Question: Next event ring

ProActive Mango

Stalker
What do you think the next ring will be?

Left or right?

Stats?

what other stats on rings can there be, to not be a same ring as another one?

Because MA loves disappointing us im going to guess.
18% dodge
18% jamming
(No evade fuck you)
10% reduced critical damage.
-2% lifesteal
-10% run speed
-radar view reduced by 50%
-some bullshit to do with tree cutting.

Right hand. Fuck you if you like your ares/Easter 22

I say bivalent ring, both hands, no discrimination, some people may want to do really bad things with the ring on

My suggestion is a pure utility ring:

Auto Loot within 50.0 meters
Increased Health by 50.00 points
Increased Regeneration by 150%
Increased Run Speed by 15%
Show Harvestable Wood within 15.0 meters
Increased Rare Mining Finds by 15%
Increased Maximum weight by 50 Kg
Increased SatNav Range by 50.0 meters

We can call it "The Manbat Fanny Pack" (to avoid legal issues, I'm so smart !). As for which hand, The Manbat is always right.

This is fun.

screw rings. Let us see left and right anklets and necklaces.

next ring might be a cock ring, thus alienating half of the entropia avatars from wearing it.

Cyrene recently got an interesting buff, after completing a mission we get a 2% increased damage for a limited time. Imagine that buff constantly on a ring!

0.5% crit chance
2% crit damage
movement speed -40%
lifesteal -10%

perfect ring for the next event !

Have MA confirmed boxes will drop for future Mayhem events?

decrease gravity effect 80%

I honestly believe that there won't be a seasonal ring for a while. It will be replaced by something else... Market is getting flooded with rings and I believe that is one of the reasons MA removed summer boxes alltogether.

So, maybe ssomething new?

A necklace? An earring?

A new type of buff would also be possible, a new stat if you will.

some ideas;
hunter ring;

reduced weapon deterioration %, pure DPP increase where the increase in DPP is bigger the higher % of the weapon cost is decay. (not applicable to items without ammo burn)

Mining ring;
mining finder search area % increase

depth increase %

tamer ring,
pet buff effect increased by %
reduced Nutrio drain from active pet

Crafter ring;
crafting skill gained increase, similar to the crafting helmet.
I mean.. what else can we do with crafting :nana:?

Reduced crafting time? (50% more crafts per minute? Imagine what this would do to lower cost crafts lmao :D )

some new more exiting effects would be great when thinking about loot 2.0 and how the returns work. Rings increasing effectiveness in other professions than hunting would be most welcome.... and by that i mean something other than a simple "increased skill gains" effect... Not sure how to improve crafting with a ring, though....

Hell, give us some new effects on rings/earrings/neckless that also give us a visual effect of the jewelry. Ring/Necklace/Earring of blood - 10% life steal from animals/humanoids (does not work vs robots) that also gives a visual drain of blood after each hit we make. A splash of blood that jumps from the mob, to the avatar. Because.. why the hell not? Too much fantasy-like?

These are just some quick on the top of my head ideas... of course they can be more detailed and adjusted to not be too over-powered but you get the idea, if I can come up with some ideas that I think would be interesting, I am sure Mindark can come up with some new fresh ideas as well. :)

Where there's a will, there's a way means if someone really wants to do something, they will find a way to do it, even if there are things that make it hard to do.

Show us the will.

Last edited:
I honestly believe that there won't be a seasonal ring for a while. It will be replaced by something else... Market is getting flooded with rings and I believe that is one of the reasons MA removed summer boxes alltogether.

So, maybe ssomething new?

A necklace? An earring?

A new type of buff would also be possible, a new stat if you will.

some ideas;
hunter ring;

reduced weapon deterioration %, pure DPP increase where the increase in DPP is bigger the higher % of the weapon cost is decay. (not applicable to items without ammo burn)

Mining ring;
mining finder search area % increase

depth increase %

tamer ring,
pet buff effect increased by %
reduced Nutrio drain from active pet

Crafter ring;
crafting skill gained increase, similar to the crafting helmet.
I mean.. what else can we do with crafting :nana:?

Reduced crafting time? (50% more crafts per minute? Imagine what this would do to lower cost crafts lmao :D )

some new more exiting effects would be great when thinking about loot 2.0 and how the returns work. Rings increasing effectiveness in other professions than hunting would be most welcome.... and by that i mean something other than a simple "increased skill gains" effect... Not sure how to improve crafting with a ring, though....

Hell, give us some new effects on rings/earrings/neckless that also give us a visual effect of the jewelry. Ring/Necklace/Earring of blood - 10% life steal from animals/humanoids (does not work vs robots) that also gives a visual drain of blood after each hit we make. A splash of blood that jumps from the mob, to the avatar. Because.. why the hell not? Too much fantasy-like?

These are just some quick on the top of my head ideas... of course they can be more detailed and adjusted to not be too over-powered but you get the idea, if I can come up with some ideas that I think would be interesting, I am sure Mindark can come up with some new fresh ideas as well. :)

Where there's a will, there's a way means if someone really wants to do something, they will find a way to do it, even if there are things that make it hard to do.

Show us the will.
What is crafting helmet

2% increase chance of looting a ring, ring

well.. priority is to max critical chance, then reload then critical damage then LS and looter

i would love a pimped Hallo 20...
0.5% critical, 55 meter autoloot, 5% LS, 15% reload 30% critical dmg
perfect pair to april 21
such a ring would probably jump to 30k and cancel the shameful last rings series revamping key sales

[Right hand ring]
Effect:
- Increases your TT return by 4%
- Decreases your tax in taxed area by 3%

Selling for TT+500k!

[Right hand ring]
Effect:
- Increases your TT return by 4%
- Decreases your tax in taxed area by 3%

Selling for TT+500k!
Far too cheap, i'd buy two at that price

EDIT: A few thoughts later I realized the trick here. I'd still buy two, mark it up, and sell it to someone who made the same mistake Idid here

Last edited:
@DrGirlfriend
index.php

well.. priority is to max critical chance, then reload then critical damage then LS and looter

i would love a pimped Hallo 20...
0.5% critical, 55 meter autoloot, 5% LS, 15% reload 30% critical dmg
perfect pair to april 21
such a ring would probably jump to 30k and cancel the shameful last rings series revamping key sales
Technically priority should be critical damage over reload.

yes number wise it is... but.... DPS gained from criticfal damge (it procs naturally 2% of the times that is 1 shot every 50
makes it third best for power ....i think that 15% more dps is better even if you pay for the extra cells.
time has a value but 10% critical damage is
0.1 * 0.02 = 0.002 or 0.2% damage increse...... with maxed critical chance it is better of course but will never go near 15% more firepwoer benefits
for economy of bullet yuou are totally right

yes number wise it is... but.... DPS gained from criticfal damge (it procs naturally 2% of the times that is 1 shot every 50
makes it third best for power ....i think that 15% more dps is better even if you pay for the extra cells.
time has a value but 10% critical damage is
0.1 * 0.02 = 0.002 or 0.2% damage increse...... with maxed critical chance it is better of course but will never go near 15% more firepwoer benefits
for economy of bullet yuou are totally right
I was thinking from a strictly DPP perspective, but yeah from a cycling perspective you're absolutely right.

It all depend on the mob regen. Seeing DPP is an illusion of the true equation which is based on Spent vs Max HP of mob(THIS IS OPTIMAL LOOT). The DPP will be irrelevant if the target regen too fast/much. Still, most mobs have low regen and will favor high DPP vs DPS.

Back