Thorns Rose

Elite
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
New York Rose
Next Island is cool but just in case anyone is wondering, this from Devs:

NextIslandDevToday at 3:18 PM
Hello Next Islanders,
We have adjusted the total damage output of the AoE attacks of the Enslaved Daudaormurs, lowering it to be more reasonable. However, due to a small one digit typo, the Enslaved Daudaormur Vanguard can hit for a max of 3270 instead of 327. We advise that you avoid being hit by this creature. Run away, or kill it from a distance
This will be fixed next VU. We apologize for the inconvenience.
[2:44 PM]
stay away from the Vanguard!!!!!

Oops sorry move to other planet forum..sorry

Who are the devs of Next Island and how can they be contacted?

They read and post in the Nex Island discord.

They read and post in the Nex Island discord.

Another unknown Discord? Link please. In the last month I've discovered 2 other entropia discords....

And also..., who are they? What is the company name? Who is in charge and what is their background? What happened to David Post? Was NI sold? etc etc

There are a lot of EU discords nowadays. EU, Arkadia, Toulan, Next Island, Cyrene, and ROCKtropia also groups (PFEU, pedflow) and players (wrenchcrowbar).

Sadly, I can't link it. One Small Step#9713 can send you an invite.

The Next Island's developer discord account is NextIslandDev#1792. I have no idea what th name of the company behind it is, To my knowledge David Post is still the owner. That was stated by MA in an AMA question. I hope this helps and you can get answers in the Discord

Apparently I can send invites on discord. Hopefully that was you :)

Is there any information in this thread related with Crystal Palace?

Back