No Loot Sand King (again)

has put me off my hunting big time :(

Seriously dude... no shit.... They've lost at least 30 min of my normal PED cycling so far....

Menace

I agree with everyone here.....it is an RCE. I did not take part, but OMG MA, the easiest way to lose players trust/money/time/money/faith/money.....etc

All peds spent should be returned to players without delay. This should be your priority!

Markup stuff, not sure if you can do anything about this, (ie limited guns). But full tt compensation should be paid immediately!!!

This is an RCE, people's real money involved. Wake up MA and compensate.

I understand bugs can happen, but........! With it happening before, you seriously need to properly test!

Rgds

Ace

PS i really feel Sorry for everyone that joined in

besides the reimbursement some sort of explanation would be nice,as it is now..we dont know if this is a bug or if it is as intended(some1 looted item under 50 ped)

This is an RCE, people's real money involved. Wake up MA and compensate.

I agree. I think anyone who gets screwed by MA's mistakes should get a full set of "Facepalm Armor"

facepalmharness.jpg

Menace

Compensation needed! Common you have done it before, remember noloot bug on Arkadia.
That hasn't happened in Caly.
And by that i mean the same kind of problem, not getting loots when killing mobs and not getting any messages, the very same thing happened not too long ago in Caly too and it was never compensated.

This, this was just a normal looting situation, nothing to compensate there.

IF they do compensate this somehow, please can i have my FUCKTON of ammo back from all the mobs i haven't been able to loot, or haven't gotten loot from during all these years.

I agree. I think anyone who gets screwed by MA's mistakes should get a full set of "Facepalm Armor"

facepalmharness.jpg

Menace

Can I please has?

This happening doesn't even make me want to PLAY I AM so pissed.
And i DIDn't EVEN JOIn in the hunt
I AM SO annoyed atm with MA
SO ANNOYED
IF YOU SAY SOMETHING KEEP your WORD
aka.

FIXED ISSUES
" Increased item drop rate on wave spawn bosses. "

So if they post this and well as we can see all bullshit.
now i am affraid of there statement on the calypso land deeds.
wtf.

"sorry"

facepalmharness.jpg

Menace

lol..and it just could be real,thats the worst part :)

I spent exactly 39.55 ped in decay & ammo shooting at the Sandking.
I fired 133 shots for a total of 12044.3 damage (average 90.56 damage per shot) using Svempa XT(L) and Beast amplifier. Entropedia says the cost (decay+ammo) is 29.737 pec for this combo.

If the Sandkind has 950000 HP, my share of the damage inflicted was 1.27%. If my damage costs are the average for those that were there (some a bit more, some a bit less), that works out to about 3150 ped total decay and ammo.

I fired 133 shots for a total of 12044.3 damage (average 90.56 damage per shot) using Svempa XT(L) and Beast amplifier. Entropedia says the cost (decay+ammo) is 29.737 pec for this combo.

If the Sandkind has 950000 HP, my share of the damage inflicted was 1.27%. If my damage costs are the average for those that were there (some a bit more, some a bit less), that works out to about 3150 ped total decay and ammo.

add like 20% for lag shots and rocket misses

I'm sickened by this.... I PAID someone IRL (A close friend mind you) "Babysitter's fees for 2 kids for 1 hr" to pick my kids up from the bus stop after school so that I could AT LEAST see someone get a discovery from this event.... Haven't cycled a PEC since I partook in the wave spawn. As MindArk knows... Menace cycles PEDs' foolishly.... for me to feel sick to my stomach over this and not cycle PEDs means I'm seriously aggrivated.

Menace

I was so excited to take part in this wave thinking it HAD to be fixed because we had an update today. I swore I wouldn't do it again after the first time it happened. UGH!!!

soooo dissappointing :(

~Syrinx

I swore I wouldn't do it again after the first time it happened. UGH!!!

soooo dissappointing :(

~Syrinx

You hit the nail right on the head there..... MindArk knows the PED cyclers are either A.) Addicted to the game... or B.) make a living off the game and have no choice but to "go to work"....

They're taking advantage of us...... Even a 1k HoF would have been 33% cost to kill (ammo wise... not considering decay/MU)

If we as players don't start REALLY sticking up for ourselves they'll continue to walk all over us. (Though I kinda figured a month of no Rex wave spawn hunting woulda gotten the point through to them!)

Menace

So the middle island was a waste of time to develop, cause nobody would ever kill the Sand King anymore -> no Sandking DNA -> no Hussk. Well done.

The community should boycott the game until MA gives a flying f... About their customers.

They just don't care, all this shit is lining their pockets with our money, they need more tho...... Much much more until they are ready to declare bankruptcy, I honestly think that's their plan, my friends and I have seen everything in this game turn to sh.., at least 10 of my close friends have quit this game over MA's greediness and lack of customer care.... I think my next depo will go to Ps3 instead.....

Team "(Shared Loot)" killed a creature (Shinkiba Provider) with a value of 4263 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

I could do a live fix and spawn him for you again if that is what the majority wants.

We think we have found and fixed the issue, testing it now...

Next time test before you implement. I had a tier 10 svempa X1 in storage waiting for this, put my evil amp on it and shot the sandking constantly (it hit me and i died with about 2-3% HP left). Obviously, the X1 is dead now, thx for this fun event. I'm taking some days off from this game.

PS: buying tier 10 x1 for future epic fails

Trying to do that right now

Kim, it's far more easy to make 100s of playrs happy by giving nice uber HOF with TT food... every body gets somethign based on their damage....

If you want to drop items that's fine.. but the first order of priority should be making 90% happy!

just my 2c

i think abit late to be honest..... most logged off in disgust.
the people who supported the game for years.

and is that not sad a shink hits 4k + and a sand king with ............... how much ped does it take again?
how much ped / time does it take to get there.........................

it pisses me off and i didn't even shoot the mob.
i am sure most people thinking the same.

If it's items.... great
but do you think a mob that takes that much ped to get to and that much to kill don't you think you should set atleast a min to put out?
i mean come on TWICE? in a row?

how are you going to get people's confidence back?
i don't see how you can atm.

Wow you lost 39,55 PED.

Have been at a Feffo hunt, 100 PED ammo, Tier 3 Millitary, return was 43 PED, and needed repair on DMG amp, during hunt 6 enahncer broke.

Don´t ask me how much I lost in not much more than half an hour.

10 sec after I stopped this shit loot hunt, someone HoFed on Feffo above 1k PED.

Its always the same, some lose, some win.

What did you expect for your 39,5 PED spent. Full TT ESI? ModFAP, IMKII ????
Damn whinners!

And now consider the sandking would have dropped a 3k PED unlimited SIB sword! Only one could get it, all others would have lost anyways.
Thats exact the reason, why I don´t hunt at these big bosses, those doing most DMG are likely those that get the jackpot and all others get nothing (shared loot, remember!).
So why whinne now as all get nothing, even if item would have dropped you would have get nothing!

Now do the math:
2 Sandkings killed with NO Loot.
Cost to kill one around 4k PED.
Actually the sandking should have dropped 7200 PED loot (90%return rate - 10% MAs share)
Asuming next sandking dropps a 25k PED HoF
3 killed = 12k spent. 2 No Loots + 25k
That would still mean return was above 200%

What do you think who would have paid for this big loot (TT wise) ????

I can tell you, all those stupid hunters, that get shitty 30-50% returns, and don´t whinne all the day!

Come down your high horses all you UBERs, there have been to much giveaways to you big DDs that haven´t left a minimal chance to get anything decent for Joe Average.
Now its your time to pay, and some small hunters may have a few nice globals ( HoFs ) maybe an 3.5k PED UBER.

Times of allways loots have gone long time ago.
Proteron No Loot, Leviathan No Loot, Atrox Stalkers No Loot (oh forgot its not No Loot its Nova fragments!)

AND NOW GIMME ALL YOUR NEG REPS, can´t care less !!!!!

Back