No Bidding is BS

This I actualy like and would like to have it go even futher by making MU unique to each planet. Got a kickass bargain on a BP thanks to this change. Sorry to the person who sold the item, MA screwed you over good with the sudden lock and Lootable PVP space but if you really wanted to you could have gotten a soc member or friend to outbid me and reclaim the BP like that.

This I actualy like and would like to have it go even futher by making MU unique to each planet. Got a kickass bargain on a BP thanks to this change. Sorry to the person who sold the item, MA screwed you over good with the sudden lock and Lootable PVP space but if you really wanted to you could have gotten a soc member or friend to outbid me and reclaim the BP like that.

So you want a seperate economy with different MUs but a safe and riskfree way of traveling? You demand MA supporting your low life trading business and adjusting this game to your needs?

I could agree that biding on other planets items would be allowed when:

It was to pay an buyout.
A fee was charged to be able to pay such buyout and it wasn't immediatly effective (meaning if somebody on the auction planet had the top bid, then he (or others in that planet which would get the knowledge by a special color in auction that item is due to buyout sale in the next 5 minutes) still would have 5 minutes to pay the buyout; and the fee would be lost to the loot pool if such top bidder decided to pay buyout
No buyout option would be available outside the planet of the auction 30 minutes previous to auction end.

And this is only so that devious traders that are out there don't get such bad deals as I've seen in the last few days but still making hard for those who just want to sit in the home planet waiting for profitable deals with little risk.

In Europe we try our best to integrate our economy and political systems (EU), for the benefit of all Europeans. We have abolished tolls and many countries have the same currency. We can move around freely. Most of the obstacles that inhibit economical growth and freedom of movement has been abolished.

yes, and thats working really well as economies in different states a forced together... :tongue2: history has shown young economies grow best while being somewhat isolated, building up their own economy.

Back