Question: Next Island support - who must answer?

Gewitter

Elite
Society
Deep Core Mining
Andrey Andy Russian
Hello all!

Yes, I know, that NI is abandoned.
I also know that support do a replies for SC related to NI (was tested last year by myself).
Now I have a open SC related to NI issue, without answer for one week (so far :D).
Who can answer to me, how long I can wait for reply?
Or maybe MA in the vacation (holiday) now? ;)
Also maybe NI is under development of Caly dev team now?

Andy

i put a support in about NI last week regarding the Broken missions, got this response a couple of days later

'We are currently aware of issues regarding missions and such on Next Island, there is an overhaul planned for Next Island which will fix a lot of these issues and more, however until this is released it is unlikely that the missions will be fixed '

so it looks like an update is coming

Yes, an update is coming from what I understand..of course that update was to be in June..but with everything going on with pets and non-related game items I'm guessing NI was put back on the unknown burner to maybe be found in a few years.

I sure hope that we do get an update soon.. I kind of miss NI and more, I would like NI to have a monkey update before taming is release! I want a Monkey as a pet! wee!!!!

Thank you, Paul!
Nice to hear that the Next Island is not completely forgotten :)
Then I will wait for reply and (impatiently) the update.
Very sad that this planet is currently abandoned, I like NI.

Nothing new to this thread!
Many of us like NI,
but we all know for ages now about a lot of problems and lack of support on that planet.
So before you do anything there and start complain, you should put that in mind.

Back