No idea what to do

Poisonhearts

Stalker
Society
Dark Brotherhood
Poisonhearts Tubgirl Tubboy
I sold my skills and all of my items quite a while ago and I just got PE back up and running and I have no idea what to do. I want to do some low level hunting and I will deposit about $70 to get things rolling. What armor and weapons should I get? What kind of mobs should I be hunting? I'm just looking to get back into the game to see how things are, nothing serious planned yet. I think my hit and damage professions are anywhere from 20-30 with the skills I didn't sell.

I suggest researching the whole deal about missions: you can do the daikiba mission chain (and other easy ones) to get you started. Daikiba mission guy can be found at twins. Pixie, opalo, plates and vivot1 is probably the best start.

I suggest researching the whole deal about missions: you can do the daikiba mission chain (and other easy ones) to get you started. Daikiba mission guy can be found at twins. Pixie, opalo, plates and vivot1 is probably the best start.

That actually sounds fun. Had no idea there were missions now. I'll look into them, thanks.

Low level armor to use and mobs to hunt (in Calypso at least) are pretty much the same, unless you chipped out a real long time ago. Some mobs have got faster regeneration. Quite possibly you will now find some L weapons that are better to use than those you were used to. Upwards from rascal/shogun-level you might want to consider L armor too.

Last edited:
Gnome, goblin, pixie, gremlin, rascal, vigi, ghost, etc. and 5b or 6a do a nice job for most low level mobs... some very low maturity, you might not even need armor.

I gave up my gremlin for gnome a little while ago, but may buy another suit later. Gremlin is nice, but it's got high tt value, so if peds are low end on the card, it gets a bit pricey.

I recognize the name - welcome back (even if just temporarily) ;)

you can find all the missions, that reward with attributes - (agility, strength, psyche, etc.) here :
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?186384-missions-that-reward-with-attributes

you can find ALL the missions, here :
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?180689-Quest-Missions-A-list

A lot of the missions in the second thread have skill implant rewards, which might be interesting to someone trying to 'level' back up.

Another fun thing I'd suggest .. is to get a car and go exploring! There's a ton of roads and it's relatively cheap to get a 2 person car and go for a ride.

There's a whole new world out there, since ya left - have fun finding it all and hope ya stick around ;) ! :cool:

Back