Next batch of FEN items are being added when?

There are plans to add completely new items to the FEN Token Trader periodically throughout the event.

I hope item stats and time they will be available in the trader will be announced in advance

That is some key information that you should be posting. TBQH you should have said that right from the start. There are people putting down some serious cash for your game. That's a bit low.

If nobody buys anything and waits to see whats coming, will MA still add items?

Or maybe they just nerferd the drop rate, 'cause I haven't had anything for ages...

Last edited:
If nobody buys anything and waits to see whats coming, will MA still add items?

Or maybe they just nerferd the drop rate, 'cause I haven't had anything for ages...

they have 2 empty slots to add something new.

In fact I didn't expected that it will be so fast with those tokens, so MA can add another and again another batch of uber items which will be aquired by the same uber grinders, right after they appears :laugh:

miners and crafters chillin out :scratch2:

btw: Im not saying its a bad event, I'm saying that event is for hunters (or players with fat wallet), and ofc hunters deserves items they gets, because some are grinding almost 24/7. But we have 3 professions ingame (not counting traders). Adding just FEN items for miners/crafters wont help, because those items will be taken by hunters and later sold to professions who uses it.

Last edited:
Great news but you really should have announced this in an offical update thread, not in middle of a thread that lots won't read. Gonna be some pissed of sellers i guess.

I agree and well I had a hunch they would add more items so I felt compelled to get the ball rolling and make this thread because it's the only way to find out is if we ask and talk about it :eyecrazy:

miners and crafters chillin out :scratch2:

Not really, during the 4 days i've participated in the event i was making 28 dmg laser amps, for shooting them on LR-25, and had to raid mining shops every day :laugh:

unfortunately there isn't enough vixen hunters around on RT to keep me supplied with the vixen materials :(

i guest on there first page when you read what they say is not realy what they say FAKE NEWS

Items offered by the FEN Token Trader are limited in quantity, and available on a first-come first-served basis. See the item info section below for the initial quantity of each item; stocks will not be replenished.

end quote

oh i got it now they saw someone spend alot in the first days let trow more in

why not say in the anouncement there more stuff going to be added

i guest on there first page when you read what they say is not realy what they say FAKE NEWS

Items offered by the FEN Token Trader are limited in quantity, and available on a first-come first-served basis. See the item info section below for the initial quantity of each item; stocks will not be replenished.

end quote

oh i got it now they saw someone spend alot in the first days let trow more in

why not say in the anouncement there more stuff going to be added

Replenishing stock and adding new items are two different things :rolleyes:

then keep buying cheap token there may be good item coming out or you may loose your shirt if you pay to much hoping for good items

Why not add some "fun" stuff. Clothes, decorations, fireworks, etc?
Not sure I get it either, something is missing.

Yea kinda agree on this part. Bring something outside the box

Not only focus on weapons and all that. Maybe something that goes into mining or crafting?

why not make this known from the start?

Maybe because they haven´t had that idea from start.

But seeing how many tokens have been looted in the first week and the many whinning about event is already over, they got this idea now :)

why not make this known from the start?

It's waaaay way better to adjust and correct things as u go then to drop them ingame and close your eyes for 3 months. The community wishes for caps and sweaters and fireworks and it's probably what we will get, among other things... so far it looks fun; I doubt they could & should keep the same intensity, but, they have our attention for sure. The only big mistake they could to would be to add more items like the ones they already added and are gone or still there - more weapons, more faps..., there are enough for now. They need to look for something else, imo, examples are many, but I would definitely involve mining. ~3 UL amps level 6 FEDN edition? :D Pre amped FEN Edition finders? :D Aome rings for -everyone- including crafting... even crafting speed buff would be useful and desirable.
We will see what they ave in mind :)

Im pretty sure the ones who designs these events are long time EU players and now retired maybe or still plays.They know their top spenders and cater to that and nothing wrong with that.within a week all high end gear is gone and the event is going till january.why would they destroy their lovely income after a week passed? this was bloody intended.feel sorry for the ppl who sold their plats so low and who bought them low is laughing their ass off now. if i hadnt been told by a buyer id sell all the plats i had low as well but he didnt want to rip me off.Withholding crucial information such as this is a serious issue.when will you ppl learn not to destroy ur player base?

If more items are going to be added I guess logically LC-120 FEN or at least LC - 100 FEN should be available at token vendor at some time under the event.

Hopefully melee and mindforce users get some nice new items :)

I hope they will add Mind force tools too, high level and high DPS. Since High profession level count for compet in event, high MF skilled players can't compete because there is no MF tools with enought DPS :)

But pretty to see soon more items in event, since i claimed 1 LP 70 FEN edition, i tought event was over for me, but no :D

I would like to see plenty funny L things too. I mean not necessary wepons but things like Quad Wing FEN Edition L with a super cool skin, nice FEN clothes, a Tank FEN, Unique creature pills, some items that can increase the social part of the game, etc...

Be creative MA, don't focus always on hunt/mine/craft, increase the funny part too :D

how about some gauss weapons for once. and give me a token fishing rod! anniversary events are supposed to be fun, no? 15 years is a damn long time for any online game to stay up, make it count

I bet in MA office they have a lot of fun counting $ from tokens TT :)
For me it feels like any other event and have nothing to do with 15th anniversary.
There should be banners all over universe, small gifts like we had before so we can have something that will remeber that time, and way more items for hunters, miners and crafters. Well lets see what they will add to NPC.

I just hope they think about pricing a little better. At 15ped per token armor is still over 50k and mod fap is over 100k. If token value drops enough for their purchase to be viable no one going to farm for them. Id be willing to pay 20k for that armor which is more than its worth but that is still a 6 ped token. Things just don't add up right. They need to think about pricing better than going from 100k guns to 10k guns with token values that dont match their MU.

I just hope they think about pricing a little better. At 15ped per token armor is still over 50k and mod fap is over 100k. If token value drops enough for their purchase to be viable no one going to farm for them. Id be willing to pay 20k for that armor which is more than its worth but that is still a 6 ped token. Things just don't add up right. They need to think about pricing better than going from 100k guns to 10k guns with token values that dont match their MU.

I agree yet I don't agree.

It's not MA who sets the markup, the players do. MA only control the amounts and drop rate. However, in the end it's the players who set the markup. Don't know if I make sense or if it sounds like I'm mumbling in my sleep..?

I agree yet I don't agree.

It's not MA who sets the markup, the players do. MA only control the amounts and drop rate. However, in the end it's the players who set the markup. Don't know if I make sense or if it sounds like I'm mumbling in my sleep..?

For everything in the game, it's a combination of MA and the players that determine the MU. Yes, in the end players decide how much something is worth, but MA certainly has a hand in this by 1) controlling the drop rate, 2) controlling the usefulness of items.

Introducing a new and desirable crafted item will create more demand for the resources that are used in that item - even if they don't touch the drop rate, the MU will go up (ArMatrix did this with some resources). Conversely, they can also make the MU on a common resource go up by simply lowering the drop rate, without introducing any additional new demand for the resource.

part of me wonders if they are also going to adjust the drop rate of the platinums...

They said there was no limit to how many could drop and it was based on the # of mobs killed. They didn't say that the drop rate would stay the same during the whole event though....

part of me wonders if they are also going to adjust the drop rate of the platinums...

They said there was no limit to how many could drop and it was based on the # of mobs killed. They didn't say that the drop rate would stay the same during the whole event though....

Don't think they actually need to. As MU drops on them, those mobs are hunted less, the tokens drop less frequently, etc

how about some gauss weapons for once. And give me a token fishing rod! Anniversary events are supposed to be fun, no? 15 years is a damn long time for any online game to stay up, make it count

this!!!!!!!!!!

It means yes :yup:

some mining tools? some clothing with buffs? Some hunting amps? :yup::yup:

maybe some necklaces or chokers with buffs... or hmmm toe rings! :D

For everything in the game, it's a combination of MA and the players that determine the MU. Yes, in the end players decide how much something is worth, but MA certainly has a hand in this by 1) controlling the drop rate, 2) controlling the usefulness of items.

Introducing a new and desirable crafted item will create more demand for the resources that are used in that item - even if they don't touch the drop rate, the MU will go up (ArMatrix did this with some resources). Conversely, they can also make the MU on a common resource go up by simply lowering the drop rate, without introducing any additional new demand for the resource.

If I can guess pretty close to what the value of an item will be I would hope to think MA could too. Not hard to guess what is going to be a 150k gun and whats going to be a 10k one with at least a little bit of accuracy.

If I can guess pretty close to what the value of an item will be I would hope to think MA could too. Not hard to guess what is going to be a 150k gun and whats going to be a 10k one with at least a little bit of accuracy.

Let me rephrase for you:

You want to reduce your risk for volatility in token prices by asking MA to try and fix prices on items by fixing the drop rate of tokens to the rarity/market demand of the items...

All I have to say is meh...

:)

Let me rephrase for you:

You want to reduce your risk for volatility in token prices by asking MA to try and fix prices on items by fixing the drop rate of tokens to the rarity/market demand of the items...

All I have to say is meh...

:)

I dont read it that way, its more why need so many plat tokens for a L10 gun ???

It could also be available for way less tokens, and a 100 PED MU on the tokens could be acceptable.

Atm even the 15 PED MU on tokens is to much to make the lowish gun a good pick for the tokens :)

Back