NI - Serpentine Shop #2 for sale (Updated) and more options!

FireFist

Dominant
Ace Firefist Williams
The TP at Serpentine has been replaced to prevent getting stuck under it. However, the easter egg is still there and has been extended…VU17.19.0

WTS Serpentine #2 on NI. Maybe you're looking for something different maybe a beach vacation?

Indoor: 150ip
Display: 10ip
Addt. Area: 14ip
Total: 174ip

/wp [Next Island, 128038, 86618, 119, Waypoint]

You can see shop clearly from WP, EZ to manage, EZ to get to and from.
NI is becoming busier and busier as time goes on, theyre bringing a lot of hunters grinding Molochs which drop the amazing Titan Armor set pieces and other items. The gorgon waves for the armor upgrades and plates. They continue to add more for hunters so, this would be a perfect location for an actual Armory. If you have questions ask! <3

28k PEDs, AUD's, AMD's, or mixture!

Items of interest:
Sweat@ 1.35/k
shopkeepers@ +4500
kings scepter 2016 or variant

send me an offer! any reasonable offer will be addressed

Put some thought into this. If your new to owning a shop with the purchase ill even teach you everything you need to know and always be open to questions. Theres little info out there so, im willing to help you out and make it as successful as you're willing to make it :D <3

Last edited:
Does this thing work? Testing testing. bahahahahaha #bump

Morrath viewed it and went out of their way to do a photo shoot
thank you again Morrath

maybe ur looking at this and maybe wanna give it a go? maybe u have the claw and are like well id like to try it first! how bout we make the trade and give it a month if u dont like it enough we trade back? Id say thats a fair deal though trust comes into play but, I feel im a very fair person <3
Ill give same offer if u have deeds to trade for it. the deed payout would be mine think of it as “Rent” but, if u dont like we trade back after a month <3

Psst I have something here u want send me a PM and we can make all ur dreams come to life in NI <3 The land of Vacations on Beaches!

Havent heard from buyer so, im just going to assume back on the market til further notice hence why ive been posting in trade chat...

Letting you know hey momma im still here <3

potential buyer did retract confirmed so, now completely opened up ill take deeds also, CLD, AUDs a mixture send me a pm lets get you into ur very own shop <3

come one come all! be the change you want to see!

still looking are you that lucky new owner?

Price Reduction! This is a steal for location! Dont let it pass you up! <3 send PM!

pst you know u want it :p just let it happen <3

its Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime! Buy :p bahahahahahaha talk to you soon! Vaca shop come out lets do this!

Back