No Land Grap in a long time :(

Yquem

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Vintage Yquem Port
Landgrab:
Landgrab will be reinvented in order to renovate the landgrab-experience. So I’m sorry to tell you there won’t be any landgrab in the near future.

Why not extend the time for the current Land Grap owner - Better have some to maintain the area than it will be a cold and not touch area in a long time ahead ??

It is still possible to extend the time like 6 month and then evaluate.

All areas will run out around the 22th - 24th of february. So pls hurry up

Well after last years land grab I don't think it's any surprise they are going to redo the landgrab system. I think we have all been expecting that but I imagine they have a lot of other systems to code and things to do...

As for extending the time of ownership for current ones. Guess that would be quite a bonus and maybe MA/FPC will do that. Good question.

I'll investigate the possibility :)

thx - before the last LG we had a long time with almost dead LG land's - like it was almost impossible to find a decent spawn of several mobs - like Falx and others ofc

Why not extend the time for the current Land Grap owner - Better have some to maintain the area than it will be a cold and not touch area in a long time ahead ??

It is still possible to extend the time like 6 month and then evaluate.

All areas will run out around the 22th - 24th of february. So pls hurry up

I am not a land owner but I agree with you if no new land grabs then the limted time teh owners get should be extended so that the areas dont end up empty.

First they armed us with uber pk armour (infiltrator), then they armed us with uber pk weapons (rocket launchers, grenades, LR66 etc.). This is the equivalent of handing out a bunch of nukes to two opposing superpowers - the inevitable outcome is a stalemate.

The only logical solution is to form alliances - huge ones if need be. This is what we got last year and it was inevitable.

But this is no reason to stop land grab. This is like punishing those who find the best way to work within the system. MA / Marco / FPC / 'whoever in charge' were the ones who made land grab what it has become - it's wrong for them to just turn around and tell us to fuck off.

I don't want to see another situation whereby land areas are dead for years. Neither does anyone. Fix the system if you must - but do it quickly, or leave the system alone and give us regular land grabs as promised when they were re-introduced.

I dont think the current owners should have extended claims... but maybe some other kinda event ideas... the claims could be given to a soc... or a single person who knows...

Would be nice if MA would adjust spawn but tax should be 0.00, I think the heroes of last land grab got their bullets back, already.

What a shame, i was skilling this year to fully participate in LG.. Now im happy i sold PK equip :D ( was going to put something together now )

Anyway im for the extending LAs ownership for the reasons mentioned above ;)

I'll investigate the possibility :)

since Marco and MA need people to read our complains for him, please pass him that no matter what he will do to the LG system, I think the top dogs will never feed you guys with huge decay. I really hope the alliance will continue to exist.

I dont think the current owners should have extended claims... but maybe some other kinda event ideas... the claims could be given to a soc... or a single person who knows...

As the system is now FPC / MA dont like to do any Land Graps. So it will not be possible to fight for it - and that way to get new owners - so AS-IS - the areas will run mob dead within a few days

So right now it will be more easy to extend the time for the LA and then maybe think it over if another solution should be done. If they dont do it before the LA expire i guess the work will be to hard? and then we have none to do the maitanence of the LA's

Sad news about no LG in the near future.

However, I do not agree that the claims should be extended. The expire date was clear when last LG occurred, and should not be altered.

This will be an opportunity for real LA owners to get more tax. If some mobs disappear since the LG LA's are unmaintained, it's not a disaster. WoF and other similar events have to accommodate to it, and you have to hunt other mobs elsewhere. Still, there are untaxed areas with good spawn of mobs and sky doesn't really fall just because of Feffoids are missing.

Personally, I don't give much for greedy LG LA winners that want an extension for free (yeah, I know the fertilizer requires PED, bla bla bla). If you want to maintain a LA, then buy one. Think about the real LA owners, instead of your own greedy ego.

hmm claimed lands with no cost (almost no cost in last landgrab) and manage them 6 extra months and get free ped ?
More not about how last landgrab was but how fair it is to all rest avatars and soc who maybe start making anti-aliance plan and gave up in last landgrab to get ready for next.

Other thing ... LA`s wont be cold .. miners gonna camp em hard as it was less possible with mob spawns ... so unmanaged LA`a have some benefit! ;)

I dont see any reason and need extend right to current owners for longer time just because no new landgrab event gonna be soon! As mentioned ... great time for miners.

Hunters get LG and then taxes for land they win and good spawns to hunt while land is active.

Miners get low spawns and no taxes while between landgrab.

I say we keep it like that, hunters get just about everything so lets at least have this little bonus for the miners.

So right now it will be more easy to extend the time for the LA ....

This equals: I WANT MORE FREE PED!!!

You could write it clear with no under-text hidden in some other sentences.

:D :D :D

Cheers all :p

I think that if the land grabs went ahead as per normal there wouldn't be another alliance like last year, at least not one with no action.

Instead there would be a bloodbath I reckon with all the pent up frustration of there not being enough fighting last year.

Let's have a land grab soon please!

As the system is now FPC / MA dont like to do any Land Graps. So it will not be possible to fight for it - and that way to get new owners - so AS-IS - the areas will run mob dead within a few days

So right now it will be more easy to extend the time for the LA and then maybe think it over if another solution should be done. If they dont do it before the LA expire i guess the work will be to hard? and then we have none to do the maitanence of the LA's

in other words a huge winfall for all Soc holding the lands...
doesnt make sense...

and it would be no problem for MA to just lock in spawn at a decent rate... u think they have to keep feeding the fert stations out in the wild (prots... atrox... etc...)? i think not...

it is a silly idea... and MA will not just give the land areas to the socs that won... indefinatly...

rules are rules... claims expire on a given date

... but maybe some other kinda event ideas... the claims could be given to a soc... or a single person who knows...

Interesting. That's a very good idea. Could hold a new competition. and winners of the competition could be the new LA owners for the Landgrab areas.

The competition could be simple like the person/society with the most globals on or points (as in merry mayhem) between such and such a date gets the LA.

Or could be more elaborate ...

Interesting. That's a very good idea. Could hold a new competition. and winners of the competition could be the new LA owners for the Landgrab areas.

The competition could be simple like the person/society with the most globals on or points (as in merry mayhem) between such and such a date gets the LA.

Or could be more elaborate ...

so many possiblities...

havent they done this every time? ;P

as for extending the time yes! i hate seeing those la's empty, or atleast have MA maintain the areas while there is no owners!!!

Also what i want to see for landgrab is first fight for it but you DO NOT get to hold it for 6months or so. You will have to set up times like twice a week or once a week and actually DEFEND your land if you want to keep it. Make some buildings that has to be destroyed somehow or something to capture it or some "hackign" system where you need to gain access to a computer that you can hack, which will ofcourse require resources in some sort.

something kinda like in age of conan (yes i know i'm not allowed to mention it, but have to give the example :p ) Make it possible to put up defence turrets that do x amount of damage and different buildings etc etc.

Sad news about no LG in the near future.

However, I do not agree that the claims should be extended. The expire date was clear when last LG occurred, and should not be altered.

This will be an opportunity for real LA owners to get more tax. If some mobs disappear since the LG LA's are unmaintained, it's not a disaster. WoF and other similar events have to accommodate to it, and you have to hunt other mobs elsewhere. Still, there are untaxed areas with good spawn of mobs and sky doesn't really fall just because of Feffoids are missing.

Personally, I don't give much for greedy LG LA winners that want an extension for free (yeah, I know the fertilizer requires PED, bla bla bla). If you want to maintain a LA, then buy one. Think about the real LA owners, instead of your own greedy ego.

hmm claimed lands with no cost (almost no cost in last landgrab) and manage them 6 extra months and get free ped ?
More not about how last landgrab was but how fair it is to all rest avatars and soc who maybe start making anti-aliance plan and gave up in last landgrab to get ready for next.

Other thing ... LA`s wont be cold .. miners gonna camp em hard as it was less possible with mob spawns ... so unmanaged LA`a have some benefit! ;)

I dont see any reason and need extend right to current owners for longer time just because no new landgrab event gonna be soon! As mentioned ... great time for miners.

This equals: I WANT MORE FREE PED!!!

You could write it clear with no under-text hidden in some other sentences.

:D :D :D

Cheers all :p

To all of you. Yes it is a only greeeeeeeeeed. . . . . . or you dont know what low income those LA of Dawn Daemos gets.

My only interest in this matter is that MA/FPC has to find out if they want to dry our those 19 LA for mobs or they want some to maintain it for them. I have been here that long that i dont expect MA/FPC will do anything to maintain those LA at all. They have showed that very clear in the past. Only thing i ask for is that they come up with a solution and do it fast and before the LA expire.

A solution is they just change the spawn at the LA - but will they do that

Will they use time and money to make some other solutions.

Low income or not, it's obvious that your greedy and want free PED with the claim extension. I hope it will not happen. Come to oil rig and fight for some free PED instead, but don't expect to make profit from it.

Or a member from MA/FPC who has good contacts to the users of this service can go around and feed fertilizer to the LA's and adjust the settingsof the LA's.

I know I'm selfish as I like to hunt and mine on untaxed Land's, which is in fact taxed already by MA/FPC because of the decay they get when using items.

PS: Would'nt this be a nice task for the new FPC employee to manage the Landgrab areas?

My only interest in this matter is that MA/FPC has to find out if they want to dry our those 19 LA for mobs or they want some to maintain it for them ....

I`ll repeat ... there will be a LOT of happy ppl that LA`s will run out of mobs, great mining grounds!

There is NO NEED for a FAST solution for your called "problem": LA will run out for mobs. It`s BENEFIT for a VERY BIG AMOUNT of BEGINNER players who are there to try advance.

Think out of BOX and look on OTHER AVATAR needs there in UNIVERSE, you are not ALONE there, UNIVERSE will NOT RUN under ONLY YOUR NEEDS OR WISHES.

over and out.

First they armed us with uber pk armour (infiltrator), then they armed us with uber pk weapons (rocket launchers, grenades, LR66 etc.). This is the equivalent of handing out a bunch of nukes to two opposing superpowers - the inevitable outcome is a stalemate.

The only logical solution is to form alliances - huge ones if need be. This is what we got last year and it was inevitable.

But this is no reason to stop land grab. This is like punishing those who find the best way to work within the system. MA / Marco / FPC / 'whoever in charge' were the ones who made land grab what it has become - it's wrong for them to just turn around and tell us to fuck off.

I don't want to see another situation whereby land areas are dead for years. Neither does anyone. Fix the system if you must - but do it quickly, or leave the system alone and give us regular land grabs as promised when they were re-introduced.

True words!

Landgrab is one of the most important events in EU. It brings alot of dynamics into the game, with alliances that get created, new enemies are made, etc etc.
It should be organised asap!

Unwise decision to

1) Extend the current LG ownership
2) Not hold an LG

Live with the system currently implemented !!!

In parallel implement a new system.

DON'T LET THE PEOPLE WAIT AGAIN FOR A NEW SYSTEM FOR YEARS :eyecrazy:

100% aggreed. MA please do regular LG. We play EU mostly for future LG
participation. This "epic battle" idea drive us. We need LG ASAP.

I really dont give a rat ass what happens as long as MindArk keeps the spawns high on the landareas.

As for u slither, There is 70-75% of amethera with no La's on it.

There are not as much normal untaxxed spwns in this game, All mixxed or shite.

The whole thing about mindark changing their own system since it worked against them in their greedy little schemes for once is just bull shit.
U sell us a product, we invest to participate in that product buy shit loads of gear. Spend shit loads of money and now u are just showing us ur ass cheeks and saying fuck u.

Its ridiculous, and a bloody nuisance that our experience is beeing fucked over at your whim. GET YOUR ACT TOGATHER, and stop messing with things we do enjoys. If u say in the near future their will be no LG that means atleast 18 months and probably more.

Sick and tired of this greedy @#@# behaviour of you. If its gonna take so long then hold another one like this its not like u lose on it since otherwise there will be no fucking mobs whatsoever on that LA anyway..

I think its just a scheme to hide the inaduquatcy of the ffing hamsters in your servers and that u know it wont work so u run like lil girls and come up with a shite excuse.

TAKE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Hunters have always looked forward to LG and the great spawns after, Miners have always looked forward to the end of LG to get large clean areas of untaxes land.

If you have a problem with spawns in general then try and sort that out, LG areas should continue to alternate between good for hunters and good for miners.

Hunters have always looked forward to LG and the great spawns after, Miners have always looked forward to the end of LG to get large clean areas of untaxes land.

If you have a problem with spawns in general then try and sort that out, LG areas should continue to alternate between good for hunters and good for miners.

Well, U can mine with mobs around, U cant hunt with no mobs around:rolleyes:

Back