No One Sweating at Neas ?????

Status

moondog

Stalker
Society
Stockholm Syndrome
Charley Moondog 1969
So last night I was checking out my storage and came across a few hundred force nexus. I didnt have any sweat to make into ME so I thought I 'll go spend an hour at Neas place chat with the sweaters and gather some to make some ME.

Now every Sunday during my radio show (plug for Atlas Haven Radio ever Sunday 18.00 - 21.00 MA time - DJ Moondog) Neas is a place I always visit to report on the number of players and current activity. Since day 1 in this game there has always been at least 1 big sweat team there.

Imagine my surprise when yesterday I arrived and there was only one other AV at Neas Place. My health was low and they healed me (TY TIA). I commented about the lack of people and the other AV said check out OLA 42.

So I TP'd off to OLA42 and sure enough the place was packed with Sweaters - 2 large groups in fact.

So I sweated for a while and healed a few players but forgot to ask why they had all moved from Neas. I quite often will sweat in group till an ambu is dry and then see if I can kill and loot it before I die (No Armour ofc - A little game I play with myself) I never get anything except normal loot doing this and partly do it just to get the mob out of the way of the sweaters and partly cos I can.

The question is why the move to OLA42 - surely the ambus there dont provide more sweat and on a side note being a LA I have to pay hunting tax on the ambus I shoot there. I dont really care cos it is a ritual for me killing the ambus, I am just curious why the change

I found this weird too! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Neas empty for the first time! haha! Are the taxes lower on LA42 maybe?

isn't that the place where they buy some sweat for 5 peds

They think they'll escape from afk'er that way, but doubt that works.

Nea's is LA too, so you pay % there as well.

I was at Nea's last night as well and was surprised at the apparent lack of sweaters. I then found them at the other side of the TP near the estate marker. Why they moved I don't know, but it was more of a mess than usual, as it is much harder there to pull just one Ambu.

I don't think there's any particular reason. OLA-42 used to be a place for 'organised' sweating and swunting, but I guess people automatically go where it's earier to sweat. Just aks yourself, why did you go to OLA-42? :laugh:

Apart from the daily purchase of 10k sweat from new avatars which has already been mentioned, the ambu density is much lower than Neas, (a quick glance at the radar would show that) which is much more favourable for the typical group sweater.

:sweat:

I had issues with teleporting to Nea's yesterday, and it seems others have the same problem with the Amethera teleporters... So might be because of server issues :dunno:

My AV is stuck in nea's can't actually login to game because of Timeout error so yes their is probably something wrong with nea's until MA fix my av I won't be able to login :(

My AV is stuck in nea's can't actually login to game because of Timeout error so yes their is probably something wrong with nea's until MA fix my av I won't be able to login :(

I have the same problem, and no help from MA support either:mad:

I have the same problem, and no help from MA support either:mad:

Add me to the list.

I don't remember where I logged out, but since yesterday evening I can't login, I get "timeout" on ´loading...´.

There seem to be a lot of players with problems logging in or trying to TP out of Amethera. Send in your support cases and hopefully you get moved to an area that is working. Here is the response I received.

Hi Jimbo,

Thank you for contacting us. It seems there's an issue in the area your avatar is currently located, would you like to be placed in another area inside Calypso?, please let us know.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Coming back to Nea's

OK it seems that ppl are coming back to sweat at Neas - which is very nice to see, there is now a nice balance of sweat groups in OLA 42 and Neas.

Viva Le- Sweaters

Coming back to Nea's

OK it seems that ppl are coming back to sweat at Neas - which is very nice to see, there is now a nice balance of sweat groups in OLA 42 and Neas.

Viva Le- Sweaters

Nea's has all facilities, such as auctions, repairs, TT, crafting, etc availble that most other LA's don't offer. Don't see why sweaters cannot just "hop off" and during the BIG event times only, and return when that event timer is over for the convenience that Nea's offers.

Since a lot ppl going to LA 42, i have much problems to hunt the atrox there. I get that much lag, that i can't hunt them there.

No fun if you try to kill a trox, and then the gun shoot each 5 second one time, and fap going 10-20 second to equip. (lc 240 gun)

La 42 was my main place to hunt trox, but now I love more to hunt in LA 40, about no lag there.

/mod note/

:locked:

3.5 - Necroposting
Pointlessly bumping of dormant, inactive threads causes confusion for other members and visitors who may not notice the original thread post date. A thread is considered inactive if there have been no replies in the last four (4) months. Posting in an inactive thread is strongly discouraged, unless there is a very good reason for reactivating the thread. If you feel an issue or topic from an inactive thread deserves renewed discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum or subforum.

Status
Back