ppl in pking, costs so much to shoot through the lag when people jump and spin. That bug causes ppl to shift around on my screen at least, so i pretty much have to guess where they will pop up :(

Yea I know this is quite annoying. But I dont think I would like a freeze-chip, specially not if it makes a whole area. Then the rig would be too easy to control.

Status
Back