Info: No Crypto For You? Can they reconsider their position? Did I inform MA about Crypto TOO SOON?

I am still new and I am not interested in MA policy, nor in their profit, which is a common expression. I just play the game with a small capital, but the topic and exactly a few comments impressed me, so here is my point of view.

1st. The Entropia Project in its current state is not a Universe, but simply "a Solar System". Which, in my opinion, is intended for development, but I think the idea was forgotten in 2001.

2nd .. after almost three years since I've been here, I know that people who leave because the platform is intended for normal use only after a large capital. And for those with small capital, "hope is given" that they have the opportunity to play the game one day.

3rd .. due to the expectation of the madness above, a very large part of the players just change the platform / game.

If we talk about business model and capital in their normal understandings.
-How many of this model will withdraw all their capital?
-What exactly does the platform offer us for this big investment? Trade chats, verbal agreements with other participants in each trade of what should our investment depend? What exactly do they offer me for a larger amount of 500-1k .. nothing significant, just daydreams from such conversations.

Personally, I would like to know how to smuggle weapons with $1k or money laundering .. I know it is a very profitable business model, so please share the secret. But if for this bank, my huge capital of $1k is risky and therefore requires huge investigations of 3 months... then for me this bank is very risky.

In my opinion, the ambition of MA is somewhere in 2001-2002 stuck in a desert island... and just everything they use now is an excuse.

Their model will change only if their income decreases. So deposit more so you don't harass them with unnecessary commitment!

Change the location to Venezuela or some other countries where you have some more power over your company. Forget the USD and make all transaction to Cryto 100%. The swedi government wont be able to deal with you then. No regulation and you be king of your company :D

From here, you need to trade with the crypto. Get some % of the crypto non touched (for backup to people who withdraw) and other % you trade. Grow from there and gl ...

crypto will never work it omly work whit people trainfing making money off selling high buying low like gambling

i go to buy a car guy want cash i have only crypto he want 30k dam i have 1 crypto to go the cash it out the next day dam it only 15k now

lol

the dollar has to much inflation what crypto was 3k a year a go now almost 40k its like going to the buy food ist cost 300 dollars one day the next it cost
now its 4000 for this month its going never going to work this example like this for everything at my shop i only take cash

The developments over the last FEW DAYS only have made splashes that are nearly tidal waves. The banks are moving into crypto. The USD is gonna be CBDC. The election isn't settled. There's a new financial system ON THE WAY. It's gonna be big. And it's gonna be soon. Like this week!!

OK this game could be a CRYPTO GAME!!! Hear me out. There's blockchain games already. MA has an advantage already because the core infrastructure is already tested. All they need to do is what they were doing, hell maybe they are doing it. Their Deepcoin was almost there.

Look at all these games already - WarRiders, CryptoKitties, DecentralLand, CryptoVoxels, SomniumSpace, GalaGames, SplinterLands

I am already convinced it's possible. The world WILL convince you it is necessary. I am afraid that MA is not paying attention, for whatever reason. They were the first in this space and I wish they would get it together and try to be the best in the cryptospace. And you know they can too!!

Last edited:
I am absolutely sure that the financial department in MA knows much more than us...

It's just that the forum has less than 1k people always, while the most ridicule game LOL... 100k + .. something that MA has to think about.

withdraw today BTC at $27,000 get deposit in 60 days BTC at $37,000 or vice versa. way to unstable for EU.

only reason BTC is up now is because all the big money guys bought it up at 7K now pumping it up and will dump it back to 5K but make billions off those that paid 37K each. Or maybe it goes to 400K - who knows - and thats why its not currency its speculation.

Why are all these coins based on the $ value to begin with? you are basically move your $ value into BTC which could be a scam - people only buying it because it has a $ value tied to it - if it did not it is worthless lol

People think the death of the fiat is a good thing when in reality its a trap - no cash = you pay tax on everything you make no cash side hustle. The really rich have all the tax breaks they need to pay less tax, the average person dose not. Don't think BTC and other coins cant or wont be tracked if they replace cash.

withdraw today BTC at $27,000 get deposit in 60 days BTC at $37,000 or vice versa. way to unstable for EU.

only reason BTC is up now is because all the big money guys bought it up at 7K now pumping it up and will dump it back to 5K but make billions off those that paid 37K each. Or maybe it goes to 400K - who knows - and thats why its not currency its speculation.

Why are all these coins based on the $ value to begin with? you are basically move your $ value into BTC which could be a scam - people only buying it because it has a $ value tied to it - if it did not it is worthless lol

People think the death of the fiat is a good thing when in reality its a trap - no cash = you pay tax on everything you make no cash side hustle. The really rich have all the tax breaks they need to pay less tax, the average person dose not. Don't think BTC and other coins cant or wont be tracked if they replace cash.

Ped is tied to the dollar. Always has been. So you make a withdrawal for 27000 today and you wish to be paid in bitcoin. Withdrawal takes two months.
right now you would get 0,76 bitcoin. In two months if Bitcoin rises you get paid 0,66 bitcoin, the equivalent of 27000 usd.

Unless you want to buy weapons or drugs or anything illegal, i don't see point in having bitcoin used. I have never seen a place you can use bitcoin to buy something (like new pc or sofa or anything). Please teach me if I am not right.

Dollar > BTC !!!

the only thing i mad i didnt buy at 3k i would sell all now and buy back low i never baught bitcion i give it till next year its back below 10k

Ped is tied to the dollar. Always has been. So you make a withdrawal for 27000 today and you wish to be paid in bitcoin. Withdrawal takes two months.
right now you would get 0,76 bitcoin. In two months if Bitcoin rises you get paid 0,66 bitcoin, the equivalent of 27000 usd.
but are we not talking about uncoupling the Ped from the $ and tying it to BTC? I'll admit my head hurts when thinking of this stuff but if Ped is tied to the BTC it would fluctuate with the price of the BTC. (this is why the $ is used its very stable-ish).

but are we not talking about uncoupling the Ped from the $ and tying it to BTC? I'll admit my head hurts when thinking of this stuff but if Ped is tied to the BTC it would fluctuate with the price of the BTC. (this is why the $ is used its very stable-ish).

The OP has such a hint, but it's like making America change its currency to the euro, because it's a new currency and is used by many European countries.

This does not make sense, because the MA has chosen its currency environment as $... I do not use dollars, I use the euro. But that doesn't stop me from buying or withdrawing money from MA, regardless of today's exchange rate... even banks profit from this margin. There are virtual banks.. currency.. different people have different preferences. Apparently out of some fear they closed 20 years ago and are afraid to look out the window.

Now there is a peak in the game, which is due to COVID, not MA changes. Other platforms use the moment, but here things are just .. primitive ..

This does not make sense, because the MA has chosen its currency environment as $... I do not use dollars, I use the euro. But that doesn't stop me from buying or withdrawing money from MA, regardless of today's exchange rate... even banks profit from this margin. There are virtual banks.. currency.. different people have different preferences. Apparently out of some fear they closed 20 years ago and are afraid to look out the window.
i am not sure what you are trying to say here but its not fear of the new - BTC is only "believed" to have value and proponents used a faulty logic that fiat currencies have not value either because there is nothing but the "good faith" of the government. but take a $100 bill anywhere and you can get $100 of stuff (ignoring inflation of course) today tomorrow next week. Imagine getting paid in BTC and having $100 tonight and in the morning its $50. Of course it can be $150 too but that's why it is not a currency.

Fear has nothing to do with it - its basic logic. Forgetting the silly "government is out to get me blah blah .." childish thinking and admit its just gambling for now.

i am not sure what you are trying to say here but its not fear of the new - BTC is only "believed" to have value and proponents used a faulty logic that fiat currencies have not value either because there is nothing but the "good faith" of the government. but take a $100 bill anywhere and you can get $100 of stuff (ignoring inflation of course) today tomorrow next week. Imagine getting paid in BTC and having $100 tonight and in the morning its $50. Of course it can be $150 too but that's why it is not a currency.

Fear has nothing to do with it - its basic logic. Forgetting the silly "government is out to get me blah blah .." childish thinking and admit its just gambling for now.

I say that my personal capital has not changed against the dollar/euro from the weekly exchange rate, because it does not depend on this margin. While those who trade currency are affected, regardless of the stability of the dollar and the euro. But let these people assess their personal risk after they want it, not someone else.

Virtual banks and currency are not from yesterday. Here it is limited in time and choice. Given that we are talking about virtual trading in the game, this is absurd.

Worldwide, MindArk can never be at a loss, because each TT unit cannot exceed 100% of its value... That's why I don't play Dragons and Chickens where there is gold as a currency. I'm not an expert, it's just illogical for me.

as I said before in a couple of threads... $ is being devaluated like hell, and so will your investment follow... Expect a 20% devaluation or higher in 2021 of the USD (compared to commodities).

Just look at the HUGE numbers of USD being traded or lets call it "transferred" into digital asset.
'who exactly is transferring their $ into these assets is what you need to ask yourself.

OP is all giddy that banks and companies are buying crypto and using that to call the death time of the fiat. but I suspect he will keep pushing that date out over and over until crypto dies and then he will blame the government etc.. sounds like politics :)

Maybe he will explain how he knows this or if he is just repeating what is all over the web / tv

If a billionaire or big company buys crypto it is likely- just to be in the game - and if they lose all their $ its like a normal person dropping a penny into a river - they wont even think about it. IF they can mess with the price and makes $ even better.

Its always the little people who cant afford to lose much that get screwed because if you buy at 50K and it goes to 30K you are gonna start to shit yourself and say "i'm gonna hold on then get my $ back' and watch it crash to 20K and say "its coming back" as you mortgage your house to pay kids college tuition you just lost. if you hold long enough and get lucky you might recover and even make $ like right now.

sounds familiar what was it $20k down to $7K $4k? can't recall. How many do you think held on that long?

the billionaire or company can just take the loss in stride and offset their other gains - not trading with their "feeling" or desire to see "fiats fail"

the wealthy can drive up the price of crypto sell out and crash the value before the rest of the you can even blink - they can do it in real assets and markets -crypto is childs play for them so gamble if you want.

Current cryptos have no future.

Managing and trading crypto consumes too much energy, at current state, it's bound to die. Meanwhile, trade away, make some profits!

Waiting for MA to start accepting quantum currencies!

Come back to me on crypto when I can buy some eggs and bread with it . ;)

there's a crypto.com card.
there's Litecoin card. https://litecoin.getblockcard.com/
Binance has a card.
mastercard is involved.
visa is involved.
even paypal is working on getting better at their involvement.
there's defi.
there's NFT's.
i think there's 20 games already.
there's collectibles, art, music.
there's identity projects.
you can buy sports memorabilia for doges.
you can buy stadium seats with BTC.
you can buy banksy's with ETH.
me, you, anyone is onboard but where's MA?
what do you want?
sigh.

sigh.
Sigh... You need to ask what a business wants, or rather needs. Can they pay all their expenses with, i.e. all equipment and supplies, hosting and other services, offices with everything that real estate implies, insurances, taxes, salaries (and then the same range of questions applies to every employee), etc. pp? The day all this will be possible, cryptos will be very different from today. Supervised, controlled, no anonymity, and a range of unpleasantries you used to read only in science fiction novels. I'm not saying I like it, but this is a political discussion, not a technical one. What on earth are y'all smoking?

there's a crypto.com card.
there's Litecoin card. https://litecoin.getblockcard.com/
Binance has a card.
mastercard is involved.
visa is involved.
even paypal is working on getting better at their involvement.
there's defi.
there's NFT's.
i think there's 20 games already.
there's collectibles, art, music.
there's identity projects.
you can buy sports memorabilia for doges.
you can buy stadium seats with BTC.
you can buy banksy's with ETH.
me, you, anyone is onboard but where's MA?
what do you want?
sigh.
not one single thing or all of it combined amounts to miniscule drop in the global bucket.

you act like caused some CC company is going to allow crypto to be used that give it legitimacy.

The CC and all other companies will likely instantly sell the crypto for good old hard currency and not hold it for a hot second - that means more to me then the hype. they just want to bring in more customers - as they should. they are not viewing it as a "store of value" it does not make crypto more valuable and why would i use it when i have a CC and can pay it off 30 days later.

Maybe for unbanked people but then you know they are gonna get clobbered with "fees" but than that is already happening for years with the normal banking / payment systems.

NFTs- yes interesting but really just stuff for people who have a lot of $ or think they are buying something "rare" and maybe some will be but it seems like another "made to be collectible" market like Beenie babies - ok not that bad but again is this for average people like put you 401k into it - nah. just look in-game there are 1000's of rare items with made up values by those who stand to profit from it. but still NFTs are interesting even to me.

crypto kitty anyone?? lol is that even still a thing ?

You can buy all sorts of stuff for crypto today, with APis you can have them in FIAT real time.

The main issue is this

As long as this is not solved, current cryptos are never going to be future currencies. The whole blockchain tech is not very energy efficient.

Waiting for Satoshi 2.0 on Sycamore!

You can buy all sorts of stuff for crypto today, with APis you can have them in FIAT real time.

The main issue is this

As long as this is not solved, current cryptos are never going to be future currencies. The whole blockchain tech is not very energy efficient.

totally agree - somewhere i read that BTC miners (maybe all miners not 100% on this) alone use more power then all of the UK - and i believe this is the faulty narrative that argues crypto is a store of value - because i spent 10K on power to mine a coin?

no one has yet explained how the value is created in the "store of VALUE" argument. they should just say "people want to believe it has a store of value"

why do we want the record of everything to be on a block chain that if it gets hacked (or whatever) then all your info is there for the thieves to exploit

Maybe its a Russian long game where once all the dummies adopt it they just steal everything in the world lol - yes that's a tin foil hat moment and a joke of course.

Trying to untie it from USD at this point would be painful. But I cant see any reason why they don't accept crypto through an intermediary with a fee taken just like any other payment system.

While it is true that mining BTC isn't sustainable in the long run, how much energy does the current financial system / gold mining, storage and transportation actually use itself?

There are many projects that don't require such considerable power usage. Look at ethereum for example with its plans to move away from the proof-of-work (mining) model to proof-of-stake.

why do we want the record of everything to be on a block chain that if it gets hacked (or whatever) then all your info is there for the thieves to exploit

The idea of the blockchain is to prevent a single authority from being responsible for managing the transactions... You can't 'hack' a blockchain without 51% of the hash rate. If some organisation had such power, then they would have spent so much to achieve such a hash rate that they would just be shooting themselves in the foot.

Seems like a lot of misinformation in the thread from people who haven't spent the time to understand how various blockchains work before criticising them.

If protection from hyperinflation is the goal maybe Bitcoin is not the most stable alternative. BTC looks to be both volatile and subject to inflation. This screenshot is from today. How would PED be priced?

oR06vPS.png

Back