Info: No Crypto For You? Can they reconsider their position? Did I inform MA about Crypto TOO SOON?

Spawn

Slayer
Society
The Ministry
Storm Spawn Bootcamp
the first time i saw that crypto with 15% interest out of nothing i saw a future unavoidable fail
simply was interest out of thin air...

There is nno free lunch in the markets (J.m. Keynes)

index.php

Keynes never lived to experience Crypto.

Msturlese

Old Alpha
Society
Dirty Dingos
Marco Killy Stur
once i published a paer that was "price moves are not logarithmic"
a fall of 10% follwed by a rise of 10% does not bring back the price cause of the second number is calculated on a differetn base
a fall of 50% need a rise in teh 100% so recoup valued
a fall in 90% requires a jump of 1000% to get the said number
a fall of 99% require... 10.000%
now i need excel... when we pass from 80 usd to 0,00027416 USD to regain previous we need... damn i cant read the number mate... :)

and the free lunch was in term of "interest out of thin air".. to gain interest need to put "money at work"
trading is another thing.. opportunistic dead cat bounce, happens :)
tell to the forum user that wrote i purchased them at 3 cents.... he need some more "1500% to break even"......

Spawn

Slayer
Society
The Ministry
Storm Spawn Bootcamp
once i published a paer that was "price moves are not logarithmic"
a fall of 10% follwed by a rise of 10% does not bring back the price cause of the second number is calculated on a differetn base
a fall of 50% need a rise in teh 100% so recoup valued
a fall in 90% requires a jump of 1000% to get the said number
a fall of 99% require... 10.000%
now i need excel... when we pass from 80 usd to 0,00027416 USD to regain previous we need... damn i cant read the number mate... :)

and the free lunch was in term of "interest out of thin air".. to gain interest need to put "money at work"
trading is another thing.. opportunistic dead cat bounce, happens :)
tell to the forum user that wrote i purchased them at 3 cents.... he need some more "1500% to break even"......
the 3 cent forum user was me... bought some more later one to cover, but everything sold now, because Do kwan is going to let Luna die and start over, the idea is to give holders before the crash 40% of the new token (Luna2?) back. We will see how this shitshow will end.