Nice Evade Skilling Area?

Ainu

Guardian
Society
Toxic Templar of Fallen Knights
Ainu 80sbaby Shakur
Hi, i am searching for a place with big mobs. I need to revive outside at a turret, and close to the turret must me ALLOT of big mobs so its impossible to get through without getting killed.
The Revival terminal north of Nea's place is nice but sometimes the quantity of mobs varies there. I need something where my radar will go red.

Someone has any idea?

Seems like a legitimate question, try and be nicer by not jumping to conclusions.

I thought it looked like a legitimate conclusion, though. :confused:

Edit: Post saved for event of first post self moderation attempt.

Ainu said:
Hi, i am searching for a place with big mobs. I need to revive outside at a turret, and close to the turret must me ALLOT of big mobs so its impossible to get through without getting killed.
The Revival terminal north of Nea's place is nice but sometimes the quantity of mobs varies there. I need something where my radar will go red.

Someone has any idea?

I sure hope you dont plan on using a bot.. MA detect that sort of activity, and if not MA someone else.

How big mobs you want? Atrax beach has good spawn of mid maturity trax. Other than that i think that the formicacida - LA has good spwan, and they are not easy to survive in big groups.

Atrox LA north of Nates, nice spawn aggressive big mobs.

But don´t use ACer or Bot there, its very anoying for hunters and they will report you to MA if do it !!!

Why so you can use a bot ?
Pathetic...

No i don't, i will lose my avatar that way. I press R (auto-run) and than i read my study and when i hear the sound that i've died i press R again. It's just annoying that when i look up, i passed all mobs and i need to walk back again, thats why i want allot of mobs thats agressive. I hope this isn't against the rules, because i do it myself...

i level evade while watching football.. just hit R every now and then.. i do it at omeg

Ah, good, so you are one of those annoying people I report for being a complete jackass and ruining my game. Not that I think it matters as you and the auction bunnies do a good job of dropping all those skills to rock bottom that I need.

And lol I seriously doubt any "levelling" of evade would ever happen that way.

ehe, now during the 3x event, the evade skill gain msg rarely pops up anymore, which is pretty bad.

i like ran into atrax & atrox like over 100 times during hunts past 3-4 days, and i die with no evade gains at all -_-

besides you can always increase dodge instead, and run into the army of bots:p

My god, you guys are taking every chance you can to tear this guy apart.
Give him a break, he has told you he isn't using a bot, just let him skill his evade.

I don't know any of those great or good places for evade skilling but atrax beach/formicacida LA are nice.

Neconu land, which is next to trox land Nw of Nate. There was Hog land but I dont know if that exist any more.

As Immortal said, if you're gonna do this please show a bit of consideration to any hunters who appear on your radar.
It was bloody annoying to have someone do this to me on a trox LA - as they ran they kept aggroing troxies which half the time went for me and I lost several kills and wasted armour and fap decay as well as ammo by having more on me than I could handle thanks to this person aggroing them.

Try the Kingfisher LA S of Omegaton

If you have a bit of ped and a pixie / goblin set + a cheap L gun,

You better go to fauxcervix Island. It is an Island SW of PA, filled with Faux. They are rather aggressive and there is a thick spawn.

I know it is not really a direct answer to your question, but keep that island in mind when you want to hunt + gain a good portion of evade (in near future maybe?)

GL

Get pixie and a fap and stand knee-deep in tants. Fastest (if maybe not cheapest) way of skilling evade.

I can't imagine skilling by pressing R every 15-30 seconds. That would take you weeks to get any considerable amount of skills.

Get pixie and a fap and stand knee-deep in tants. Fastest (if maybe not cheapest) way of skilling evade.

I can't imagine skilling by pressing R every 15-30 seconds. That would take you weeks to get any considerable amount of skills.

yeah this is a very good idea,

If you get the spawn attacking you just right so that you can keep yourself alive with a TT fap you can get cheap fap skills to.

you could do a re board short cut... but then you would have to keep pressing a button,

ive heard of some kep boards offering a feature were it will keep pressing a button for you untill you tell it to stop, not sure if this breaks the EULA or not, though.

Bullshit!

Yeah. BS. I don't buy it because of the fact he asked for a lot of big mobs HE COULDN'T ESCAPE FROM. Why wouldn't just ask for a place nearby a bunch of strong mobs with a turrent instead of specifying it as impossible to get through? You could easily just direct yourself say, north into mobs, or go to hades and run towards the bots everyone hunts.
I call bot user, if anyone sees him report him, otherwise the bots at hades are a good choice, just use those. Goodbye, sorry if I sounded very harsh.

Get Pixi, TP tp Atlas Heaven and atack a young Kerberos. He will hit you forwever, not being able to kill you. Pixi decays, but hey - luxury is always a bit more expensive. Common mans solution: sweating at swamp camp. But there is actual game play involved.

Ok allot of feedback, i will try the pixie with tants and kerberos.. that way its pressing fap button every now and than. Also i will try the other places you guys mentioned.
And no, i will not run where there are hunters. That's annoying for me too.. and for you even more i can understand that.

For the haters,, you could ask a question if you see me and check if i answer.
And if i still don't answer the next day, than you could consider there's something fishy, instead of drawing your conclusions out of the way i ask a question. And besides that, why you need to draw conclusions anyway. Can't you just answer a question where this forum is made for, and not blaming people and threathening them to be reported =\ Are you mad because you got so many evade points that it takes ages to gain one more? Are you so proud of yourself that it's hard to help a beginner get up? I think it's time to mind your own bussiness, if i dont attack you why would you attack me for? Now that's pathetic mister i'm so uber that i hate noobs..

Hmm....I sense alot of anger in this thread, :scratch2:

I think its a fine question, and as long as he's not disrupting someone, then who cares? As long as he's not using a macro, its fine by me.

you are wasting your electricity doing this, and annoying people. mind you i have no fear you are dropping the price of skills since i dont think you get any worth selling.

i have to laugh at those who think repeatedly running into a spider or such will make them gain massive amounts of skills. probably a green line every other death which will only tickle the actual level. sweating ambu at nate will get you far more skills and some sweat for bonus.

Give the guy a break people, its a legitimate question! As long as he is not bothering anyone or using a bot, its a legitimate play style.
As for the spawn? I would suggest neas too, as long as one aggroes you, you're pretty much dead without armour or fap :)
Frankenberry-NBK Legion

Actually atm, there is a place you can go. Ithaca, run west of tp there is a revie station. aim your self NNW of thea revie , for the emass of robots trapped in the building. You will receive no complants whatsoever for continually reviving there, as those bots are permanently trapped. I believe there are some eviscs in there too

I press R (auto-run) and than i read my study and when i hear the sound that i've died i press R again.
I recommend you study first and then play afterwards! That way you can watch what you are doing. Best way to skill evade is to get 3 or 4 mid-level mo´bs on you, FAp for a minute or so and then kill the mobs. That way you get loot too and can make a profit.

Back