Next Island I The plan (Kitty discovers Ancient Greece)

Karmic

Stalker
Society
Agents of Entropy
Karmic Karmic Nature
While on Rocktropia I saw Kitty discovering things in ancient greece immediately changing my plans. From what I learned about the blueprints the ingredients were not so rare, but, the blueprints had a very low success rate since it was 1 ped of ingredients but a 5 ped finished product.

First I sold parts I had leftover in storage from an early visit (muscovite and obsidian mostly) then did a quick race around the mobs that dropped parts to see what the droprate was like.

Drakes: Ice drakes were my target, the small to medium ones hit for 1.0 on unplated polaris when they finally make it to you so they are not much of a challenge. Drake Heart 10 soul 5

Chimera: pretty easy mob in bear/boar, droprate of the eyes and souls seem to be very common. Lots of both eye and blood in a few hundred ped run.

Sharks: Hate these, didn't find a good place to camp small ones and I'm not a fan of the big ones since it is mixed type, one hard hitting low health type and one low hitting high health type so you are either under or overprotected for half the sharks you fight.

Skeletons: There are low to high level skeletons so pretty much anyone is able to camp them, the spines didn't seem to drop as frequently as the other body parts but that could also be bias of only caring about the spines.

Papoo: Muscovite and Obsidian drop off of papoo, on a per mob basis they drop less frequently than the other parts do but they are so easy to kill you can grind several of each in an hour.

With the scouting done it looked like the best plan would be to go for the petite grey and red papoo. I found a nice spawn of them and started in on the grind. This was also a good opportunity to burn my low level mindforce chips and small looted weapons. With so much of my ped tied up in crafting mats and very little to craft on these new planets the more I can stick to looted stuff the better. It's also a good time to use my unlimited Embra c1, I'm still trying to max the Dragons Breath since I may have the opportunity to help someone tier his.

Coming up next, the results (better than I could have hoped for)

Back