Society
Guess Who
Fomorian Bogger Domnall
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

forgot to take screens of his stats, maybe someone else got them but they were:

100, 100, 100, 9, 100 Weak and think he was Capable something :)

Last edited:
now how can i scam thisone away from marco :scratch:
i need a plan....

heh thats just crazy... I wonder what he would get if selling that one on au... I mean dam/pec on that thing not to mention dam/sec on it hehe. Hmm I wouldnt complain if I had one though

It's just for killing. Stuff killed by it doesn't give any loot. ;)

Klod said:
heh thats just crazy... I wonder what he would get if selling that one on au... I mean dam/pec on that thing not to mention dam/sec on it hehe. Hmm I wouldnt complain if I had one though
Problem is that the return from hunting with it would be horrific... According to Marco himself, the MA created unique weapons they use dont generate loot...
But nice for PKing tho.. Could prolly claim a LA by yourself on landgrab :p

Nice one Bogger

.....I......Want....Gun.... :drool:

:girl:

im just waiting for MA to implement grenades with this kind of dmg within a 100m radius :D

sound like marco used it :D

Nice range for a pistol :dunce:

i would love one of those even if i couldnt get loot hunting with it..
I wonder if the no loot includes pvp3.

Such a gun would make for a nice emergency weapon when a spider decideds to join in on you killing a trox. It would especially be useful at the rig.

I also wonder if the unique mindark weapons also work in all zones. If so it would be a fun toy to have in Port Atlantis.
If i got my hands on one of those you can bet i would be making a detailed survey of PVP3 and spend some time at the rig.

Interesting. Have we now seen the max weapon stats that the PE combat system will support?

AG

Tigerman said:
According to Marco himself, the MA created unique weapons they use dont generate loot...

Interesting, so is the loot generated on a mob determined in part by the weapon you kill the mob with?

This is everyones wet dream ever since meny years back when it was scanned for the first time :)

e-lite said:
This is everyones wet dream ever since meny years back when it was scanned for the first time :)

Yea but they changed it... This is not same weapon I saw years ago.
Not a huge change but still :)

Jimmy B said:
Interesting, so is the loot generated on a mob determined in part by the weapon you kill the mob with?

mmmm yeah, to an extent (both ways). Though more tied to the amount of $ you spend killing it (ammo burn/decay/etc). Same principle with mining amps, same principle with the crafting slider. Is basically a challenge vs risk factor.

edit: but still, nothing is more influencial than the luck/dynamic factor.

Last time I saw him use it he couldn't do any damage with it. :laugh:

He was shooting Moonear over and over and either doing no damage or 1 damage, I forgot exactly. I guess the new engine doesn't like the big numbers. ;)

This was awhile ago though, I think during the second land grab.

hehe the super gun returns!

3.0 Hitability, Great Laser Pistoleer

I think Marco has some skilling to do :wise: , maybe that was the problem when trying to kill Moonear :)

/Rog

pssss... and i thought The MOD MERC was a good gun :)

Max foster said:
pssss... and i thought The MOD MERC was a good gun :)
it is but that one is even better =P

Bogger I'm impressed that you survived long enough to scan him in that pvp ring :laugh:

I think it looks kinda ugly... it would have looked better with a unique design too :wise:

Rog Zeelot said:
3.0 Hitability, Great Laser Pistoleer

I think Marco has some skilling to do :wise: , maybe that was the problem when trying to kill Moonear :)

/Rog

Those stats are in the eye of the beholder, in case it wasn't Marco who scanned himself and took a picture I'd say those stats are based on the skills of Bogger ;)

*scribles the gun on Chirstmas wish list :eek:

Those stats are in the eye of the beholder, in case it wasn't Marco who scanned himself and took a picture I'd say those stats are based on the skills of Bogger

correct konve :)

btw its plasma, only plasma skills i got are from tagging :/

Morg said:
mmmm yeah, to an extent (both ways). Though more tied to the amount of $ you spend killing it (ammo burn/decay/etc). Same principle with mining amps, same principle with the crafting slider. Is basically a challenge vs risk factor.

edit: but still, nothing is more influencial than the luck/dynamic factor.

OK, sorry this is way off topic ;) But yes, I'm happy with how the crafting slider and mining amps work. And clearly mobs that cost more to kill will, you'd hope, in the long run have higher average loot than smaller mobs. The question was if I kill the same mob with an M2100 and then with a Mk V do you believe the loot generated is influenced by whether I used the M2100 or the Mk V?

Back on topic, nice gun :D

MA gun is unbelievable :D I didn't even think it was true when i saw the first pic.
But i don't understand why MA wants to show off so much :banana: I mean why do they need such a gun. There are no mobs that could survive more then 2 second with this one around and most skilled players only have 300 hp
Woundn't it be better if the officials only had such guns as the ones they give away in events like Dub & McCormick Terminator.

I lent that thing to marco ages ago, scammer never gave it back, oh well. :dunno:

Who can put two and two together???

I copied this from part of the Skills & Experience Guide from the EU homepage.

When you hunt creatures, the system can sometimes generate a skill experience bonus when a creature is killed. This system remembers all weapons used during the attack, and therefore your bonus may be applied to a variety of skills. For instance, if you used a long ranged plasma rifle for the first shots, and then killed the creature using a laser pistol, a skill bonus may be applied to both the laser pistol skill as well as to the plasma rifle skill.

For those of you who use different weapons this might answer some of your questions... probably will create more questions though. Now tie this in with the above posts on loot vs. decay/ammo burn and damage done.

Now go out with a sollomate opalo + amp and hunt.. now switch to a dramatically stronger weapon on the same mob in the same area... now switch back to the Opalo +amp.... see a difference???? I usually do, at least now that my skills are much higher then in my Opalo days.

Back