No more buff eggs from Easter Strongboxes

LuisArkadov

Old Alpha
Society
Guess Who
Chenghis LuisArkadov Pandoran
Anyone else not looting any buff eggs from Easter boxes?

Just opened a 100 boxes. Not a single drop.

Wondering if i should stop opening them and hope for better luck later or if it's actually by design and permanent.

Opened only 10 boxes = 2 eggs

Caps to all things. Too valuable to oversaturate.

today? just now?

ok, thanks for replies.

Disappointing to say the least.

Meanwhile 150 boxes without drop.

Had just under 30 from 250 boxes the day they came out.

Never perceived a cap on those event boxes.

First time this happens to me.

Just got an egg opening a few boxes from the web.

Darn, I was hoping it was 400.

You really want a good ring at tt+100 @ boxes :))
When a good ring gets to tt+100 (@boxes or somewhere else), it's not a good ring anymore :D

Do these boxes drop regular rings?

Just opened 200 more boxes with 0 eggs. I was getting eggs alot when i opened my first few batches.. Seems nothing is dropping from the boxes now..

about 1 egg per 10 boxes so far

EDIT: i did buy them all on first day tho

Just got 2 out of 100.

small test 50 boxes 7 eggs

just did another 100 and no eggs.. I have done 1675 total on easter boxes and no rings, best thing was a eudorocell rabbit. I had a good deal of eggs from probably first 1000, and then last groups of boxes has been terrible for anything.

just did another 100 and no eggs.. I have done 1675 total on easter boxes and no rings, best thing was a eudorocell rabbit. I had a good deal of eggs from probably first 1000, and then last groups of boxes has been terrible for anything.

I ended up with 2 eggs from 500 boxes bought on thursday! Towards the end hardly any blue pills either.

Had close to 30 eggs from 250 bought the day they came out with a normal drop rate for blue pills.

They are now indistinguishable from normal boxes. Well, after all I only bought them for the nice wrapping. :eyecrazy:

Back