Buying: NFT Egg

Xanato Xan Kaso

Stalker
Society
The Frozen Flame
Xanato Xan Kaso
Hi I am interested in Purchasing one of the NFT eggs that MindArk sold last year. Preferably the Cyrene egg as I think that is the coolest looking one, but I would be open to purchasing any of them. Please shoot me a PM on here or in discord @ Xanato Kaso#5509. Thanks!!!

Last edited:
Please update the thread if you buy it I’d love to keep on top of this. The egg is an etherium token and not an entropia item so trading for it will be complicated

Please update the thread if you buy it I’d love to keep on top of this. The egg is an etherium token and not an entropia item so trading for it will be complicated
I will, but first the owner has to be willing to sell, and I can't think of anywhere else to post to buy it except here.

Being an etherium token, does that mean it has an ETH value, or how does that work exactly? Say owner agrees to sell to me. I give them ped or whatever. How do I get the token? Can they send it to my Coinbase wallet?

Being an etherium token, does that mean it has an ETH value, or how does that work exactly? Say owner agrees to sell to me. I give them ped or whatever. How do I get the token? Can they send it to my Coinbase wallet?
Yes, it probably has an eth value. You probably want to use some sort of escrow service like opensea to handle the exchange too rather than trusting the person to hand it over after you give them money.

Pretty sure Coinbase wallet can support NFTs but for long term security you may want to consider storing it in a hardware wallet like a ledger. Not your keys not your crypto and all that.

Not an expert or anything but just offering some food for thought.

Your 10000% not paying for this in ped lmfao.
You would be sending them etherium to purchase it from them on an nft exchange.

you’ve got a lot of research to do first so you don’t get scammed or give out your nft by mistake or lose it. If you want to buy this you should study crypto till you know it inside and out.

you’ve got a lot of research to do first so you don’t get scammed or give out your nft by mistake or lose it. If you want to buy this you should study crypto till you know it inside and out.
Caution is great but I'm pretty sure, atleast 2 of the 3 people owning an egg is long time players who wouldn't scam. But yeah always be careful

Caution is great but I'm pretty sure, atleast 2 of the 3 people owning an egg is long time players who wouldn't scam. But yeah always be careful
It’s not about scam, it’s just how those have the be transfered. It’s part of how they work, it must be traded for etherium. Even if it’s 0.0001 etherium. But if they do that then it’s value is forever recorded as 0.0001, so it’s full value must be traded in etherium. Also 5% or whatever of every trade of that etherium is taxed for MA as typical of NFT.

iirc it was some kind of wrapped ethereum

I understand the basics of crypto. I want it for the ability to earn ped from getting new players to the game, and the cool pet. Not because its an an NFT or crypto or whatever.

Yes, it probably has an eth value. You probably want to use some sort of escrow service like opensea to handle the exchange too rather than trusting the person to hand it over after you give them money.

Pretty sure Coinbase wallet can support NFTs but for long term security you may want to consider storing it in a hardware wallet like a ledger. Not your keys not your crypto and all that.

Not an expert or anything but just offering some food for thought.
Doesn't Mindark help with the exchange in some way moving the affiliate link from one account to the other?

Back