Marauder
Society
cK- Retired
Nicole Tony Dantrag
Nicole’s Airways
Hangar: West Echidna # 4
Cords: 17734.1, 20308.4

Flight service in effect: now

Please go here for Private direct chat to Pilot.
http://petransport.faraci.us/nicoles-airways.html

Pricing based on 4 passengers

CLUB NEVERDIE
CND = 25.00 Bases on four Passengers 120 PEDS TO CND
CND= 20.00 Based on four passengers 100 PEDS From CND

(*) Note: prices are temporally higher due to lack of customers on the returning side.
We hope to lower the prices when we can assure more return customers.

Crystal Space station prices to
10 peds based on 4 Passengers.

(*) Note: N/A.

Bumping this becasue sytem went down and not sure if any one could see this? ;/

ello :) could you give prices for 1 person, 2 people etc to cp? or are you saying a single to cp is 40ped?

gl with your flights

*BUMP*
If anyone is interested in one of these flights, but has not been to Echidna yet, I can do a tp run or two now and then to help out. ;)

Good luck with your business plan Nicole. :cool:

hoob said:
ello :) could you give prices for 1 person, 2 people etc to cp? or are you saying a single to cp is 40ped?

gl with your flights

10 ped each person 40 for the group :)

Nicole said:
(*) Note: prices are temporally higher due to lack of customers on the returning side.

I've said too much on this subject already but I couldn't resist this one. The REAL reason that prices are so called "temporally higher" for YOU on the return side is that there is more competition on the return side and YOU don't want to face that reality. When you go to CND there are usually a number of people looking for flights down from the Control Room....involving less effort than finding passengers for the flight up. Secondly, the market has dictated that prices down are around 5 ped cheaper than the the 'up' trip. It has sweet f**k all to do with "lack of customers".

There are some aspects of this game that have me totally addicted and watching the whole 'transport to CND' micro-market is one of them. Sometimes MA comes up with little sparks of genius! Despite the fact that I recognise that the success of CND is largely dependant on MA making some further changes in streamlining the process of transport, in some ways I want them to leave it as it is for a few more weeks for entertainment value, if nothing else.

Valiant

valiant said:
I've said too much on this subject already but I couldn't resist this one. The REAL reason that prices are so called "temporally higher" for YOU on the return side is that there is more competition on the return side and YOU don't want to face that reality. When you go to CND there are usually a number of people looking for flights down from the Control Room....involving less effort than finding passengers for the flight up. Secondly, the market has dictated that prices down are around 5 ped cheaper than the the 'up' trip. It has sweet f**k all to do with "lack of customers".

There are some aspects of this game that have me totally addicted and watching the whole 'transport to CND' micro-market is one of them. Sometimes MA comes up with little sparks of genius! Despite the fact that I recognise that the success of CND is largely dependant on MA making some further changes in streamlining the process of transport, in some ways I want them to leave it as it is for a few more weeks for entertainment value, if nothing else.

Valiant

Prices are higher on the going up side, not the return side.. 5 peds extra ;)
to make up for empty seats.

Well actually its very much the opposite :(

let me explain..

Its more work getting passengers up then down, that is if customers are there to bring down.

Prices where temporally higher going up because I was expecting no one to come down ..
I do admit that.

So I expected to take an empty ship back really and take an lose.

Let me give you an real life example and I will even included my friends name.

Rick Semi Dog | Menace to Society (An fellow Society member of mine)

Now one note I charge him only my cost, and tried to find passengers to ease his burden but it did not work.

Ok the story.

Over society chat he puts over that he is stranded at cnd, no pilots for hours.
Not even any passengers he was there alone ;(

I was on Calypso at the time and told him if I had to go up had to charge him for not only bringing him back.. But for my going up too.

That my cost would be 100 peds no profits ;(

In spite of asking around I had to go up to cnd empty... and when I got there it was only him on cnd .. So he had to pay the full cost of 100 peds ;(

Note: that is an fellow soceity member of mine, and I did not take advantage of him at all. even suggested that he should wait for an Pilot going down.

Last edited:
Back