No more motherships?

antonioliveira

Prowler
Society
Utopia
Aleph Levi Benzait
No more motherships?

After Kronan no mothership on global auction. Does it take too long to appear a new one or was this the last one?

It is a holiday in sweden, maybe the mothership selling guy is at home? :laugh:

EDIT: One just got added, the Krusenstern!

Thanks, :D did not think another one had been added so could not check.

Holy, they are adding a lot of these, I expected them stop at four(one for each planet) maybe they are going to keep going until motherships are worth less then interceptors. :)

Holy, they are adding a lot of these, I expected them stop at four(one for each planet) maybe they are going to keep going until motherships are worth less then interceptors. :)

Well they said they would add until they were satisfied with the ratio of motherships/population+space :silly2:

Well they said they would add until they were satisfied with the ratio of motherships/population+space :silly2:

All that meant is they will keep releasing them until they have made enough money off them :)

All that meant is they will keep releasing them until they have made enough money off them :)

Well I would say that Mothership/population is saturated when people are no longer bidding, so in a way those are closely tied together and wouldnt be strange ;)

damn, people seem to have a lot of spare cash lying round these days :scratch2:

It's called MMTB syndrome, or More Money Then Brains syndrome :).

Actually wait, gotta check my lotto ticket, maybe I can have MMTB too :)

damn, people seem to have a lot of spare cash lying round these days :scratch2:

Qetesh is bidding on motherships and has a lot of high end gear on auction as well for example :silly2:

Interesting how the cheapest so far went for 50k and most expensive 90k :D

(removed...posted in wrong thread )

Last edited:
Qetesh is bidding on motherships and has a lot of high end gear on auction as well for example :silly2:

Interesting how the cheapest so far went for 50k and most expensive 90k :D

And that the cheapest was not the last one.

Bugger, I wish I could get a small HOF to get one of these. But saying that, it will be interesting to see what the running costs are.
What is a shame is that MA are not selling more UL interceptors? I think UL interecptors (UL,C) would be very cool, or if they released UL VTOL MK3 which we could colour and texture...

I guess this is wish list :)

They probably have a max amount of ships to sell and a minumum price, so if a ships is sold under that min price they will stop.

And that the cheapest was not the last one.

Friday evening. And maybe nobody felt like having a bidding war with Atami.

Also, I think its more correct to say that motherships have been going for 50-70K, with most in the 60-70K range.

They probably have a max amount of ships to sell and a minumum price, so if a ships is sold under that min price they will stop.

Which is the same as the fact that motherships/population is balanced, meaning they would have achieved the goal stated in the buzz :)

And if no MS are on auction anymore it seems like the limit is reached.

It's called MMTB syndrome, or More Money Then Brains syndrome :).

Actually wait, gotta check my lotto ticket, maybe I can have MMTB too :)

Some call it work hard all your life then enjoy the fruits of your labour, not everyones 20 years old that games, some been gaming for 30 years already.

To Boldly go where no one has gone before!

And if no MS are on auction anymore it seems like the limit is reached.

It's not over.. The Enterprise is up for bids..

Also could we get all the ship names that are out there?

Benjamin 'Ben' Coyote
a.k.a. "The Blind Sniper

....and after the Enterprise comes the Albama. Almost a 24 hour break after the Enterprise was sold another one comes on.

Yay, only a couple thousand more to go!

I can't wait for the Father Ships to come out so I can get one and pwn me some O dem Mutha Ships or some O dem Choir Boy Ships, I'll rename it to "whos yo daddy now beeotch!?!?!"

:laugh:

....and after the Enterprise comes the Alabama. Almost a 24 hour break after the Enterprise was sold another one comes on.

sorry like but what a shit name for a mothership

As I said, I compared it to the fiction ship Enterprise. Didnt know there was a real aircraft carrier with the same name.

It still dont change my view that Alabama is a shitty name. :silly2:

Back