Nifty Loot!

Sever

Mature
Society
Alpha Wildd3amons
Sevidra Sever DeShae
Ok, time for my wish-list post.

HOFs, Globals, ATH's, these are jackpot items. They add hope. BUT they also incur jealousy and disappointment.

Spread the loot out more. Fewer and lower hof's globals, and ATH's, and more loot for everyone.

In addition, more NIFTY loot! I wouldn't mind an upgrade in the number of items I could carry (maybe 100, based on a skill?), and being given lots of weird items at random intervals. I hate no-loots. Even if an item isn't worth much, SOMEthing makes me feel like I got lucky.

Have some loot items that automatically drop, off every mob. Things not worth a lot, but collectable (like Molisk teeth! Those are a good idea!).

Please, take a note from Asheron's Call on the loot - prevalent, easy to get, not as hard to profit on; but don't forget to put in moneysinks so you don't lose more than you gain. :)

Ideas for wishlist:

COOKING skill (and accompanying meats, vegetables, even new use for fruit and sweetstuff besides nutrio bars)

Specialized weapons (acid throwers, flame throwers, tasers, more clubs, needleguns, drug pistols to make the mobs slower or groggy or whatever)

Skills having more of an effect - if I have 5k mining, I should make more money off it than someone who has 1k. Newbs 2 days in (like me, this happened to me) shouldn't hit 200-ped Melchi water deposits and then not global on mining ever again. People with 1k+ in prospecting (me, now) shouldn't be going without a profit after three days of solid mining. People with 4 and 5k should be able to _profit_ off places like CND and other dangerous spots! Regularly. :)

Gifts for achievements rather than random luck - perhaps mentor-system-like gifts for the person gaining the skills when they hit 1k, 2k, 3k, 4k, etc in any skill (oooh, for my 3k in rifle I got a special no-sell, no-trade rifle that has high economy! only achieved when you hit the number, chipping will cause you to miss out due to skipping it). Better gifts for higher numbers (imagine the uber rifle! Everyone would want to get that high!).

Ammunitions crafting - new bullets or charges that allow extra damage or cost less.

Modification skills in addition to crafting skills - why can't I rifle the barrel of my pistol? :D Or even paint it red? :D

How about Architecture? Can you imagine carpenters learning to build houses? Land owners hiring good carpenters to build a few houses to rent out?

Moneysinks! Clothes are nice, but give us more. Give us new crafts, give us expansions on old crafts, give us crafted items that don't totally stink.

Give us more money, and more to spend it on - the more people are able to profit, the happier they are, even if most of the profit goes right back INTO the game. Treat it like a game! Sell PED, take your fees, take MORE fees if needed, but give us a LOT more reasons to spend our money on you and not other places.

Folks, if you want to contribute to this, please do - let's not flame MA for our disappointments, let's put our collective heads together and come up with ideas that would make spending money on this game FUN.

Lots of good ideas there, +rep for sure :D

Back