No loot for over 15 minutes

forgo

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Forgo Forgorth Lundain
Server seems to have broken, Was killing Eomon and for a full 15 minutes was getting zero loot back, many complaints in chats as well.

500 ped in without loot and pills running, and I am now off until it comes back......Hopefully.

Be warned

same here. I tried to relog and can't

servers down. i tried to relog but nothing

Yeah mobs vanished with no loot - servers are completely dead.

Swedes all on vacation - don't expect anything to get fixed, and especially don't expect compensation (you have to be in a certain soc to get back scratching)

now it gives me the option for another server at login, not used it, i guess i will wait a bit.

I have to actually go do the chores I've neglected since last downtime.
Technically they forced me to work, which is slavery and we all need reparations for it.
One way or another we can try to get compensated in this new world. :)

• Haha
Reactions: San
check storage for loot id say

Just when i was about the get that ATH . . . , now i wont be able to proove it :cry:

and i just got kicked outta game, no warning

check storage for loot id say

What storage? Does it get placed in storage at current location, or caly storage? I've never before played through something like this.

It would be helpful to me if it was current storage, since it's currently empty :p

Servers are in maintenance mode. Others were reporting that ammo was refunded (not sure what %) but the brief moment I was able to relog, heard several commenting about it. Then, servers crashed again.

What storage? Does it get placed in storage at current location, or caly storage? I've never before played through something like this.

It would be helpful to me if it was current storage, since it's currently empty :p

id say on the planet u are , look if i take dmg from shared mobs when they die i usually find shrap in storage

severs are back up, my gun decay and ammo are gone, no loot in storage or inventory to compensate.

I'm interested to see how the loot turns out, it was happening to me as well. It was funny though that when many of us re-logged we wound up here in Sakura.
(Image in spoiler look at the minimap lol)
xbgLRsi.png

Well no loot in storage lmao

I got about 350 shots back, so looks like some of the cost was rolled back. Don't know if it compensated all of my unlooted mobs but should have been close.

Back