NextGen Stalkers, bums?

gekkegerrit

Old Alpha
Society
Pets For Sale
if you aint got no money take your broke ass home!!

So this sick idiot turns up at a memorial party im giving at memorial island and steals the dance floor and then asks everyone if they have any peds they can give them.

I have been appalled by peoples behaviour in the past, but this one takes the bottom of the barrel, You sick f##K i hope you live forever!@

Man why its always you.
Its seems ur dancingfloors are populair.

Its just a kid who doesent have learn how to behave.

I couldnt give a shit about the pecs of shit i drop on the ground, this guy has 43 agi and is picking up shit from memorial island and begging for peds? c'mon?

Indeed pretty lame,

Probably a 12 year old with parents who never learned him some manners.
Will be to lazy to work and unmannered irl as well when grow up.

I believe that ava logs on and off at memorial isle. Definitely has the 'pick up' icon hot-keyed :banana:

This guy was briefly in TKoC a few months back and got kicked for similar behavior. Funny thing is that he seemed like a decent guy when talking on TS. It just goes to show you that the anonymity and lack of accountability we have as avatars can turn normal people into real asshats.

I just want to add that I got a laugh when I saw him global on enmatter amps the other day. This guy is a professional sweater. Where the hell did he get the peds together for a crafting run?

Oh, wait...nevermind. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I believe that ava logs on and off at memorial isle. Definitely has the 'pick up' icon hot-keyed :banana:

I has the 'pick up' icon hot-keyed as well :eek:

I have seen that ava sweating at Nea:s the last days.

sigh if u dont anyone to steal ur fukin dancefloor dont make a dancefloor...
make a dancefloor from dollars irl and i bet someone takes em to better use..

Right, well i guess this is where i come in. Chainsawwww is not evil, not a serial killer, puppy murderer, kitten stabbing demon. Chainsawwww is a professional sweater, auction trader and all around profiteer in my mind. Has even tought me a thing or 2. Has also in my mind earned, all skills, all items, all worth that she/he has. I didn't realize there was an event involved, Ive had things taken from me while building as well. Its extremely irritating, like they don't care, like you just don't matter. Been there. Also learned that what i put on the ground is free game, its not your property etc..Thats why i do it privately or else i expect it to be taken. I know its on memorial island, i know. NextGen Stalkers, Bums? Only when you make a thread saying as much.

I suppose with your thinking a bank robber has also "earned" all the money he has stolen :confused:

Also learned that what i put on the ground is free game, its not your property etc..

Going to have to disagree with you here Bomb.

There's a town on Eudoria (I'm not going to name it in case Chainsawwwww decides to visit) where I have (numerous times) seen people making decoration on the ground for screenshot's or just for fun.

Most people would leave that as a work of art, and then let the person who had made it, pick it all back up again. I'm afraid your soc mate would more than likely be pressing the pick up button for all he/she is worth.

That is theft to my mind basically, items abandoned is a different matter. As a real life example, if a woman in the supermarket had dropped her purse with loads of coins going everywhere, everyone I know would help pick them up and hand them back. I hope you see what I am getting at.

That is without even getting into the whole "Memorial Island" principle - although I'm told graveyards have free flowers for those without any scruples.... :rolleyes:

What??

Chainsawwww Has also in my mind earned, all skills, all items, all worth that she/he has. .
Are you serious? Just LOL

if you aint got no money take your broke ass home!!

So this sick idiot turns up at a memorial party im giving at memorial island and steals the dance floor and then asks everyone if they have any peds they can give them.
I have been appalled by peoples behaviour in the past, but this one takes the bottom of the barrel, You sick f##K i hope you live forever!@

Begging is a tricky problem, both IRL and in EU. On one side, poverty happens, everyone can be so unlucky to end up on a street. On the other side, there are no situations without solution and if someone is a beggar, is a beggar because of his own decision or lack of ability to make right one. There are other possibilities to make some peds, even without sweating, but one has to want to find such possibility. And if she so desperately needed that few pecs, she could at least ask you if you needed them later. Even bloody begging can use some civilized methods...

Well different opinions, your right, but is a soc m8 who im not gonna abandon ;) . Shit happens. Blown out of proportion, maybe. Maybe a good thing also. Maybe instead of showing everyone a problem which has been around for a long time and everyone knows about, maybe try fixing the problem. Ive had Black Angels HQ take items from me, took hours and hours from my time to make certain things and they come along and ruin it. did i make a thread "Black Angels HQ, Bums?"

That is theft to my mind basically, items abandoned is a different matter. As a real life example, if a woman in the supermarket had dropped her purse with loads of coins going everywhere, everyone I know would help pick them up and hand them back. I hope you see what I am getting at.

That is without even getting into the whole "Memorial Island" principle - although I'm told graveyards have free flowers for those without any scruples.... :rolleyes:

lol good example

sigh if u dont anyone to steal ur fukin dancefloor dont make a dancefloor...
make a dancefloor from dollars irl and i bet someone takes em to better use..

Are you high on something?..... Or .... dont matter..

I never saw anyone from BAHQ begging and spaming the global chat for free stuff...

Sry to say this, but if you support this behaviour, it does tell a lot about your soc...

Also learned that what i put on the ground is free game, its not your property etc..Thats why i do it privately or else i expect it to be taken. I know its on memorial island, i know.

Though picking up items from ground is not disallowed, I would consider it really bad manor, and a group of people is trying to do something and someone comes along and ruins it as they stand there it's really bad manor I would say. Especially if picking up while people are still around, it's like showing you really don't care.

Ok, one thing if it's a newbie who doesn't have a clue, and who usually stop when being told, but hey, this is apparently someone who knows the game (having a decent agility, and knowing stuff such as how auction works), and does everything for a profit.

And in my eyes it gets really worse if you also teach this out and saying it's *good* to ruin for other people for the profit corresponding to the total sweat of a young molisk.

Thing with picking up stuff, it's not the TT value lost over a few boards, but it's the time spent to make it look neat. Though some people just can't get their fingers off it, just to gain a few pecs. Well, I guess they know then that they just sold their ingame reputation for that 30 pecs. :rolleyes:

I'm really glad he didn't show up at the feff camp a year ago.

Begging is a tricky problem, both IRL and in EU. On one side, poverty happens, everyone can be so unlucky to end up on a street. On the other side, there are no situations without solution and if someone is a beggar, is a beggar because of his own decision or lack of ability to make right one. There are other possibilities to make some peds, even without sweating, but one has to want to find such possibility. And if she so desperately needed that few pecs, she could at least ask you if you needed them later. Even bloody begging can use some civilized methods...

Begging is inexcusable in EU imho. Nobody's children are gonna starve if they don't scrape together a few pec. I actually find it quite insulting when I see people begging in EU - If someone is so poor that they cannot deposit the few ped that they manage to extort from gullible people, then perhaps their time would be better spent doing something besides playing computer games?

Just a thought :scratch2:

u leave money on the ground he picks it up !

thats a bit different than some lady dropping coins accidentally Mega

If i see stuff on the ground i pick it up !

i don't go to places intentionally to do it tho , but hey profit is profit

i find neat stuff in the ground all the time ! like Hofs and globals !

and if i see mega putting stuff on the ground i'll take that too !

nondepositer life 4 the win

P.S. plz donate 800000 ped kids r starving need tower immediately :D

I think calling the soc in question out isn't fair.

But I do think it is fair to say if someone is doing art, danace floor w/e they have a right to not have it looted. I know we agree that it is fair game when we drop something on the ground, but I am sure the items weren't randomly placed .. they were in a patern of some sort.. kinda obvious. I wasn't there i dunno. I think there is alot of frustrations on both sides. Probably best to talk it out privately and get it off the thread. It is turning into a flame match a bit. i won't be shocked to see this locked :locked:in a few hours if not now :(

I think most people can see the difference between a randomly dropped item, let's say a pixie harness or a ped coin in the middle of sweat camp (ment to be picked up), and a disco floor of 20 boards which have been placed carefully. Or items dropped at memorial island.

Obviously; stuff there will get picked up sooner or later, but at least have the decency to keep the hands in the pockets while there are other people around.

Or, in another way, most people have a gut feeling for right and wrong - but some people doesn't. It's a general thing, it doesn't only have to deal with picking stuff up, but also when to PK and not to PK, killstealing, reselling and so on. In some cases it's excusable becuase of lack of knowledge, in some it isn't.

Unfortunately this kind of thing happens.... :(

If i see stuff on the ground i pick it up !

i don't go to places intentionally to do it tho , but hey profit is profit

i find neat stuff in the ground all the time ! like Hofs and globals !

and if i see mega putting stuff on the ground i'll take that too !

nondepositer life 4 the win

P.S. plz donate 800000 ped kids r starving need tower immediately :D

Big difference between people deliberately dropping pec / worn out TT weapons etc around Swamp Camp reivival for the brand new players to pick up, and making a bit of temporary art.

Also, finding stuff abandonned / forgotten is fine by me too.

I've spotted your soc name so understand you coming to the defence of your soc mate btw. ;)

I wonder if Chainsawwwwww makes enough money from robbing Memorial Island to make up for what she must lose in auction fees by being the world's stupidest BP reseller?

It is extremely bad manners to take things when people are making art for screenshots etc, but as you are warned before you drop anything and have to confirm - then taking things dropped is legal if not moral.

As for Memorial Isle why don't people donate to a chaity in RL instead of dropping things at the memorial. For example with Reds child donate to a local hospital for their childrens ward, and for ND's deceased partner whatever seems fitting. I understand the process of leaving something at memorial is "symbolic" and i have done so myself, but leave a pec and do something in RL to make it a real gesture.

Norb

Back