No more "No Loot" coming soon!

hooters

Stalker
Society
Dark Hunters Inc.
Sexymom Hooters Hoots
Marco has posted the following:

Thanks for the coffee. The MA/FPC offices are bustling with energy and final tests and tweaks. No ETA yet.

(but I can say that I today took steps for the future, to remove the "No Loot"-system from mobs! More info will come late fall. Would you like that? ,-)

Isn't that good news!? I've learnt to hate those yellow messages!

Last edited:
He's joking with us.

It's all psychological, people feel returns are worse if they get a lot of no loots when overall return is all that matters.

doesnt mean return will be any different, could actually mean less tt on those L items you do loot.

Would be a good thing if it doesn't affect the general lootpool....

Millions tiny loots more = a lot of global less

I remain skeptical.

Well, it use to be that way back in the old days. It shouldn't be that hard to reimplement.

But yes, i suppose we should remain somewhat skeptical, but at least it gives us something to look forward to :).

It's all psychological, people feel returns are worse if they get a lot of no loots when overall return is all that matters.

Agreed. But then we might get less whining on the forums ;).

Millions tiny loots more = a lot of global less

Id be happy with a few less 90k+ globals, to have the average lower end loot bumped a little.

so we'll loot maybe like 1sweat bottle instead... :duh:

i think im one of the few that always said against the ones saying no looters suck. as said before overall return is same anyway. i think its a good way to have it diferent on diferent mobs - some mobs with loot every time but not as good once they do drop good - and some with no looters and big loots/many globals and hofs. just like crafting cond/quant.

(and i suppose it is somewhat in this way already)

becarefull what you wish for

now all the no looters will take a pec from the 2 pec looters so no every one loots 1 pec

just kidding it is great news even if it does cut out the ammount of loots from others

perhaps the balancing team is getting there groove on

Id be happy with a few less 90k+ globals, to have the average lower end loot bumped a little.

Yeah not false.....

Anyways i let hunting down for a while..

I hope crafting will be more balanced mostly that way to avoid insane losses as theses past days..

so we'll loot maybe like 1sweat bottle instead... :duh:

If that's the case, then oh well. I guess the price per bottle would adjust in accordance.

Unless the exploit is still around by then...

a NEW HUNTING EXPLOIT

i shot a mob and it looted every time

Woohoo! Let's give him more coffee and see what he comes up with next.

Yes, I saw that one too... I think the lack of EU makes me halucinating to be honest.

I bet that Marco was referring to another mob regen nerf, like all mobs will have insane regen -> all mobs will loot. :laugh:

Smart, really smart ;)

Yes, I saw that one too... I think the lack of EU makes me halucinating to be honest.

You sure it's EU and not something else?

I bet that Marco was referring to another mob regen nerf, like all mobs will have insane regen -> all mobs will loot. :laugh:

Smart, really smart ;)

Lol! That could very well be true :)!

I believe an educated guess would logically come to this conclusion.

It is possible we will see no more no loots. However overall returns will not change.

get ready for alot of .01 pec animal eye oil residue!

Just put the goddamn VU online PLEEEEEEEASE.....
Im getting sick here:mad:

I believe an educated guess would logically come to this conclusion.

It is possible we will see no more no loots. However overall returns will not change.

get ready for alot of .01 pec animal eye oil residue!

Never had a problem with no loots. A good indicator that loot is bad and its time to move on.

Smart, really smart ;)

I actually think this might come perhaps not VU10.0 but later, almost every single mob will have regen. As a result of new (L) guns with assload of DPS

Better to give them regen then increase their HP ;)

For MA that is...

In the ends making guns like korss/p5a etc utterly useless :D

Marco has posted the following:

Isn't that good news!? I've learnt to hate those yellow messages!

Were just plainly not gonna get any loot at all :p

i like the no loot system, as aforementioned its a good indicator to go hunt somewhere else, then again, it will be nice to not get 5 no loots in a row anymore.

Back