Info: No Crypto For You? Can they reconsider their position? Did I inform MA about Crypto TOO SOON?

Several former entropia players have done this.. I know several of them. Easier than one realizes.
Sure. So easy.
You a millionaire already?

Mindark's attempt at a crypto was doomed from the start (or about 20 years ahead of itself)..

I remember being all excited when they announced it and immediately being dissappointed as soon as i looked into the concept and found out it was all about trading developer art assets or something?

No ingame crypto, no chance to loot or discover the crypro and no chance to convert ingame ped or items to the crypto..

In sum its not what anyone wanted. At all.

To be fair, it barely feels like MA even really made an attempt at a real crypto whether it be a store of value or gamified token..

The current narrative about btc being bad for enviromment is extremely overblown and is proof of what some of you guys have mentioned about some entities are trying to bring it down..

Fact is, probably well over 90% of btc gets mined in place where there is renewable, cheap, and excess electricity.. its a huge part of the profitability factor... i have had a LTC/doge miner sitting in my closet for almost 2 years because its an instant loss as soon as i plug it in because of electricity costs..

Its one of those cases where there is a kernel of truth (btc does use a ton of juice) but has been taken to the extreme..

That and well theres about a thousand other cryptos in the process of changing the world in their own ways that do not even use proof of work..

These cryptos are around to hedge against inflation, hedge against bad govt, hedge against bad actors and counterfeits... not replace any of it. At least the financial part of it is.. blockchain itself is groundbreaking tech and well thats massively going to improve an untold amount of things over time..

Its just a new addition to the financial scene, dollar and gold etc will still coexist... its just that now crypto can help keep them honest (er)

One could say that a Transcation with Bitcoin uses more than 200 kwH of electrical energy where as a single Transcation in the Visa Network costs roughly 0,01 kwH.
Luckily there are only a bit more than 300'000 transactions with Bitcoin daily opposed to the roughly 700 Million Transaction Visa and Mastercard handle daily.
So if Bitcoin would handel as much Transactions as the "normal" Creditcards it would need roughly 2300 times more energy than today to handle the same amount of transactions. Is there enough electrical energy around to handel 2300 times the energy consumption of Argentina yearly?
It seams as atm Bitcoin currently consumes around 110 Terawatt Hours per year — 0.55% of global electricity production - 2300 times 0,55% is more than 100% , exactly 1265%, so more than all energy produced on the earth would be needed to process all Bitcoin transactions if they would want to replace normal CC's.

PS: With the Energy Bitcoin uses to process 300'000 transactions daily, Visa/Mastercard could handely roughly 6'000'000'000 transcations daily.

In my country you can buy all there is at https://www.bol.com/nl/ and https://www.zalando.nl/

Its not eggs and bread, but bol.com is the Dutch Amazon. You can buy everything else but food there. Zalando is a major clothes site in the Netherlands.
Both offer payment in crypto.

edit: At this food delivery site you can also pay with crypto: https://www.thuisbezorgd.nl/ So there's your eggs and bread.

here's a list of shops in the Netherlands where crypto is a normal means of payment:

GoodGameNutrition.nl
Kideo.store
KaartDirect.nl
Brouwpunt.nl
Berylmedia.nl
DeltaPhiDiving.nl
Fietsknecht.nl
BP Fragrance
Benefina
Prohairclinic.com
Thuisbezorgd.nl
Bol.com
CryptoRefills
Bitgild.com
Camperplaats Maascamp
de Boer Lederwaren en bijoux
Filmhuis Cavia
Matrassen.nl
Café STOUT
Snel.com
Toko Tjin
Breda Business Park
Catering Gennep
Prijsbuster.nl
Zambidado.nl
Rookplankje.nl
Tshirt4me.nl
Bordspellenstore.nl
Antrekk.nl
Mullvad VPN
Mobisun.com
Zalando.nl
Preciousbitmetals
It is also possible to buy gift cards for cryptocurrency on the Coinsbee platform. Coinsbee is available in the Netherlands. Here's the link btw www.coinsbee.com

This guy is 100% right. They posted this "breakdown" just before the market went to sheet! Tether is probably the banksters inside job.

I don't see all crypto as scam coins. I see them as bankster coins or decentralized coins. Some good some bad.

What is really happening is attack from the ones that are threatened. The scam is the banksters. It's pretty hard to understand from inside. But once you see it you can't unsee it. Bitcoin and similar coins are a threat to the banksters. There's a reason they call them the vampire squid.

To me it's quite important. Decentralization is one chance in a million to throw off the yoke of the bankster slavemasters.

Same guy, 6 months later.. " the next shiba token" , " bitcoin is almost a new element, the digital gold"

Mindark's attempt at a crypto was doomed from the start (or about 20 years ahead of itself)..

I remember being all excited when they announced it and immediately being dissappointed as soon as i looked into the concept and found out it was all about trading developer art assets or something?

No ingame crypto, no chance to loot or discover the crypro and no chance to convert ingame ped or items to the crypto..

In sum its not what anyone wanted. At all.

To be fair, it barely feels like MA even really made an attempt at a real crypto whether it be a store of value or gamified token..

The current narrative about btc being bad for enviromment is extremely overblown and is proof of what some of you guys have mentioned about some entities are trying to bring it down..

Fact is, probably well over 90% of btc gets mined in place where there is renewable, cheap, and excess electricity.. its a huge part of the profitability factor... i have had a LTC/doge miner sitting in my closet for almost 2 years because its an instant loss as soon as i plug it in because of electricity costs..

Its one of those cases where there is a kernel of truth (btc does use a ton of juice) but has been taken to the extreme..

That and well theres about a thousand other cryptos in the process of changing the world in their own ways that do not even use proof of work..

These cryptos are around to hedge against inflation, hedge against bad govt, hedge against bad actors and counterfeits... not replace any of it. At least the financial part of it is.. blockchain itself is groundbreaking tech and well thats massively going to improve an untold amount of things over time..

Its just a new addition to the financial scene, dollar and gold etc will still coexist... its just that now crypto can help keep them honest. Btw, usually I trade crypto on margex. It is safe, very fast and very user friendly. Highly recommend!
The problem with the amount of electricity needed for BTC to work is a bit exaggerated. The whole banking system consumes hundreds of times more and it doesn't provide the comparative level of comfort and security. Of course we need to use some electricity to get the near-perfect currency instead.

I’d love to see MindArk pull off blockchain integration by tokenizing in game assets as NFTs or making PED a collateral-backed stablecoin. They are in a great position to pull this off.

Last edited:
I’d love to see MindArk pull off blockchain integration by tokenizing in game assets as NFTs or making PED a collateral-backed stablecoin. They are in a great position to pull this off.

I did some consultation during their early dives into crypto with DeepToken and Swestep/Green Fund Finance, it but looks like these are relatively stagnant today. They ended up not paying the invoice for this work and I haven’t spoken to them since so cant speak for whether or not they have anything planned for crypto integration in the future. I hope so.
Sure, give us the option to cash out before that happens. Then you can play crypto game, but without me and most likely 80% of the community.

MA can't take crypto.. PED is pegged to the dollar . I agree they are missing the boat with the crypto/NFT and metaverse space. There is way to much to write on this, there is flipping HUGE opportunity for MA and EU to become a market leader in this space. As they are already further on than anything I have seen so far. Imagine if they embedded NFTs in, so lets say you buy some artwork NFT which you could add to your home in EU.... or item of clothing... Then you add in a voice chat system... Then you add in a job board... Jobs at first will be coders to help embedded crypto NFTs etc.... Then you get paid out in Ped.... Then the auction house becomes an NFT market place, all old items stay as is becoming actual NFTs and the new are NFTs.... MA take a small cut of the NEW item NFT sales ONLY which include sales of new land and houses, this will be a start for increasing income. As time goes on we can role out AD boards and partnerships with brands. Oh wait what I can buy my Tesco shop from EU, I can basically go into Tesco and pick up all the products and look at them as in real life.... and it comes to my door. I can do all this as my Avatar.... I can then go mine..... Yeah.... The future...

"Don't let your mind limit your future"

Anyway going to stop there as I could go on for hours on this. However, I would guess they are restricted by money and team size. Yet, I am sure they could get some big time investors.

Anyone from MA want to have a chat, I can help with your strategy....

All those crying about them "missing the boat" are missing that nobody knows where the hell the whole crypto boat is headed at all. Governments scramble to get it under their control, which it was designed to avoid. If they achieve that, it won't be much different from the systems we already have. If they don't, you'll be forever in outlaw territory trying to convert it back into real-world values. All of this is only the tail trying to wag the dog. A different and much bigger change needs to happen first. It needs a lot more bravery than yelling at a game developer.

I did some consultation during their early dives into crypto with DeepToken and Swestep/Green Fund Finance, it but looks like these are relatively stagnant today. They ended up not paying the invoice for this work and I haven’t spoken to them since so cant speak for whether or not they have anything planned for crypto integration in the future. I hope so.

*stares at his current crypto account*

Let's not do this, ok?
PED, steady as she goes! Let's keep it that way.
Thanks.

It's funny that a lot of crypto freaks give as reason that they don't trust the dollar. It's to unstable and shit like that.
But somehow they don't care about their coins halving in value in just a few weeks.

Nije svaka zvaka za seljaka.... Can't transalte use google :D

Nije svaka zvaka za seljaka.... Can't transalte use google :D

Exactly.
And that's exactly the reason why Entropia should NOT get into the crypto madness.

We peasants just want PED because that's what we understand ;)

Not sure I want MA messing with crypto quite yet but the growing play to earn crypto space is indirectly eroding their moat as the ony RCE game, perhaps the recent trend of actually trying to improve the game is a nod to that.

Not sure I want MA messing with crypto quite yet but the growing play to earn crypto space is indirectly eroding their moat as the ony RCE game, perhaps the recent trend of actually trying to improve the game is a nod to that.
"play to earn crypto"

can you explain what the difference is in earning PED or earning whatever other crypto token?

"play to earn crypto"

can you explain what the difference is in earning PED or earning whatever other crypto token?
No its a similar concept you get loot or whatever that has no value to the company they make it from thin air but can be sold to other players, right now all play to earn games are garbage but it's a growing space and before no company could or would bother to create an rce but p2e is similar concept in some ways and there will be a lot of money and development in that space in the future, imo anyway

No its a similar concept you get loot or whatever that has no value to the company they make it from thin air but can be sold to other players, right now all play to earn games are garbage but it's a growing space and before no company could or would bother to create an rce but p2e is similar concept in some ways and there will be a lot of money and development in that space in the future, imo anyway
Yes I agree. Besides that , any game offering NFTs or has some form of digital currency gets a lot of attention in the cryptoverse. It simply could mean survival of this game if they would only add a crypto payment processor tied to the dollar, or sell some NFTs in the webshop. Ingame PED should remain ped.

Yes I agree. Besides that , any game offering NFTs or has some form of digital currency gets a lot of attention in the cryptoverse. It simply could mean survival of this game if they would only add a crypto payment processor tied to the dollar, or sell some NFTs in the webshop. Ingame PED should remain ped.
ok, so I should just see it as some marketing tool? Just to draw in extra players?

ok, so I should just see it as some marketing tool? Just to draw in extra players?
NFT's is such a HUGE fad right now - it only makes sense to capitalize on it. any player knows this one. MA doesn't actually play though, sadly.

On another note - the NFT and P2E games are having LAND SALES sell out in minutes. LAND SALES. It's as if Entropia Universe was the Vanguard herald of this new way to play on the internet - and they don't even realize all this. Amazing to me.

People know that NFT's are just buying a treasure map to the treasure right? U don't buy the treasure.

NFTs are just a link to the asset stored in blockchain lol. U never buy THE asset.

Crypto atm is just taking money from eacother lol. No foundation at all.

But please buy alot of BTC, ETH, Shiba, Doge, XRP, so I can dump em :p

No crypto :)

there is only one key to the NFT though - not a map. you own the "private key" - some of the prices WOW - opensea has been values at 13.3 BILLION USD

sounds like you would like to sell your crypto - just give to me please :) i'm broke atm

Pro Crypto!! :)

there is only one key to the NFT though - not a map. you own the "private key" - some of the prices WOW - opensea has been values at 13.3 BILLION USD

sounds like you would like to sell your crypto - just give to me please :) i'm broke atm

Pro Crypto!! :)

Yeah u go to a store and there is 1 treasure map left. You buy it and go check out the treasure. U can't take it with you. U can't sell the treasure.

But you can sell the treasure map to another person so that he can go look at it too.

But then u have nftbay and it's not that private anymore lol. Have fun selling tons of NFTs.

Crypto is like TVshop if anyone remembers. It's all about the selling point , promotion, hype and not how the product works.

I know of a game in development (pre alpha), that already assets bought that pay themselves off currently in 200 days, being developed with UE5, and has big name studio with them that developed games such as assassins creed, halo 2 and many other A list games. The games currency is crypto which means effectively it is already RCE in pre alpha, and know a few people in EU who have already bought into it. It's based around solana blockchain and from interviews and stuff sounds interesting.
Total fleets deployed: 63,204
Total Value Locked: $ 100,358,841

I may put some cash it it over next few months as a punt/gamble but like i mentioned at this point is kinda speculative and doing as much dd as i can.

I would give a link etc but think we still cannot mention other stuff on forum, anyone wanting to know more hit me with a pm and will pass you links i have. I have posted stuff on another forum, with all i have found so far although not devoting life to research atm :) .

Last edited:
Same guy 8 months later.. Bitcoin going to 100k this year..

so, do we still want crypto instead of PED?

So far I'm really happy PED is linked to the (junk) dollar instead of some shitty crypto coin.

My god, the crypto market is crashing big time!

Sure, give us the option to cash out before that happens. Then you can play crypto game, but without me and most likely 80% of the community.
Couldnt agree more. Make whole game crypto but let us fast cash out first!!!

Back