No claim post in new version?

Thantos

Grumpy Old Fart
Society
Pyrates of Calypso
Jamez Thantos Brios
First mining find I had in new release this morning has no claim. I am going to drop a few more to see if this was an isolated incident, but be careful.

Second one, same way.

I will relog to check it out.

Nope, relogging didn't fix it.

You may not want to mine right now. :rolleyes:

Support stated that it is enmatters only.

Last edited:
i have same problem , found 3 claims so far and nothing to see , suggest to stop mining and send support case

here s a pic

Last edited:
Now, that is SO MESSED UP...!!!!!!!!!

i have same problem , found 3 claims so far and nothing to see , suggest to stop mining and send support case

I left for CND this morning, had about 30 mins before work, come home, want to mine, find an update and now see this..

If you can't pull what you find, then MINING TO TOTALY SCREWED...

MA...PLEASE...give us a break...are you not fat enough yet?

Seoul...:mad::mad:

So I guess miners should:
1) Take screenshots of claims they have not been able to extract due to this bug
2) Send a support case
3) Wait for compensation (which probably will come, since it has been given out for other bugs)

EDIT:
Oh, and:
4) Stop mining!

Had the same problem soon after VU10 was implemented - i dont think compensation was given cuz i had no time and cords on the screenies. Well best claim was V anyway:p

ahhh i love this forum :D

was about to continue my mining run :wtg:

thx ill wait now

F&¤#ing great, just stocked myself full of mining gear before the update to go mining when it's up again...

Damm wanted to mine a bit today.. Well not today i gues. Hope the loot pool for hunting get bigger than:yay:

Really starting to be tiring...
MA re you checking and testing your updates ?
Time being i lost 2 finds because of you new mining bug ... and still waiting for an answer and last bug on CND ...

MA , you are really jokers..

known issues :

no enmatter claim rods

Fix ASAP

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
Invisible claim by Akmuul service station, too.

Filed support case... everyone do that please.

See here, Bertha got it.

Last edited:
Happened to me aswell, only nocticed after I was done mining one of my areas and went back to extract the claims, wait "no claims".
Hope I get a compensation for that.

Support case filed.

Really shitty :mad:

Same..

Same problem here.. I filed a support case.

Back