Nice PvP4 HOF

DistantSun

Old Alpha
Society
The Ancients
Adrian DistantSun Jones
A little strange I know, but yesterday I want mining on my PC. Makes a change from the laptop as I can see lol.

Well back on track.
Was mining around some Muluk-Hir's, dropped 1 bomb found a claim, double bombed and found another, tripple bombed and a Muluk-Hir Chamption killed me. I though well thats a wasted bomb.

The screen cleared and I noticed I had Hoffed :) PM started coming in.

Headed back and took this screen shot:

after a while i headed back to store some off the stones, headed back and started extracting again. Then a Green Dot appeared and killed me, as I had low health didnt mind much as all I lost was the toxic shot.

Left it a while as I was informed that the claim was being camped :)

Headed back a while later and got some more and stored, headed back TPed into the water where 2 Green Dots were waiting for me. They healed me them PKed me. Shot lost again.

Left it a while and went back, extracted about 300peds then a Green Dot TPed next to me ...
I was prepaired as I had just purchased a nice ricket launcher, shot it at the claim and killed myself. Shot gone AGAIN.

Went to BED.

Next day headed back and got some more, stored and got some more, stored and got some more. All extracted.

6 Total PKs of which 2 were self kills.
0 Ped looted :)

Tools used:
OF105
TT Extracter then 104 after about 1/4 of it had been dug up.

Cheers to a couple of Dawn Deamons members for making this a fun extraction :laugh: and for MA for all the Bot things going on which probably kept some of the other ubers away.

Sorry for the long read.
Naked pvp mining is fun

Last edited:
Gratz for the find DS and thx for making soc chat entertaining with your antics with DD

Gratz, a fun extraction :D

lol, nice read:D I'm glad they didn't get to loot you ;)

and Gratz :)

Nice one DS :yay:

Nice one gratz ;)

Well done DS :yay: Gratz :wtg:

awesome job and gz!

good thing the rocket didnt misfire!

Grats DS that really sounds as it was fun. :yay::yay:

i bet it kept you awake during extracting

yea good for you that the events going on. and i'm sure aside from the event some are touring the lands for some last looks. gratz on your find. i'd gladly get pk'd 6 times and have no loot taken if i could extrect 1k peds.

gratz on the uber claim , 1k belk in pvp4 equals some tense diggin:laugh:

gratz DS on the find, was nice u got it all out without any dramas, hope the self kill tip was of some use to u :D

wow that's pretty impressive lol! gz

gratz xD

People who mine in pvp 4 are brave souls ^-^

Gz Ade!! Nice way to outfox the PK-ers ;)

Nice story, gratz on the tactics and uber. :laugh:

Don't see any gratz from DD guys here....wonder why? :silly2:

t

Nice story, gratz on the tactics and uber. :laugh:

Don't see any gratz from DD guys here....wonder why? :silly2:

t

After creating the thread I was wondering if 1 or 2 specific DD members may comment, but not yet :)

nice one, gz :wtg:

conGRATZtulations :yay:

Heh, that had to have got your adrenaline pumping a bit. ;)

Back